Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys. You might not remember me..... I don't really know where to start. I haven't been here for a while. I used to spend all my time here and I just kinda drifted away. I still love Mika and his music. I still think he's beautiful (:biggrin2:) But I don't obsess anymore, I only listen to the music. I still love him and you all though. I would love to come back, but the main reason I stayed was because I had some really good friends here and it seems they've moved on too. But I wish you all the best. I will pop in (maybe once every year :lol3:) every now and again just to check up on you all :wub2::bye:

I've seen you in old threads :aah: Hello xD

Actually, I think you were here when I first joined. You were friends with fangirl, right? But I dont think we ever talked. I feel like a stalker :aah:

The boyfriend and I things Uggs are hideous.

So, as a joke, I tried on a pair.

He said, "they don't look that bad on you."

I said, "they look horrible!"

He responded to that saying, "everything looks good on you."

I said, "thanks" and he responded with, "I'm only telling the truth."

I hope he's not a pathological liar! :naughty:

The boyfriend and I things Uggs are hideous.

So, as a joke, I tried on a pair.

He said, "they don't look that bad on you."

I said, "they look horrible!"

He responded to that saying, "everything looks good on you."

I said, "thanks" and he responded with, "I'm only telling the truth."

I hope he's not a pathological liar! :naughty:

Okay that's so cute :naughty:

I don't like Uggs too :teehee:

I already said this on Twitter yesterday buttt....I dont like the girl I sit next to in Chemistry. SHE IS SO ANNOYING!! And she's always teasing me about liking MIKA :sneaky2:

And yesterday, at the end of biology, she was all 'how were your holidays??' 'good' 'Do you still love MIKA???' 'yaa...:blink:' And then she was like to her friend 'd'ya know...she likes MIKA!' and then they started singing Lollipop and moving about like like retards. It was just like *grrr :sneaky2:*

She's just very annoying :aah:

I already said this on Twitter yesterday buttt....I dont like the girl I sit next to in Chemistry. SHE IS SO ANNOYING!! And she's always teasing me about liking MIKA :sneaky2:

And yesterday, at the end of biology, she was all 'how were your holidays??' 'good' 'Do you still love MIKA???' 'yaa...:blink:' And then she was like to her friend 'd'ya know...she likes MIKA!' and then they started singing Lollipop and moving about like like retards. It was just like *grrr :sneaky2:*

She's just very annoying :aah:

Ughh. They sound mature... :insane:

My tennis coach saw my Mika t-shirt and was like 'Mika? Isn't he a bit... annoying?'

Grrrrr, silly ignorant people... :sneaky2:

Thanks. :blush-anim-cl:

PS: I thought I am the only one who thinks that! Those shoes are so popular...and I can't understand why!

COOKIES!

:naughty:

I don't like it when things get TOO popular, everybody wears it :aah:

Like Abercromie, everyone in my school wears it and you see 5 different people with the exact same hoodie.

Archived