The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

willywonka

:swoon:

To be honest, I love most of the things posted here! :teehee:

I think one of the things we admirer so much about him is that he has his own very personal style, isn't it?:wink2:

OMG! I was just reading this thread (and laughing out loud about it :roftl:) and Grace Kelly started playing, and when I sang along I sang 'Am I too birdy am I too flirty..' MFC makes me crazyyy!! That just happened 30 secs ago I just had to share it :mf_rosetinted:

Hate to be the one to break it to you but he's actually singing: Am I too dirty, am I too flirty...:naughty:

Yeah, MFC is a crazy place!

:huglove:

Don't forget his yellow glasses:mf_rosetinted: It'll match perfectly to his clorophill jacket and the flowery boxers...:mf_rosetinted:

20mika_jpg_small.jpg

2004752308771149171rsvq.jpg

oh thank you very much to you too...i almost forgot that glasses :mf_rosetinted:

now i have the perfect mika-image in my head :mf_rosetinted:

*feels ready to stop loving the guy*

I love the whole outfit with the rolled up trousers. :wub2:

I totally agree about the other two aswell. :thumb_yello:

Yes! That navy jacket is cute:wub2:

untitled.jpg

This T-shirt is apart from that black one the worst I've ever seen on him.:shocked:

Not a fan of that t-shirt either! :roftl:

fi4ffle.jpg

Thank god Louboutin gave Mika a hand in shoe fashion... :mf_rosetinted:

That black shirt with the weird strings and those yellow shoes (clogs?) have to go:aah:

i always thought that the clogs he is wearing in this picture, was to make a particular sound/noise and not as footwear. he is sitting on a slab that would help make it & his hands are up as in to clap :dunno:

i always thought that the clogs he is wearing in this picture, was to make a particular sound/noise and not as footwear. he is sitting on a slab that would help make it & his hands are up as in to clap :dunno:

Could be (but they're still weird, tho!) LOL

Maybe we are seeing a pic of BIOTG first steps! :aah:

Ohhhh, that never occurred to me! :doh: With the microphone in that position, maybe the clogs are for tapping out a rhythm. Too bad we don't have a vid...

Yes, maybe!!

Ohhhh, that never occurred to me! :doh: With the microphone in that position, maybe the clogs are for tapping out a rhythm. Too bad we don't have a vid...

Yes, maybe!!

that picture dates to 2006? 2007?

i'd think maybe lollipop :dunno:

best color to do the clapping sound.. evryone knows that:mf_rosetinted:

that may be in canada... in spain the best color to to the clapping is violet :mf_rosetinted:

oh no! :no:

that picture was obviously taken in the USA, yellow is what they use.

in Canada, we use red! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: Mika is probably not the first one to wear those clogs. perhaps they are property of the sound studio. they look too small for him :dunno:

*hopes they aren't really his* :aah:

:naughty: Mika is probably not the first one to wear those clogs. perhaps they are property of the sound studio. they look too small for him :dunno:

well,i´m not sure if i´d prefer that they aren´t his... you know... if they are property of the sound studio... who knows who wore them before... maybe they smelt or.... EEEWWW....!!!!! :aah:

that may be in canada... in spain the best color to to the clapping is violet :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, ill ask next time i see him:roftl::roftl::mf_rosetinted:

well,i´m not sure if i´d prefer that they aren´t his... you know... if they are property of the sound studio... who knows who wore them before... maybe they smelt or.... EEEWWW....!!!!! :aah:

:naughty: you are talking about the boy who claims not taking showers when he gets inspired and doesn't wash his hair for experiments.

he should be ok with smelly shoes :aah: