Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't like it when things get TOO popular, everybody wears it :aah:

Like Abercromie, everyone in my school wears it and you see 5 different people with the exact same hoodie.

That too! One time I went into Abercrombie and had to leave because my eyes were burning from the amount of cologne/perfume that was sprayed in there. :aah:

That too! One time I went into Abercrombie and had to leave because my eyes were burning from the amount of cologne/perfume that was sprayed in there. :aah:

And your eyes have to adjust to the daylight cos it's so dark in there :naughty:

I just had cake for breakfast. I will miss DA... :tears:

Me too. I cant stop thinking about her :tears:. She only followed me on twitter recently but I talked to her through the summer holidays... I miss her. I miss her being on my twitter timeline and I'm so sad I'll never talk to her again. :tears:

Me too. I cant stop thinking about her :tears:. She only followed me on twitter recently but I talked to her through the summer holidays... I miss her. I miss her being on my twitter timeline and I'm so sad I'll never talk to her again. :tears:

I can't either.. today I was thinking about it while cooking dinner for me and my bro and i almost cried, then i tried to forget but... :no:

I wasn't talking to her very often but when i was it was really great :sad:

today i remembered our conversation about "how much do you love me" studio version, she said that maybe mika'll record this song when he won't be able to sing anymore, I told maybe then,when he'll be 89 and she answered that she'd be 89 too at that time and maybe not alive...... :tears:

2 of her tweets

Capture-17.png

:tears:while cooking dinner for me and my bro and i almost cried, then i tried to forget but... :no:

I wasn't talking to her very often but when i was it was really great :sad:

today i remembered our conversation about "how much do you love me" studio version, she said that maybe mika'll record this song when he won't be able to sing anymore, I told maybe then,when he'll be 89 and she answered that she'd be 89 too at that time and maybe not alive...... :tears:

2 of her tweets

Capture-17.png

:tears:that's heartbreaking, really:tears:one day you're here, surrounded by friends and family, and tomorrow you suddenly leave them. In moments like this I am very very angry at life, and how unfair it is...:tears:all good people seem to go sooner than they deserve:sad:

:tears:that's heartbreaking, really:tears:one day you're here, surrounded by friends and family, and tomorrow you suddenly leave them. In moments like this I am very very angry at life, and how unfair it is...:tears:all good people seem to go sooner than they deserve:sad:

that's true :tears:

Yesterday a new teacher from England came at school, and while we were talking about the music we like, I said my favorite artist is Mika. She went like :shocked: - :blink:

Erm... Is there something wrong with being a Mika fan?:sneaky2: I don't understand why every single time I tell someone I love Mika they're shocked.

Anyway, I must get used to being teased for liking him. 'You don't like him? I don't care' :shun:

Yesterday a new teacher from England came at school, and while we were talking about the music we like, I said my favorite artist is Mika. She went like :shocked: - :blink:

Erm... Is there something wrong with being a Mika fan?:sneaky2: I don't understand why every single time I tell someone I love Mika they're shocked.

Anyway, I must get used to being teased for liking him. 'You don't like him? I don't care' :shun:

A classmate of mine was teasing me about liking MIKA too:aah: he used to tease me and my best friend(who also likes Mika) about Mika being gay:roftl:my friend is in love with him, and although she knew the possibility of this being true(:mf_rosetinted:) she was still mad at my classmate for saying this out loud in front of everyone:aah:. But she was shy and couldn't give him a piece of her mind:sneaky2:

So, one day when we entered in the classroom and he shouted "Mika is gay" she couldn't take it anymore and shouted back "He's not gay, he's bisexual, I still have a chance! " :lmfao: What can I say, everybody was like:jawdrop:

A classmate of mine was teasing me about liking MIKA too:aah: he used to tease me and my best friend(who also likes Mika) about Mika being gay:roftl:my friend is in love with him, and although she knew the possibility of this being true(:mf_rosetinted:) she was still mad at my classmate for saying this out loud in front of everyone:aah:. But she was shy and couldn't give him a piece of her mind:sneaky2:

So, one day when we entered in the classroom and he shouted "Mika is gay" she couldn't take it anymore and shouted back "He's not gay, he's bisexual, I still have a chance! " :lmfao: What can I say, everybody was like:jawdrop:

I know what you're talking about... Every time I mention the name MIKA in a class everyone's like :puke: 'I hate that guy!!! OMG he's so gay!' And then I try to explain that 'he's not gay, he's bi(:mf_rosetinted:) FOR GOD'S SAKE! there's a difference!!! 'Come on, there's not such a big difference!' 'No, there is'

I wish I could just :chair: :gun_bandana::mf_plasmawhore:

I know what you're talking about... Every time I mention the name MIKA in a class everyone's like :puke: 'I hate that guy!!! OMG he's so gay!' And then I try to explain that 'he's not gay, he's bi(:mf_rosetinted:) FOR GOD'S SAKE! there's a difference!!! 'Come on, there's not such a big difference!' 'No, there is'

grrr :taz: some people are so small-minded! crap like this makes me so glad i'm not in school anymore.

yeah, I wish I could :gun2: them too:aah: people doesn't seem to enjoy good music:aah:

This is exactly what happens here too!!! :sneaky2:

Grrrrrrr, I hate people judging him after hearing a couple of rumours...

Archived