2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

i know its been said 1231540 times already, but thank you so much for sharing this with us.

It's really kind and sweet of everyone to share stories, pics and vids!:wub2:MFCers are amazing that way:teehee:

Thank you, made my week!:biggrin2:

Yes, I thing the same.Mika's grandpa :roftl::roftl:

That gig was like a family party.Don't you think? :wub2:

Exactly, it was like a family party :thumb_yello:

I hope too that the band will work again with Mika still many years !

I shall giftwrap some awesomeness to add to your awesomeness so you'll be double awesome :mf_rosetinted: awesome, no?!

and I'l wrap it in pink glitter gift wrap paper :mf_rosetinted:

I also demand when MTV comes over for My Supah Sweet 20, that you all scream in the camera how much you love me, even though you have no idea who I really am (which is like impossible like you know like right?:mf_rosetinted:)

Okaaaay back on topic:roftl:

Thank you so Much Sephira and Nina! What we would do without you?

BTW did someone mention that Martin looks so cute in the glasses?

He looks so adorable!

Cuando lo vi dije "ese es Martin?? Se ve muy tierno!!! adorable, bla bla bla ^"

It did not exactly happen that way but in any case, may I ask you to remove the link, please. It is ok for me to be in the big group picture but I don't remember being asked to pose for this particular one to be posted on MFC - or you can cut me out :teehee:

(thanks for understanding - I just don't like the idea of my picture being circulated on an open forum with explanations on who is who..etc.)

I will delete the picture from the original post and the quotes. Let this be a reminder that not everyone is comfortable with having their pictures posted so it's always best to ask first :thumb_yello:

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

TOO GREAT... this makes up for past quiet months... SOOOOO pleased to know many deserving fans & some of my favourite MFCers were there.... I wish I was there too of course, but even those 2 videos I've seen so far made up for it... thank you all for sharing your experiences with us all... you are all very kind. :wub2:

I will go through every report & stuff in due time...

Cheers all :thumb_yello:

by the way - I keep noticing this on all the videos - do you see how quickly he draws his hands off the keyboard after every song? As if he's afraid to catch fire :biggrin2:

that's a very sweet little habit I think :wub2:

He looks like a meerkat when he does that.

Simples!:roftl:

i heard it.. so this is the pic... so glad to see it.. i recognise only one girl there though... maybe you girls may tell us who you are....:wink2:

EDIT: i also recognise Iain :mf_rosetinted:

Where is this pic then?

That's not that bad.....I recall my mum's cousin being quite rich...perhaps it's time to be interested in my family again:naughty:

Would be perfect for my 20th birthday. I can see it happen, I'll have a really cool theme and everyone would dress up and I would get to use Mika as a wall as well and I would like ass bump him and stuff and we'd all wear really short clothes and stuff and then we go like wooaaah.

If you bring gifts you're invited:mf_rosetinted:

Would I have to wear eyeliner again?:shocked:

I'd like to hugely thank everyone sharing this very special and unique experience with us with pics/videos/reports! :huglove:

As you know, it means A LOT to us! :wub2:

Congrats to the winners, I'm really happy you and guests could enjoy this wonderful and unique event!

It's every Mika's fan's dream :fangurl:

I haven't watched the vids yet - really looking forward to having time to do so.

But just wanted to say thank you very much for posting them, it really is very kind of those of you that were there to share so generously. :huglove: It means that so many more people can enjoy this experience.

PS Ingie........where do I send the pressie? Do you want a present everyday from now until October or shall we just have a joint birthday party again?:wink2:

I haven't watched the vids yet - really looking forward to having time to do so.

But just wanted to say thank you very much for posting them, it really is very kind of those of you that were there to share so generously. :huglove: It means that so many more people can enjoy this experience.

PS Ingie........where do I send the pressie? Do you want a present everyday from now until October or shall we just have a joint birthday party again?:wink2:

We could have a joint party but you're not allowed to lean on Mika in a skimpy dress:mf_rosetinted: