Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm almost there :biggrin2: 2011 is gonna be a great year ! The new album :aah::naughty:

2011 will be the year of the new MIKA, Lady Gaga and Coldplay albums, besides Coldplay come to Brazil again (hope MIKA comes too :teehee:) and Gaga will sing in Portuguese in your next CD, wich she'll announce at midnight :boing::boing::boing:

2011 is gonna be a GOLDEN year :woot_jump:

by the way, look what I found on Tumblr:

http://dreamingofyounow.tumblr.com/post/2538622386

2011 will be the year of the new MIKA, Lady Gaga and Coldplay albums, besides Coldplay come to Brazil again (hope MIKA comes too :teehee:) and Gaga will sing in Portuguese in your next CD, wich she'll announce at midnight :boing::boing::boing:

2011 is gonna be a GOLDEN year :woot_jump:

by the way, look what I found on Tumblr:

http://dreamingofyounow.tumblr.com/post/2538622386

Maybe he will :teehee: I really hope so but I don't think so ...

Hiiii EVeryone!!!!!!! :biggrin2:

Even though nobody is here...HI! :biggrin2:

I'm really happy right now! :biggrin2: I dont Even know why...just cos it 2011 doesnt mean this month changes for me :blink: I go back in 3 days :crybaby: and I get my exams results back...and back to loads of work :tears:

no...I'm not sad I'm happy :biggrin2:. I'll forget about all of that for now :biggrin2:

This year I hope I get to meet Mika or at least go to his concert

Wish you guys all the best for the new year! :original::huglove:

and Charlotte...where's you go when I made this thread?? :blink:

someone commented on pic i put on fb like the one in my sig but a bit differnt and i dont understand it :blink: its really bothering me :sneaky2:

i promised to do my chores after back to the future had finished but i dont want to do them!!!!!! :sad:

Archived