Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
really I wore a green watch today too!! :biggrin2: but I just got my ears pierced for like 2 months and I can't get the earrings in :sad:

I've got them pierced about 4 years ago, cant remember exactly :aah: I have lil white earrings and I'm gonna buy black ones too :mf_rosetinted:

I've got them pierced about 4 years ago, cant remember exactly :aah: I have lil white earrings and I'm gonna buy black ones too :mf_rosetinted:

I have a lot of earrings:teehee:2 or 3 years ago I was obsessed with earrings, and wanted to have as many as possible:teehee:and the funny thing is that nowadays I forget to put them on:aah:

I have a lot of earrings:teehee:2 or 3 years ago I was obsessed with earrings, and wanted to have as many as possible:teehee:and the funny thing is that nowadays I forget to put them on:aah:

haha I always forgot that too :roftl:

really I wore a green watch today too!! :biggrin2: but I just got my ears pierced for like 2 months and I can't get the earrings in :sad:

Oh nice! Are they not healed yet? Don't forget to turn them every so often. I hope you can get new ones in there soon - maybe it'll just take some practice.

we ordered my luvluvme this afternoon!!:biggrin2: I get money from working at my father's business..:thumb_yello: I already have 10 euros for 2 small hours.. :D 50 euros to go! (it's 60 euros inc. sendcosts)

I really want oneeeee! :aah:

I need a job.

You really don't like him, do you? :aah:

:roftl: noo... i really don't hate him but sometimes he's really...mmm... unberable:roftl: he just sits at computer if he's at home, and unfortunately his college is 3 times in a week :aah: + twice guitar lesson, so twice a week he is at home:aah: I know his schedule better than he does:roftl: AND he's always comes back soon:sneaky2:

and I want him to work bcz than i'll take some money from him :das::aah: anyway..hope so:mf_rosetinted: if no, my mom will give me my bro's part money from her wages:naughty:

edit: I WANT MY OWN LAPTOP SO BAD! :aah:

:roftl: noo... i really don't hate him but sometimes he's really...mmm... unberable:roftl: he just sits at computer if he's at home, and unfortunately his college is 3 times in a week :aah: + twice guitar lesson, so twice a week he is at home:aah: I know his schedule better than he does:roftl: AND he's always comes back soon:sneaky2:

and I want him to work bcz than i'll take some money from him :das::aah: anyway..hope so:mf_rosetinted: if no, my mom will give me my bro's part money from her wages:naughty:

edit: I WANT MY OWN LAPTOP SO BAD! :aah:

Haha, why don't you get a job yourself? :roftl:

Archived