Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

I have new year vacations, about 1 month, then easter vacations.. and dont know all but sometimes there are just one day if it's a celebration..(I dno if I write it correctly):aah:

I think it's better to be in sun with coca cola but not study :roftl::biggrin2:

Ah we have 1 week of "autumn vacation", 2 weeks of "christmas vacation", 1 week of "Carnaval vacation" and 2 weeks of "Easter vacation" :aah:

But you have 1 month of new year vacation :shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah we have 1 week of "autumn vacation", 2 weeks of "christmas vacation", 1 week of "Carnaval vacation" and 2 weeks of "Easter vacation" :aah:

Carnaval vacation? What's that?:teehee:sounds really great:blush-anim-cl:

I don't have an autumn vacation:aah:my first vacation will be in december, 2 weeks(Christmas and New Year:biggrin2:) and then one in January, and the last is Easter vacation:wink2:

yes!!! and I'm already looking forward for it :aah: I love it when I'm alone at home, warm, sitting at computer, and listen to mika.. oh... 18.gif

:aah:

I have idea. this winter I'll make mika-snowman. snow-mika:biggrin2: with my best friend :das:

haha.. she will go mad when I'll tell her (now I'mm going to write her msg xd)

Carnaval vacation? What's that?:teehee:sounds really great:blush-anim-c l:

I don't have an autumn vacation:aah:my first vacation will be in december, 2 weeks(Christmas and New Year: biggrin2 :) and then one in January, and the last is Easter vacation:wink 2:

Yeah, I live in a city called Aalst and it's a big Carnaval city so we have Carnaval vacation :aah:

yes!!! and I'm already looking forward for it :aah: I love it when I'm alone at home, warm, sitting at computer, and listen to mika.. oh... 18.gif

:aah :

I have idea. this winter I'll make mika-snowman. snow-mika:biggrin2: with my best friend :das:

Already made a Mika snowman last year, it's really amazing :aah:

Wait, I'll post a pic of him :aah:

I even did his curls with leafs :P

292sbwy.jpg

Archived