The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

I prefer the older stuff as well, but I know people's clothing changes quite a lot over the years. It may well be just a phase for the time being... and if it is, well, that's great.

I don't think this is an evolution of style. He's just started wearing these awful suits for TV shows. I guess he a) wants to make a spectacle of himself since 10 million people are watching and b) now that he's appearing on TV the designers are giving him things he would have never bought for himself. You can see even in the scenes where he is not actually sitting in a judge's chair that he is still wearing the same style clothes that he has been for the last few years. And of course I can't imagine him walking around in real life in any of these ridiculous clothes. Although who knows what will happen in the future since he is schmoozing with more designers than musicians these days. :aah:

• Like 1

We must get him through his fashion adolescence and into his adult years, so he can get "fashion old" and turn into a child again! :naughty:

I take everything with a grain of salt. And can only hope this is just a blip in time for the designers. I agree with the "spectacle" comment in some regards. Only time will tell!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Oh really! :doh::doh::doh:

I was so shocked that even forgot about this thread :naughty:

for NEWBIES !!

the first BIRDY Tshirt's pic is !! :das:

( WONKA, your pic's link doesn't work. )

You mean this shirt??

74108_459239266299_96667951299_6180883_4856679_n.jpg?t=1290204088

When I first see this pic I saw some kind of flowers :teehee: and then

my friend (the boy next to mika) said "noooo, there are birds!!"

ChileMG.jpg

chile194859945.jpg

194623984.jpg