2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=2ae91ce9caa5b29e515062b8aac17487&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.authoritydesign.com%2Fmika%2Fmika_mmn_500.jpg

=======

REPORTS

=======

tiibet (with pic of the famous Melachi!)

suzie

Sephira

Silver (with pics)

Silver (set list)

Axie Dentelle

Christine

=======

PICTURES

=======

Silver - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3348474&postcount=314

Silver - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3348485&postcount=322

Silver - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3348509&postcount=332

Sephira - http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3348523&postcount=338

======

VIDEOS

======

Band and Mika's entrance

Only Lonely One(!!)

Stuck in the Middle

Relax

Nanou

(also includes Toy Boy)

Blame it on the Girls

Nanou

Billy Brown

Love Today

tiibet

Any Other World/Grace Kelly

Rain

Happy Ending

We Are Golden

Lollipop

Sephira - (Part 1) Stuck in the Middle & Relax -

Sephira - (Part 2) Toy Boy, BIOTG, Billy Brown-

Sephita - (Part 3) Love Today, Any Other World

Sephira - (Part 4) Grace Kelly, Rain, Pick Up Off The Floor

Sephira - (Part 5) Happy Ending, Only Lonely One, We Are Golden

I hear a rumour that he performed one of the demo tracks... one that was released on one of the LICM singles. :fisch:

But, as that's only secondhand info, I'll wait for the gig-goers to share their reports. :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Oh and apparently they had a pro videotape the gig, so hopefully that will be on Mikasounds at some point. :pbjt:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

I'm not sure if I will write a proper report later or not, I need to think about it. But I guess this is not a secret anymore, and some winners will talk about it, some not. Everyone can make their own decisions.

It was a lovely intimate gig for 6 winners and their guests. The venue was small and very cozy, loved it, everything was perfectly organized. Mika did an acoustic set, it's something I have always wanted to see. So yes, it was amazingly beautiful :wub2:

Everyone who knows me can guess how happy I was to see Melachi, I admit it was a highlight :teehee: I have a pic, promised to show it:

IMG_3071.jpg

And yes, Mika did one of his old demo songs. Many people filmed, I filmed everything too.

I'm not sure if I will write a proper report later or not, I need to think about it. But I guess this is not a secret anymore, and some winners will talk about it, some not. Everyone can make their own decisions.

It was a lovely intimate gig for 6 winners and their guests. The venue was small and very cozy, loved it, everything was perfectly organized. Mika did an acoustic set, it's something I have always wanted to see. So yes, it was amazingly beautiful :wub2:

Everyone who knows me can guess how happy I was to see Melachi, I admit it was a highlight :teehee: I have a pic, promised to show it:

IMG_3071.jpg

And yes, Mika did one of his old demo songs. Many people filmed, I filmed everything too.

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Yay! I knew there was Melachi there!! Wow, she's big now!!!!!

Can't wait to hear more and see pictures and videos!! Thanks Nina!

A real acoustic gig...that's a great great thing for sure!! Awwwwww :wub2:

IMG_3071.jpg

aw it's such a beautiful dog :teehee:

oh and do you think you're gonna post vids? :teehee:

i'm just so curious :teehee:

IMG_3071.jpg

:shocked::swoon: she has grown so fast!!! what a cutie pie!

*mysha better not hear me talking like that, she'll get jealous!* :teehee:

Good to read you had a great time! :huglove:

And wow, Melachi is huuuge :teehee: I bet she enjoyed the attention. connie_08.gif

IMG_3071.jpg

It´s a wonderful pic of you and Melachi. She is really beautiful. And I would love to hear more if you can decide to write more. Thank you for sharing the pic and the short report :wub2:

Oh that's a beautiful pic, Nina! Thanks for sharing! :mf_lustslow: Melachi is adorable.

I was working on the yearbook last night and read one of your reports (after one of the arena shows) about how you dream of intimate acoustic performances. I'm so glad you were there for this. :huglove:

Have you decided yet if you're going to upload your videos? :teehee:

IMG_3071.jpg

Awwww!:wub2:

IMG_3071.jpg

Thanks for this photo :thumb_yello: Melachi is very beautiful :wub2: