Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mika can be booked through this site. Mika entertainment booking site. Mika is available for public concerts and events. Mika can be booked for private events and Mika can be booked for corporate events and meetings through this Mika booking page.

What? :shocked: Are you serious?

So, wait a minute... Can I book him too?

Anyway, that's not good. He's not a product, able to 'rent' it whenever you want too. :dunno:

Mika can be booked through this site. Mika entertainment booking site. Mika is available for public concerts and events. Mika can be booked for private events and Mika can be booked for corporate events and meetings through this Mika booking page.

What? :shocked: Are you serious?

So, wait a minute... Can I book him too?

Anyway, that's not good. He's not a product, able to 'rent' it whenever you want too. :dunno:

perhaps this is how He got to play the afterparty at the HRC 15th annual National Dinner? :blink:

i wonder how much an hour with Mika costs? if you rent Him, do you get to choose what to do with Him? ...like a hooker? :roftl:

back from school finaaaaaaaaally :mf_rosetinted:

btw today my classmate said that she has seen "that vid"(which she saw in my friend's mobile and it was elle me dit video clip ) on "Music Box"(its a TV channel) wooooohoooo :boing: gonna ask them to play it when i'll be at TV :aah:

Archived