The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

i can't believe you actually started this thread!!!:teehee:

but i always knew we weren't done with the birdie shirt quite yet... :roftl:

Yo! :bye:

Mika has surprised us all by wearing this tshirt the other day...

15415513403762998541711.jpg

What do u think?

Do u like it?

Hate it?

So-so???

i really don't have a problem w/ that shirt. but then again there isn't much that he has worn that i didn't like...

i remember one old pic where he is wearing this awful ring w/ a black stone...i think that's about the only thing that has really appalled me (plus some weird hairdo's when he was younger)

wow, lots to learn in this thread! :roftl:

if we keep going like this we'll have a third album sooner than we think...:naughty:

ah, i have another one. i don't mind it that much, but it definitely belongs in the category "weird" too. :naughty:

400x300.jpg

Is that one weird? I think it's just about the sexiest outfit I've ever seen! I guess that doesn't mean it's not weird, though. :teehee:

and what about this one ! :shocked:

108.png

I'm sorry, is there a shirt in that picture? All I can see is him STARING INTO MY SOUL.

Is that one weird? I think it's just about the sexiest outfit I've ever seen! I guess that doesn't mean it's not weird, though. :teehee:

I'm sorry, is there a shirt in that picture? All I can see is him STARING INTO MY SOUL.

:thumb_yello: i totally agree with you on both...

23tmpo9.jpg

I dont like this jacket :huh:

i would like it if it didn't look too short on him. :teehee:

I loved the bird shirt...when it was a set of curtains at Laura Ashley.

:lmfao: But I actually love the bird shirt a lot -- even if it is an unusual

choice, I still think it looks good.

This is the worst shirt, bar none.

mshirt.jpg

Yes, absolutely. This is the shirt I had in mind when I said I'd seen him

in worse than the bird shirt. :aah:

And in the category of "a bit weird, but I absolutely love them" -- the Benicassim trousers :wub2:

02345601.jpg

I knew wonka would open this thread...eventualy...so let the fun begin!!!!(poor boy):roftl:

1260087725.jpg

Yo!

Mika has surprised us all by wearing this tshirt the other day...

15415513403762998541711.jpg

What do u think?

Do u like it?

Hate it?

So-so???

And do u think he forgot his bag and it belongs to one of the Mikettes?

Which one?

Let's entretain ourselves in these long autumn nights, mocking Mika senseless...once again...

Please feel free to add some other ahem..."unusual" Mika wear...

Aaahh the birdie shirt doen't disturb me that much... I think it's about the ''zen boy'' deep inside...:aah:

Mary and her issues with some jackets:

77678297.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921E86F5CE8BE5D78FBFC87DF51AC6C76BBFD89A8777855DEA9F464CBB274FA0EE7&t=1

Argh!

I should say that I'm not very fond of his ''chlorophll'' jacket either...:teehee:

mika5048560.jpg

I can't find a decent pic anymore!

This is the best I found:

mika-2.jpg

But you should see the entire look, and his trousers and omg.

I think the ''rapper boy'' is not much his thingie...:roftl:

5e6b603f3c505ce5.jpg

and what about this one !

108.png

What?? I can see nothing but his ''You've been a vary bad girl'' look on da face:roftl:

thank you girls :mf_rosetinted:

no,seriously :mf_rosetinted:

now i perfectly can imagine mika in his awful birdie shirt,green rolled up pants,yellow shoes,astroboy-hair and one of his pink or golden or clorophill jacket. and never forget his flowered boxers,of course.

thank you very much :mf_rosetinted:

thank you girls :mf_rosetinted:

no,seriously :mf_rosetinted:

now i perfectly can imagine mika in his awful birdie shirt,green rolled up pants,yellow shoes,astroboy-hair and one of his pink or golden or clorophill jacket. and never forget his flowered boxers,of course.

thank you very much :mf_rosetinted:

Don't forget his yellow glasses:mf_rosetinted: It'll match perfectly to his clorophill jacket and the flowery boxers...:mf_rosetinted:

20mika_jpg_small.jpg

2004752308771149171rsvq.jpg

Edited by Rosie-Posie Boffin

Ok, speaking of disturbing...

x6107.jpg

"Mika tries a little Tom Sawyer" aka the rolled-up pants! :boxed: Really...can't like them, no matter how hard I try! :aah:

I'm probably the only one, but I don't really have a problem with the rolled up pants:biggrin2: I actually thing they look okay on him since he has such loooong legs!! Mika, it's okay to wear the rolled up pants!:wub2:

The birdie shirt...I was a bit surprised by it the first time I saw it, but now I've gotten used to it:naughty:

I loved the bird shirt...when it was a set of curtains at Laura Ashley.

This is the worst shirt, bar none.

mshirt.jpg

fi4ffle.jpg

Thank god Louboutin gave Mika a hand in shoe fashion... :mf_rosetinted:

That black shirt with the weird strings and those yellow shoes (clogs?) have to go:aah:

I'm probably the only one, but I don't really have a problem with the rolled up pants:biggrin2: I actually thing they look okay on him since he has such loooong legs!! Mika, it's okay to wear the rolled up pants!:wub2:

The birdie shirt...I was a bit surprised by it the first time I saw it, but now I've gotten used to it:naughty:

That black shirt with the weird strings and those yellow shoes (clogs?) have to go:aah:

I love the whole outfit with the rolled up trousers. :wub2:

I totally agree about the other two aswell. :thumb_yello:

OMG! I was just reading this thread (and laughing out loud about it :roftl:) and Grace Kelly started playing, and when I sang along I sang 'Am I too birdy am I too flirty..' MFC makes me crazyyy!! That just happened 30 secs ago I just had to share it :mf_rosetinted:

if we keep going like this we'll have a third album sooner than we think...

Oh yes, if Mr Man peeks in here he will have that album out real quick to save his fans to go completely nuts and comment on his whole wardrobe!:naughty:

:lmfao:

ah, i have another one. i don't mind it that much, but it definitely belongs in the category "weird" too.

400x300.jpg

Never, and I repeat never, say weird about the pink hat, it's the sexiest thing he has ever been wearing!:roftl:

I Love this! I think its the colors :teehee:

I think he looks adorable :wub2:

23tmpo9.jpg

I dont like this jacket :huh:

The things I would do to him... :naughty:

:shocked:

Aaahh the birdie shirt doen't disturb me that much... I think it's about the ''zen boy'' deep inside...:aah:

Aw!:wub2: The zen boy... never thought about that!