Say Something Random Part 11!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I just sit for a while, staring at your siggie :fangurl:

:aah::teehee:

btw my history teacher is going to London :crybaby: I wanna go toooo:aah:

today me and my friend asked her just for fun is she was going to london XD (bcz she said she wont teach us in next year) and she said YES! :shocked: (her husband is in London, she always tell us her stories :roftl:) and she told us that if we'll learn good she'll send visa to us and then we'd be able to continue study in London :roftl::roftl: she's funny woman.

:aah::teehee:

btw my history teacher is going to London :crybaby: I wanna go toooo:aah:

today me and my friend asked her just for fun is she was going to london XD (bcz she said she wont teach us in next year) and she said YES! :shocked: (her husband is in London, she always tell us her stories :roftl:) and she told us that if we'll learn good she'll send visa to us and then we'd be able to continue study in London :roftl::roftl: she's funny woman.

Lucky her :teehee:

I'm sure you'll go one day soon!

In the meantime, I will send over some of the British weather for you :mf_rosetinted:

Lucky her :teehee:

I'm sure you'll go one day soon!

In the meantime, I will send over some of the British weather for you :mf_rosetinted:

here will be soon British weather too.. rain and rain and rain and rain.. :aah:

btw wanted to ask ya all: did Mika really said that if he had a boy he will call him Alice? :lmfao: yesterday one of mfcer told me that and is there an interview or smth?? :aah::aah: