2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

How fantastic it is that we have MFC:wub2:....that other fans are generous enough to share this special invitation-only gig with us....videos, photos, reports...I mean, none of you needed to disclose you were even there, none of you were obliged to share these special versions of the songs, or the snippets of conversation that you had with Mika or anyone else.

This was not an ordinary gig, this was not an ordinary M&G. This was not a queue up in the cold, wonder if you get front row, battle to see over other people, get pushed around and jumped on, every-day Mika gig. This was a special once-off gig to thank YOU for supporting Mika.

:fangurl:

So I just want to thank all of you who posted pics/vids/reports for doing something so generous for other fans. None of us could have expected to hear this much about it, and every one of us was dying to be there too. :flowers2:

the vids are realy amazing :wub2:

I fell in love with Love Today, and I love the Only Lonely one!

it really gives us an insight on how he works when making new songs etc, I think. I love it, and you can see he absolutely loves it too. :wub2:

I know there was a group photo taken which I assume we will see one day :mf_rosetinted: but some people were out of the room at the time, so Mika kindly posed for a pic with them

Edited by Droopsy
Picture removed on request

I know there was a group photo taken which I assume we will see one day :mf_rosetinted: but some people were out of the room at the time, so Mika kindly posed for a pic with them

i heard it.. so this is the pic... so glad to see it.. i recognise only one girl there though... maybe you girls may tell us who you are....:wink2:

EDIT: i also recognise Iain :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by Droopsy

Oh God

Just listened to HE

I'm out of words. I feel an immense happiness, and I'm so proud to be his fan!

I'm still shivering.

I've seen only 2 videos until now but I found myself smiling blissfully in front of my computer screen while listening to the songs :blush-anim-cl:

So purely beautiful that I was in the clouds :wub2:

i heard it.. so this is the pic... so glad to see it.. i recognise only one girl there though... maybe you girls may tell us who you are....:wink2:

EDIT: i also recognise Iain :mf_rosetinted:

L-R Tiibet, Christine, Mikatuned and Suzie (with Lui I think slightly behind)

Oh God

Just listened to HE

I'm out of words. I feel an immense happiness, and I'm so proud to be his fan!

I'm still shivering.

absolutely! I just heard HE too, am still speechless. Maybe it is because of the sentimental feelings I have towards this song, but it was splendid and beyond amazing.

God, I wish I was there. Lucky people. :)

Congratulations to all the winners and their guests. I'm so pleased for you all.

Thank you all for the reports and videos. The videos are amazing,:wub2: just what we needed at this quiet time to lift our spirits...

Mika had said to one fan I know that for a gig to wedding or a birthday party it's 145 000€ :blink: We have to win at the Euromillion now :roftl:

That's not that bad.....I recall my mum's cousin being quite rich...perhaps it's time to be interested in my family again:naughty:

Would be perfect for my 20th birthday. I can see it happen, I'll have a really cool theme and everyone would dress up and I would get to use Mika as a wall as well and I would like ass bump him and stuff and we'd all wear really short clothes and stuff and then we go like wooaaah.

If you bring gifts you're invited:mf_rosetinted:

That's not that bad.....I recall my mum's cousin being quite rich...perhaps it's time to be interested in my family again:naughty:

Would be perfect for my 20th birthday. I can see it happen, I'll have a really cool theme and everyone would dress up and I would get to use Mika as a wall as well and I would like ass bump him and stuff and we'd all wear really short clothes and stuff and then we go like wooaaah.

If you bring gifts you're invited:mf_rosetinted:

ME *waves*.....with gift :wink2::roftl:

:wub2:

Congrats both to the winners and the guests! And thank u everyone for your reports, and for sharing your videos and pics with us despite it was not an ordinary gig :thumb_yello:

I loved melachi's pic. She looks so beautiful :mf_lustslow: ...and enormous:roftl:

Edited by Droopsy