"Men suck compared to the Man"

ängi

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
About the first part I should agree. Pity, but even Mika said that we know almost nothing about him. Recently he said it several times in different interviews (or maybe he realized that we are the fans who know too much and decided to lead us to a wrong trace - dunno if there is such a saying in English:naughty:)

about the second part - he said it about his favourite artist, not about an artist he loves like crazy :fangurl:

Hey, he's stated that about the artists he's obssesed about (it's his expression about Harry Nilssen), so maybe the only difference between craziness and obssesion exists somewhere else :naughty:

I mean the fact that you're attracted to him in a bit different way :roftl: which is quite normal IMO.

For instance, Mika has a little crash on Lady Gaga, but obviously there are some things he doesn't approve (when she walks around the London streets in a bro and panties). :aah:

Hey, he's stated that about the artists he's obssesed about (it's his expression about Harry Nilssen), so maybe the only difference between craziness and obssesion exists somewhere else :naughty:

I mean the fact that you're attracted to him in a bit different way :roftl: which is quite normal IMO.

For instance, Mika has a little crash on Lady Gaga, but obviously there are some things he doesn't approve (when she walks around the London streets in a bro and panties). :aah:

You know, Bojana, I thought about approving things. And I'm convinced now, that I never idolized him, I perceive him as a human with his bad and good sides. I'm really not blind and can see some Mika's flaws, I see when he is acting not the best way, when he is making silly things, I can criticize him to myself (but I don't tell it aloud in places where Haters can hear it) - starting from fun about birdie t-shirt and ending with much more serious things which I won't mention here.

That's why I dream so much to watch him in RL. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

And that's why your Odds thread doesn't repulse me as some others :wink2:

I try to be sincere here, it is like a shrink visit for me, because I will never say it to someone in my RL. And saying what I think makes me fell better.

Because I fully realize that my dreams will be only dreams.

You know, Bojana, I thought about approving things. And I'm convinced now, that I never idolized him, I perceive him as a human with his bad and good sides. I'm really not blind and can see some Mika's flaws, I see when he is acting not the best way, when he is making silly things, I can criticize him to myself (but I don't tell it aloud in places where Haters can hear it) - starting from fun about birdie t-shirt and ending with much more serious things which I won't mention here.

That's why I dream so much to watch him in RL. :wub2::wub2::wub2:

And that's why your Odds thread doesn't repulse me as some others :wink2:

I try to be sincere here, it is like a shrink visit for me, because I will never say it to someone in my RL. And saying what I think makes me fell better.

Because I fully realize that my dreams will be only dreams.

Oh, you took too seriously my comment.:wink2: I quite agree with you, and that's why Keti started Odd thread 2 years ago. I didn't know that some members felt repulsion to our thread, but I really don't care for it.:dunno:

I'm sick of grey undies for example and fragmentation of Mika body to pieces.:naughty: Sorry, even though I've posted sometimes to these threads it's a bit weird IMO.

Your sincerity is fully appreciated and respected from my own point of view:thumb_yello:

Oh, you took too seriously my comment.:wink2: I quite agree with you, and that's why Keti started Odd thread 2 years ago. I didn't know that some members felt repulsion to our thread, but I really don't care for it.:dunno:

I'm sick of grey undies for example and fragmentation of Mika body to pieces.:naughty: Sorry, even though I've posted sometimes to these threads it's a bit weird IMO.

Your sincerity is fully appreciated and respected from my own point of view:thumb_yello:

What is Odd thread?:wink2:

Oh thank you!:thumb_yello:

The pictures!:roftl:

I love them!

:roftl: me too! Along with Wonkaland they are two of the funniest threads this forum has, in my point of view.

I don't idealize Mika neither. He is human, and I love humans, not Greek Gods or something. I love good and bad points. If someone is perfect, then, where's the point? It would be boring, at least for me :wink2:

:roftl: me too! Along with Wonkaland they are two of the funniest threads this forum has, in my point of view.

I don't idealize Mika neither. He is human, and I love humans, not Greek Gods or something. I love good and bad points. If someone is perfect, then, where's the point? It would be boring, at least for me :wink2:

Shine, I liked your last post :thumb_yello:

Luminara, I like your ava. Just like in my hoodie :offtopic:

picture.php?albumid=509&pictureid=8303

about the second part - he said it about his favourite artist, not about an artist he loves like crazy :fangurl:

Ummmm..... but doesn't that mean the same thing? :blink:

Oooooh, I totally agree with you!

I'd much prefer to see him as a whole person... not to say that the other parts aren't nice :naughty::fisch:

I love your hoodie! It's awesome...

thanks! I love your hoodie!! :wub2:

I agree, Mika is a person not a smile, eyes, curlz, legs, butt... The entire Mika is what I like -including his music and personality, well, the personality he shows to us, cause unfortunately there's a side of him we can't see. But we'll discover it as the fans-who-knew-too-much -aka stalkers- we are! :aah:

Oh, thank u...:blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Hey, you look cool...:naughty:

And that hoodie is awsome...:thumb_yello:

Awww thank you for hoodie-praising girls!

thanks! I love your hoodie!! :wub2:

I agree, Mika is a person not a smile, eyes, curlz, legs, butt... The entire Mika is what I like -including his music and personality, well, the personality he shows to us, cause unfortunately there's a side of him we can't see. But we'll discover it as the fans-who-knew-too-much -aka stalkers- we are! :aah:

:groovy::kachinga:

What would Wonka do without pics from Odd thread ?:roftl:

Oh, yes, your hoody is fantastic and totally Mikaish:wub2:

Ummmm..... but doesn't that mean the same thing? :blink:

Oooooh, I totally agree with you!

I'd much prefer to see him as a whole person... not to say that the other parts aren't nice :naughty::fisch:

I love your hoodie! It's awesome...

Hey, haven't we all agreed that Odd thread was also Gasmics? :das:

I don't miss you

Just who You used to be

And you don't ring true

So please

Stop calling me

Your "I love you"'s

Are ten a penny

You're dropping clues

Like you've got any

You got to choose

There's been so many ohhhh

I love you baby

But face it he's Mika

Noone on earth Could say that he don't want him

This look of love

Says I'm leaving

You're frozen now

I've done the freezing

I'm walking out

Mika's calling me

he's got to be

seen to be believed

That's his routine

Not what he means to me

I found myself

By circumstance

Across a room

Where people dance

And quite by chance

he'danced right next me

I love you baby

But face it he's mika

Noone on earth

Would say that he don't want him

It's me not you

I've got to move on

You're younger too

But he's got his groove on

I'm sorry love

Mika's calling me

Oh, Mika, Mika

I want to tell you a secret

We're having drinks

With Kate and Stella

Gwyneth's here

She's brought her fella

But all I wanna do

Is take Mika home

I love you baby

But face it he's Mika

Noone on earth

Would say that he don't want him

It's me not you

I've got to move on

You're younger too

But he's got his groove on

I'm sorry love

Mika's calling me

What would Wonka do without pics from Odd thread ?:roftl:

Oh, yes, your hoody is fantastic and totally Mikaish:wub2:

Hey, haven't we all agreed that Odd thread was also Gasmics? :das:

You can't see it here, but in the down of hoodie there is Funny But Odd tweet is printed :blush-anim-cl:

I totally forgot that if A=B, then B=A :doh::loco::naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

My husband doesn't know I'm obssesed for Mika.He wouldn't understand me.

He tells me I'm like a child because every day I listen Mika's music.

You see, he isn't a sensitive man.:sneaky2:

I prefer Mika 100%:wub2::mf_lustslow:

Join my MFC club sweetie for "stressed out Mikaddicted wives" ; we all feel the same... :wink2: and I do understand what you mean as I go through the same :and Mika is the one who makes me happy :wub2::fangurl:

We need our daily dosis of our golden Price Charming :wub2:

Join my MFC club sweetie for "stressed out Mikaddicted wives" ; we all feel the same... :wink2: and I do understand what you mean as I go through the same :and Mika is the one who makes me happy :wub2::fangurl:

It seems you're the only one who understand me.Well you,Francoise and DQ.

People doesn't know my situation with my husband.I wrote some words at the begining of this thread but now I prefer don't say anything to`protect myself.

Thanks so much.:huglove:

It seems you're the only one who understand me.Well you,Francoise and DQ.

People doesn't know my situation with my husband.I wrote some words at the begining of this thread but now I prefer don't say anything to`protect myself.

Thanks so much.:huglove:

Love, love you :huglove:

Archived