Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Hey...

I have to do a critical study of an artist related to 'wrapped'.

Artists we've already looked at include Christo, Oppenheim, Henry Moore and Peter Randal Page. But I have to do a critical study on another artist of my choice. My teacher suggested Gustav Klimt but I dont really want to do him.

Does any one have any suggestions? They dont have to be directly related to 'wrapping things' (like Christo) but they need to somehow be related to the theme 'wrapped'.

Thanks'

So ya, anyone? :P I NEED HELP! .___.

Woo. Well done! =) How'd you get your results so quick? :aah:

Thanks!

My statistics test was online so I could see what I made right after I took it, and my chemistry teacher just posted my grade online.

Genetic doctor? Why are you seeing them?

my mum passed 11 years agofrom brest cancer my aunty found a lmp and my gran has had brest cancer

so im wanting to know if ill get it and if ill pass it on to my futcher children but now im not so shure if i realy want to or if im just getting sceared

my mum passed 11 years agofrom brest cancer my aunty found a lmp and my gran has had brest cancer

so im wanting to know if ill get it and if ill pass it on to my futcher children but now im not so shure if i realy want to or if im just getting sceared

I'm sorry to hear that :huglove:

Hopefully you won't have it! My grandma had it, but my mum didn't, so I was lucky. Hope you are too.

Archived