The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

3 hours ago, Mikasister said:

mikainstagram3032319584434465154_1797799

You think that's a weird shirt?! I love it and would totally wear it! ❤

I have a jacket no too dissimilar to it, but my jacket has little houses on it! 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

You think that's a weird shirt?! I love it and would totally wear it! ❤

I have a jacket no too dissimilar to it, but my jacket has little houses on it! 😁

Pic please! :biggrin2:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hero said:

Pic please! :biggrin2:

Here you go! This might be Mika's weird clothing thread but this can be my own little contribution to the weirdness, my 'little houses' jacket that I got for £2 in a charity shop!

20230207_163645.thumb.jpg.ba2910b360c687ed9e2916b73669e333.jpg

Little houses, hearts, clouds, trees and the cute heart zipper! 

(Bonus: purple jeans!)

When I'm buying clothes I sometimes wonder if it's something Mika would wear and if the answer's yes I'll probably buy it! 😁

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Here you go! This might be Mika's weird clothing thread but this can be my own little contribution to the weirdness, my 'little houses' jacket that I got for £2 in a charity shop!

20230207_163645.thumb.jpg.ba2910b360c687ed9e2916b73669e333.jpg

Little houses, hearts, clouds, trees and the cute heart zipper! 

(Bonus: purple jeans!)

When I'm buying clothes I sometimes wonder if it's something Mika would wear and if the answer's yes I'll probably buy it! 😁

That's adorable, and very Mika! And a complete bargain too. Good find! :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

20231124_093110.thumb.png.8e450d19019ccbaed51f02cf54b12d1e.png

Not the kind of vest top I'd pick out in a store, but at least Mika's happy! :biggrin2:

Of course he's happy, it's keeping him warm! Don't you think he looks lovely and cosy, all soft and warm for a snuggle? It's autumn wear. :biggrin2:

I know it's probably designer but honestly, it looks home made. If that's what he likes, I'm tempted to dig my knitting needles out of storage again! 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Hero said:

I know it's probably designer

It is designer, I can't find the post now but someone shared it online, it's currently on sale for $420! :yikes:

He does look snuggly in it, but I think it's the colour that puts me off a little 😅

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, silver said:

That looks like a kid's pyjama top :teehee:

8 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I actually really like it, it's something I would probably pick out for myself! Besides it has tiger heads on it! 🐯 

I immediately thought of this thread when I saw it too xD

The more I looked at it I kinda liked it and decided it’s not birdie shirt thread worthy.

The print is like a bunch of little traditional tattoo designs and it fits him pretty well

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kreacher said:

I immediately thought of this thread when I saw it too xD

The more I looked at it I kinda liked it and decided it’s not birdie shirt thread worthy.

The print is like a bunch of little traditional tattoo designs and it fits him pretty well

It does remind me of a blouse I have that's somewhat similar, mine is a Western theme with a repeating pattern of cactus, boots, stars, lasso and hats!

(I'd like to think Mika would approve of my fashion choices :sweatdrop:).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm sorry but it's the shorts that really aren't doing it for me :facepalm:

Not the shorts per se, but this combination. I LOVE the colour, actually bought a winter coat in this emerald green a few weeks ago. Mika's outfit would look SO gorgeous with long trousers! :wub2: But I'm too practical for this look - you'll freeze off your legs when you're outside, and you'll be sweating under the jacket when you're inside. 😅 Maybe it's an outfit for Spiderman cryotherapy? 🤔 :naughty: 

Well... maybe for a stage outfit it's better than a full suit, I can understand if he wants some less fabric there. :dunno_grin: But then, why not invent matching short-sleeved suit jackets? Anyway, I love the photoshoot from this magazine. :wub2:

• Like 2