2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Awwwwwwwww, Nina, thank u so much for the pic, it was very sweet of you...

Hope u don't mind the joke i made in Wonkaland with that pic...:naughty:

Awwwww!!!!! I met Melachi AND I'm in a Wonkaland pic!! I don't mind, I loved it, of course :biggrin2:

thanks for the pic nina, so happy for you that you were there! :wub2: how many songs did mika play, do you have a setlist for us? :wink2: what did he say, any funny moments? :naughty:

can't wait for your videos!! :biggrin2:

Yes, there was a couple of really funny moments, very random stories, so Mika style :wub2: I'm sorry I sound so confused :blush-anim-cl: This was something I have always wanted to see, it was a dream of mine: pure style Mika improvising songs, wearing t-shirt and black jeans... And I loved it how his band looked so confused and tried to understand what Mika wanted them to do :roftl: They did very well, everyone, and I was especially impressed by David, great interaction with Mika.

Yes, there was a couple of really funny moments, very random stories, so Mika style :wub2: I'm sorry I sound so confused :blush-anim-cl: This was something I have always wanted to see, it was a dream of mine: pure style Mika improvising songs, wearing t-shirt and black jeans... And I loved it how his band looked so confused and tried to understand what Mika wanted them to do :roftl: They did very well, everyone, and I was especially impressed by David, great interaction with Mika.

awww, sounds great! :fangurl: i hope you have some of those funny moments on video... :boing:

Awwwww!!!!! I met Melachi AND I'm in a Wonkaland pic!! I don't mind, I loved it, of course :biggrin2:

Question now is...did he mention anything about a (acoustic) tour/album etc. soon?:mf_rosetinted:

Nina, Have you actually posted the pictures and I am just enough of an Oldling to not know where I should be looking :teehee:

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Were you able to go to the MFC London Meet up at all?

tiibet I'm so happy to know that you are one of the lucky fans! you deserves it...I loved all of your great quality vids you've uploaded on here for years!!

so......:fangurl::mf_rosetinted:

but........no acoustic tour 2011...........

:crybaby::crybaby:

I'm not sure if I will write a proper report later or not, I need to think about it. But I guess this is not a secret anymore, and some winners will talk about it, some not. Everyone can make their own decisions.

It was a lovely intimate gig for 6 winners and their guests. The venue was small and very cozy, loved it, everything was perfectly organized. Mika did an acoustic set, it's something I have always wanted to see. So yes, it was amazingly beautiful :wub2:

Everyone who knows me can guess how happy I was to see Melachi, I admit it was a highlight :teehee: I have a pic, promised to show it:

IMG_3071.jpg

And yes, Mika did one of his old demo songs. Many people filmed, I filmed everything too.

congrats for winning Tiibet, I'm very happy for you :thumb_yello:

nice pic with Melachi :wub2: