Mika Live Stream at Planeta Terra Today!

terracom

when i closed all other windows and browser tabs, it worked fine for me. :biggrin2: recorded it with my digicam, guess it's rubbish quality, but if no one has it in better quality, i'll upload it. :wink2:

wow, those video screens were HUGE! :shocked: looked amazing, and the show was amazing too. :wub2: though i missed SITM and kick ass. :sad: and mika seemed tired & seemed to have problems with his voice too. but so funny when he joked with jimmy, lol! :lmfao:

as there was this interview with another band during big girl, do you think there'll be an interview with mika as well? :dunno: or maybe there already was one before, did anyone have the streaming window open during the last bands?

I so agree with you !! I also think Mika looked tired, and I am really wondering if the guy eats enough, seriously... I hope he'll take a little time to chill when he gets home !

the show was really great !!! Yeah the lights on the screens around the stage were impressive indeed !!:thumb_yello:

I dont know about the interview...

Well I'm off to bed now, I'm awfully tired , good night everyone !!!

ps : DA : you really are a snap queen indeed :thumb_yello:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've recorded the live stream. Uploading in single songs now. :biggrin2:

great to hear, if you recorded it straight from the computer, i'm sure the quality is better than in my videos!

I so agree with you !! I also think Mika looked tired, and I am really wondering if the guy eats enough, seriously... I hope he'll take a little time to chill when he gets home !

remember he said that he forgets everything else when he's writing songs? :aah:

I feel so awful right now...I couldn't go tu the gig and either watch it online......I'm crying like a stupid....

Don't cry sweetie :huglove:

I understand what you feel

But be sure someone have recorded it here and you will see the video very soon :wub2:

aah! interview! i knew it! :aah: dunno how much of it i missed, but managed to record 3 minutes of it - though it kept pausing again, but the sound is there, just the picture keeps pausing.

has anyone else seen the interview? how much was there before the question how important touring is for him (of which i saw the end)?

Thank you, DA and butterflygal for the screensnaps! :tears:

I feel so awful right now...I couldn't go tu the gig and either watch it online......I'm crying like a stupid....

I know exactly how you feel :tears:

Same here...:sneaky2: Can't believe I actually whish I was not on holiday but at home... :boxed: This was the last gig before the third album????? :shocked: Damn...:tears:

How come I never thought about the time difference :doh:!

Damn, damn me

Damn, damn me

I can't believe how lucky I was tonight to actually get to see this show. Usually I can't install anything on this laptop, but I think God was smiling on me tonight, because it let me have the Hot Stream programme, so that I could.

What an amazing show!

The lighting reminded me of Eden, and the visuals around the outside of the stage were superb, he couldn't have ended the tour any better, I don't think.

Let the PMD begin!

aah! interview! i knew it! :aah: dunno how much of it i missed, but managed to record 3 minutes of it - though it kept pausing again, but the sound is there, just the picture keeps pausing.

has anyone else seen the interview? how much was there before the question how important touring is for him (of which i saw the end)?

i just got the end of it, i didn't remember i still had it running.

the last question was what song he liked to play live & he said WAG cuz the audience does 50% of his work and by then, he is tired :naughty:

They did an interview!:shocked:

Darn, I kept it on for a few more minutes, in case they did, but then turned it off, thinking they wouldn't.

Stupid me!:doh:

oh sugar :sad: dont cry :no::huglove: :huglove:

Im kinda sad right now cause I really wish I was there but it´s too far away :tears: and unfortunely it was the last gig.. but now you have to think about the new cd and he new tour..

is not the end of anything. this is just the beginning...

cant wait to heard his new songs :wub2:

They did an interview!:shocked:

Darn, I kept it on for a few more minutes, in case they did, but then turned it off, thinking they wouldn't.

Stupid me!:doh:

i just pressed the stop button after the show, and by chance turned it on again during the interview. hope i didn't miss too much of it. uploading now. :wink2:

Archived