2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

We could have a joint party but you're not allowed to lean on Mika in a skimpy dress:mf_rosetinted:

You are such a spoil sport.:aah:

But really.....................I wouldn't want to damage Mika's eyesight :blink:

Sorry - I have just had time to catch up on what has been happening in the last couple of days.

Suzie insisted that I ask Mika when the album would be out :naughty: - so I asked if it would be out this year and he shook his head and said "No", so then I asked "Well early next year then?", and he just shrugged but then said "When it's good enough".

:roftl:

it was so funny because I was standing further away, talking to someone but I could clearly hear him say "When it's good enough" - so I knew what question you asked him...:teehee: Thanks for doing so. I forgot to ask him anything when I talked to him :doh:... or actually, didn't feel like it just the right moment to ask...

I can't believe he said he was tired after only 40 mins!
Maybe it was just a polite way to say "We have to go.. another gig is waiting for us" :naughty:

The schedule seems to have been tight.. :blink:

No, not really. Actually, it was one of the funniest things...

As fans explained, he asked us to request songs and after the first couple of songs and attempts when people were trying to figure out which ones he can actually perform, I asked him to "sing Happy Ending, but towards the end please" :teehee:

So I guess after some other songs when he was again clueless as to what to sing, he remembered it and said he was tired so that it was the right time to play Happy Ending :lmfao:

Edited by suzie

Shadap. I think he'd rather see you nekkid than me:mf_rosetinted:

I can understand why you don't want to see me naked :naughty: Neither do I :wink2:

Anyway - seriously :offtopic: I don't like this topic and I don't suppose anyone else does either :aah:

I can understand why you don't want to see me naked :naughty: Neither do I :wink2:

Anyway - seriously :offtopic: I don't like this topic and I don't suppose anyone else does either :aah:

I don't want you naked near him because you might seduce him on my birthday partah and make out with him and then my partay is ruined. Especially if I ALSO get a Mercedes instead of a BMW in pink with sparkles:mf_rosetinted:

ah :swoon: the more i look at those vids, the more i realise what a great singer he is. this kind of show won't happen often (if ever). i'm so glad you all shared your vids and stories with us. Thank You!!!

and i remember all the reasons why i fell in love with his voice in 2007.

he is incredible!

i picked the right popstar to follow :wub2:

+ 1:wub2:

What can I say, must love him :wub2: I'm totally fangurling...

Love Today:

And Lollipop:

and WAG:

Some other vids will be there too.

Billy Brown:

Any Other World/Grace Kelly:

thank you so much Nina :wub2:

Did you give him the book as a gift or were you just showing it to him?

It was just incredible!!! :mf_lustslow:

noo! I just showed it to him, but maybe I will give him a copy when I'll do it :aah:

I heard about it at the meal ... sounds amazing ... wish we had some pics of it ... :aah:

I will upload a video :D

he said that he recorded a video of the book to upload it in mikasounds but before left I asked to the cameraman and he said that Mika said that he will keep the video for himself :aah: he lied to me :sneaky2: