2010 - MIKA @ Planeta Terra Festival, Sao Paulo, Brazil 20 Nov REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Blue Sky

195989251.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1290304685&Signature=gzpL1CWUm24UW8wEV9o1bN%2B%2F%2B8s%3D

i envy jimmy. :naughty: wtf was he doing, i didn't see that during the live stream! :aah:

i wanted to upload happy ending, since it was my fave part of that show, but accidentially uploaded biotg instead. :lmfao: well whatever, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuQVRr0i9YM ... anyway, i'm sure you'll get it in better quality tomorrow from kaatje. :wink2:

off 2 bed now, night everyone. :wink2:

http://musica.terra.com.br/planetaterra/2010/noticias/0,,OI4803124-EI16842,00-Mais+de+fas+do+Mika+conhecem+o+idolo+no+backstage+do+Planeta.html

Quick summary:

"More than 40 fans meet Mika, at the backstage of Planeta Terra"

Thay say that brazilian members of the fan club contacted Mika's management months before the show and were able to get a quick M&G with Mika at the festival.

They interviewed Katia (uuuhuuuh:mf_rosetinted:), who said that both Mika and the management are really open to talk to fans and make this kind of things to please them.

:wub2:

http://musica.terra.com.br/planetaterra/2010/noticias/0,,OI4803124-EI16842,00-Mais+de+fas+do+Mika+conhecem+o+idolo+no+backstage+do+Planeta.html

Quick summary:

"More than 40 fans meet Mika, at the backstage of Planeta Terra"

Thay say that brazilian members of the fan club contacted Mika's management months before the show and were able to get a quick M&G with Mika at the festival.

They interviewed Katia (uuuhuuuh:mf_rosetinted:), who said that both Mika and the management are really open to talk to fans and make this kind of things to please them.

:wub2:

mika has been meeting fans after most concerts (unless he isnt feeling well/tired), we are very fortunate. :wub2:

mika has been meeting fans after most concerts (unless he isnt feeling well/tired), we are very fortunate. :wub2:

I think we are so used to it, that we forget most artists DON'T do it... :wub2:

We are really very very fortunate!

LOVE YOU MEEKS!!! :huglove:

yes! i think the guy who interviewed her didn't realise that mika does that all the time :naughty:

The research they do before writing the articles and stuff is very basic, I believe...

In Sudoeste, the girl who interviewed us had no idea his family was part of his entourage (just to give an example). :wink2: In fact, she asked us to talk a bit about Mika before going on air! :teehee:

The research they do before writing the articles and stuff is very basic, I believe...

In Sudoeste, the girl who interviewed us had no idea his family was part of his entourage (just to give an example). :wink2: In fact, she asked us to talk a bit about Mika before going on air! :teehee:

You should have asked for credit, for being their researchers:naughty:

a bit???? i bet you could have gone on for hours! :lmfao:

Ok here are the links for the Planet Terra videos, but for some of us, we cannot access the actual content ("content n/a in you country"), so anyone willing to deal with that situation and repost links, please do:thumb_yello:

Planeta Terra videos:

Relax

Big Girl

Billy Brown

Rain

BIOTG

Happy Ending

We Are Golden

Grace kelly

Lollipop

That's so true

I think we are so used to it, that we forget most artists DON'T do it... :wub2:

We are really very very fortunate!

LOVE YOU MEEKS!!! :huglove:

Yep Mary, in fact there are several artists that charge us money for their M&G. I paid €349 for the Alice Cooper M&G here in Portugal, concert that in the meantime was cancelled =(

yes! i think the guy who interviewed her didn't realise that mika does that all the time :naughty:

Most they don't. By other hand there are people, that aren't fans of Mika and they're well informed.

Ok here are the links for the Planet Terra videos, but for some of us, we cannot access the actual content ("content n/a in you country"), so anyone willing to deal with that situation and repost links, please do:thumb_yello:

Planeta Terra videos:

Relax

Big Girl

Billy Brown

Rain

BIOTG

Happy Ending

We Are Golden

Grace kelly

Lollipop

Thank You and thanks for everything else posted so far.

Will I get to sleep today? =P All family here are awake:wink2:

New tweet!!!

"just got back to the hotel, went to bar secreto after one of the best gigs of the year. i couldnt have ended on a better note, thank you"

10 minutes ago via web

and

"was on a BA flight this afternoon from Buenos Aires to Sao Paulo with the scissor sisters, hot chip and phoenix. the pop shuttle"

8 minutes ago via web

:biggrin2:

You guys rocked Brazil! What a lovely thing for him to say!

Thanx for posting pix and links. Had to work the last two nights and can´t watch it. It´s so nice to come home and take a look at the concert. :fangurl:

Same here...my husband had invited friends so I couln't be online last night:(

I missed sharing the fun with you but now I'm happy to be able to catch up♥

Thanks so much everyone for your reports, pics and vids!:wub2:

You rock!:thumb_yello::flowers2:

The festival site won't allow me to watch the vids (not available in your country) but the youtube ones are :blush-anim-cl::wub2::mf_lustslow:

That was such a awesome gig! :fangurl:

Thanks so much for sharing pics and vids! :wub2:

Thanks for the links to the live stream videos and the interview everyone!!!

This definitely was a special gig:wub2:

Can't wait to read/watch more!!!

:swoon: He was so happy there. You all made a special night for him :thumb_yello: