2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Thanks, everyone :wub2: I really appreciate your words. Lol, Melachi and I have very matching colors, don't we? :teehee:

And I think yes, I'm going to upload my vids. We had a permission to film, so I think it's okay. There are going to be some official vids on MS too.

I'm still in London, and I must find a Starbucks now. We don't have Sturbucks in Finland :aah:

Thanks, everyone :wub2: I really appreciate your words. Lol, Melachi and I have very matching colors, don't we? :teehee:

And I think yes, I'm going to upload my vids. We had a permission to film, so I think it's okay. There are going to be some official vids on MS too.

I'm still in London, and I must find a Starbucks now. We don't have Sturbucks in Finland :aah:

awww thank you sooooo much :teehee:

sounds like you had an amazing time and thanks for willing to share it with us:wub2:

I'm not sure if I will write a proper report later or not, I need to think about it. But I guess this is not a secret anymore, and some winners will talk about it, some not. Everyone can make their own decisions.

It was a lovely intimate gig for 6 winners and their guests. The venue was small and very cozy, loved it, everything was perfectly organized. Mika did an acoustic set, it's something I have always wanted to see. So yes, it was amazingly beautiful :wub2:

Everyone who knows me can guess how happy I was to see Melachi, I admit it was a highlight :teehee: I have a pic, promised to show it:

IMG_3071.jpg

And yes, Mika did one of his old demo songs. Many people filmed, I filmed everything too.

Whyyyyy didn't you put her in your pocket and steal her?:mf_rosetinted:

I'm happy you were there Nina:wub2:

thank you so much!!!!

Thank you for sharing the stuff, really happy for you to have been there :)

xxx

I admite I fall in love ... with Melachi :mf_lustslow: She is beautiful and so sweet, little bite shy like her master:teehee:

I'll do a report tomorrow because now it's difficult with my iPhone in the Eurostar to write something bigger.

For information we were 18 fans, 6 winners with 2 guests by winners.

Thank you very much ! I wait after your vids :fangurl:

I admite I fall in love ... with Melachi :mf_lustslow: She is beautiful and so sweet, little bite shy like her master:teehee:

I'll do a report tomorrow because now it's difficult with my iPhone in the Eurostar to write something bigger.

For information we were 18 fans, 6 winners with 2 guests by winners.

Thank you so much! Can't wait for infos e photos :)

After all this time of silence around Mika! You don't know half how much we all envy! You lucky girl. I would be very thankfull if you post some vids and/or pics! Looking forward to it! :biggrin2:

Is Mr Tiibet with you? Greet him if he remember me from Vienna :wink2:

Thank you, Nina, that you'll share with us your wonderful evening with Mika (wow, how this sounds :cheerful_h4h: ) -- and I'm happy that you were one of the winners!! Just one question - how can you think in a normal way after such a gig??

I'm not sure if I will write a proper report later or not, I need to think about it. But I guess this is not a secret anymore, and some winners will talk about it, some not. Everyone can make their own decisions.

It was a lovely intimate gig for 6 winners and their guests. The venue was small and very cozy, loved it, everything was perfectly organized. Mika did an acoustic set, it's something I have always wanted to see. So yes, it was amazingly beautiful :wub2:

Everyone who knows me can guess how happy I was to see Melachi, I admit it was a highlight :teehee: I have a pic, promised to show it:

IMG_3071.jpg

And yes, Mika did one of his old demo songs. Many people filmed, I filmed everything too.

Hey Tiibet !!

thank you so much for sharing ! Aww I am so happy to see Melachi, all grown up and she seems to be such an adorable dog !!!

Ok, now I completey :fangurl: about Mika's dog ! :teehee:

Can't wait to here more about this gig !

IMG_3071.jpg

I kept wracking my brain, trying to think who was bigger than Mika:roftl:

Melachi is growing into a stunner, she's beautiful.

Glad you enjoyed it:wink2:

thanks for the pic nina, so happy for you that you were there! :wub2: how many songs did mika play, do you have a setlist for us? :wink2: what did he say, any funny moments? :naughty:

can't wait for your videos!! :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

thanks for the pic nina, so happy for you that you were there! :wub2: how many songs did mika play, do you have a setlist for us? :wink2: what did he say, any funny moments? :naughty:

can't wait for your videos!! :biggrin2:

:wub2:same here!Your videos are always pure love!:mf_lustslow: