2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Anyone else find it interesting that he kept messing up Toy Boy, which he's played a gazillion times over the last 22 months... but he had Only Lonely One pretty much spot on? How funny is it that he nailed this obscure B-side from a four year-old single and yet acted horrified at the prospect of doing Ring Ring, which he's done live for entire tours. :teehee:

I know!! I found it very interesting too :teehee: I loved this version of Only Lonely One. Well, we'll see... eventually! (feels really difficult to wait :aah:)

Can't wait! Are you back home already? :shocked:

And if you don't mind, I say post the vids despite the bad quality. I think we're hungry enough to take what we can get. :naughty:

yes!! I'm back in Mexico and dead XD

ok I'll upload them then :naughty:

It has been forever since I have posted...but, wanted to Thank everyone who has written up reports! We all love Mika and obviously can't wait till another time when we are each able to attend a performance. (No matter how big or small!) In the meantime, we/I appreciate reading your experiences and get a little more excited for the next gig I will be able to attend.

Read the reports....now on to the videos!

Lui, you must be so tired!! But happy too :biggrin2: It was a pleasure to meet you :wub2:

yees! a flight of 12 hours is not nice :aah: but yes I'm happy but I have mika flu again :'(

aww it was really nice to met you and all the other girls!! you are really nice :blush-anim-cl:

Hey!! :biggrin2:

Happy to see you've had a safe flight back home!!

It was a real pleasure meeting you :thumb_yello:

I'm so happy you've been able to come and are now home with a lot of wonderfull european memories :biggrin2:

Thanks. Don't you know that beggars can't be picky. :naughty:

Oh, and I loved the bit in Billy Brown where people were like "MEXICO!!" I assume that was you and your guests? :roftl:

It reminded me of the Roxy gig in LA where the same thing happened, all the Mexican fans cheered when he sang the "island off the coast of Mexico" line. :wub2:

Thank you all for these beautiful reports, pics and vids:flowers2:

through such gigs we can see how incredibly beautiful is mika's voice:fangurl:

I think all of us dream about concert like this.I'm not jelous:blush-anim-cl:,I'm very happy that you could fulfill your dream.I enjoy your happiness:huglove:

And I can't stop watching "The Only Lonely One":aah:

I've always liked this song but that version is amazing:wub2:and so funny:naughty:

I hope it'll be put on the new album:biggrin2:

And I'm surprised, but I really like the new da boy's haircut:aah:

He looks so handsome.:mf_lustslow:But at the same time i miss so much for his beautiful curls.I know,it's weird:biggrin2:

Thank you so much everyone for your reports, pics and videos:flowers2:

I was afraid that we wouldnt hear anything from this gig, thanks for sharing this experience with us!!!

Cant wait to find time to watch the videos now:biggrin2:

Edited by Louiza

Hey!! :biggrin2:

Happy to see you've had a safe flight back home!!

It was a real pleasure meeting you :thumb_yello:

I'm so happy you've been able to come and are now home with a lot of wonderfull european memories :biggrin2:

thanks!! :3 I'm tired but I can't sleep! jetlag XD

yes!! London is beautiful :') I'm in love haha

and meeting you was amazing too :wub2: I felt really good with you guys!

Thanks. Don't you know that beggars can't be picky. :naughty:

Oh, and I loved the bit in Billy Brown where people were like "MEXICO!!" I assume that was you and your guests? :roftl:

It reminded me of the Roxy gig in LA where the same thing happened, all the Mexican fans cheered when he sang the "island off the coast of Mexico" line. :wub2:

hahaha yes! we screamed hahaha, but he likes it! when he was in Mexico for the showcase he told to the audience to scream when he says "Mexico" XD he provoque us :P

Oh!!!! Thank you so much for those videos and report!

How lucky you are!

Have you seen the other person who has the chance to have a private gig?

(I just feel sick!)

Edited by skiwi

Hey all, I don't have much in the way of photos or videos but I will try to give a full report later (although I think you have already heard most of it, especially since the gig is well documented on video).

I just wanted to say thank you to all the winners and other guests for helping to make it a great day/weekend. I brought my camera just in case but I know from the Roxy gig that my video sound isn't very good so I'm really grateful to Sephira and Tiibet and anyone else for uploading videos. My memory fades very quickly and it really means a lot to me to have the videos to keep.

It was a pleasure meeting and/or spending more time with all of you and I feel very very lucky to have been invited to the gig. I wish I could have come to the Planet Hollywood gathering as well since Silver mentioned there was a place free but I only had that evening to see my friends in London before going back early Sunday. :sad: A little bird mentioned at the gig that there may be champagne involved so I take it you all had a great night.