five-octave fan

sarcoleptic

Hello all,

I'm another newbie here. New to this, and fairly new to fan-sites generally, despite being extremely middle-aged :blush-anim-cl:

I first saw Mika when he was in a Vaughan-Williams opera way back when. Yup, I'm *that* middle-aged. But only really got the bug this year, seeing the show at Hammersmith and then (twice) at V. We were in the front row for the Pet Shop Boys, but were blown away by His Mika-ness. So anyway, hello. I shall now start investigating the site and all you lovely people...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello all,

I'm another newbie here. New to this, and fairly new to fan-sites generally, despite being extremely middle-aged :blush-anim-cl:

I first saw Mika when he was in a Vaughan-Williams opera way back when. Yup, I'm *that* middle-aged. But only really got the bug this year, seeing the show at Hammersmith and then (twice) at V. We were in the front row for the Pet Shop Boys, but were blown away by His Mika-ness. So anyway, hello. I shall now start investigating the site and all you lovely people...

Wow, that's very cool! :thumb_yello:

I hope you enjoy it here! Welcome :bye:

Hello all,

Welcome! :bye:

Hope you enjoy it here! :biggrin2:

Hello all,

Lucky you!:thumb_yello: I would have loved to have crossed Mika's path that early! I bet he was already cute and that his voice was an angel's!:fangurl:

Welcome to MFC and have a wonderful time sharing Mika love with us!:huglove:

Mika fans come in all different sizes, ages, colors, nationalities ...but we all speak the same langage here: Mikaish!:wink2:

I'm not a teen either (43) but Mika always makes me feel 17!

Hello all,

WELCOME! :flowers2:

ahaha middle aged people seem to be the mayority here :aah::thumb_yello:

:jawdrop: in opera!? wow! would love to hear about that:wub2::wub2::wub2:

hope you enjoy it here :bye:

How cool to have someone who actually saw Mika sing live before his voice broke:teehee:

Welcome to MFC...as you can see, there are more than a few middle-aged fans here, myself included:mf_rosetinted: Like a good wine, we get better as we age:aah:

Have fun here:thumb_yello:

Hello all,

That's amazing!! Welcome to the MFC :bye: Enjoy!!

Hi,

It is interesting how you not only saw him in that Vaughan Williams opera but you also remember that it was him. I only check the names of performers in any play /opera if they play a main character, so little Mica Penniman must have come across as a really special boy otherwise you would have forgotten about him after more than a decade :wub2:

Don't think that you are too old to be a fan or for MFC, just check our stats.:teehee:

:welcomeani:

Archived