2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

tiibet I'm so happy to know that you are one of the lucky fans! you deserves it...I loved all of your great quality vids you've uploaded on here for years!!

so......:fangurl::mf_rosetinted:

but........no acoustic tour 2011...........

:crybaby::crybaby:

Did he said no ACOUSTIC tour or NO TOUR at all in 2011?:wink2:

Did he said no ACOUSTIC tour or NO TOUR at all in 2011?:wink2:

Sephira told he said "no accoustic tour in 2011" :tears:

By the way, thanks to Nina for sharing such a cute pic with Melachi and congratulations to the winners :wink2::wink2::wink2:

*hopes for more pics and reports :blush-anim-cl:*

Edited by BiaIchihara

Hi everyone :biggrin2:

I've been lucky enough to have lived this amazing gig thanks to a friend of mine who won and invited me to be part of this dream :blush-anim-cl:

I'll porbably make a proper report later on but, as I know you may all be very impatient to see how it looked like, I've already uploaded one of my vids :naughty:

Mine are not as good as Tiibet's vids but still, it gives you an idea of the gig :thumb_yello:

here is "Relax" then :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3lSjR4EqU

I've been lucky enough to have lived this amazing gig thanks to a friend of mine who won and invited me to be part of this dream :blush-anim-cl:

I'll porbably make a proper report later on but, as I know you may all be very impatient to see how it looked like, I've already uploaded one of my vids :naughty:

Mine are not as good as Tiibet's vids but still, it gives you an idea of the gig :thumb_yello:

Wow, I just saw your video and it's so beautiful, you're very lucky, girl :wub2:

Thanks for sharing this ''no more secret'' moment with us :teehee:

Thanks for sharing:wub2:

Woow it's sooo beautiful :swoon:

Thanks for sharing Nanou :flowers2:

EDIT: Does he have an earring?? :blink:

I knew he had one ear pierced but I had never seen him wearing an earring.. :teehee:

Edited by francoise

can i just say this.... :swoon: too late, i passed out! :naughty:

oh this is sooooo perfect :fangurl:

thanks for sharing!

He said "no accoustic tour in 2011" :( Sorry, I hope one at the begining of 2012:wub2:

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm kind of relieved about that.

For one, it gives him a chance to focus his full attention on doing the album, and making a masterpiece.

And for another, it gives my bank balance some breathing space, so I can build it back up again, ready for any gigs next year.

For one, it gives him a chance to focus his full attention on doing the album, and making a masterpiece.

And for another, it gives my bank balance some breathing space, so I can build it back up again, ready for any gigs next year.

:roftl:

:thumb_yello:

Woow it's sooo beautiful :swoon:

Thanks for sharing Nanou :flowers2:

I knew he had one ear pierced but I had never seen him wearing an earring.. :teehee:

It looks like he does.

And his hair looks mega short now.

And Martin with glasses!:shocked:

aaw I'm so happy for you!

:huglove:thank you so much!!!

:fangurl: I loved it can't wait for the rest of the vids (pretty good quality btw)

and...and.. mika is looking amazing :wub2:

LOVE relax in acoustic :stretcher:

Edited by atreyu

Don't do yourself down, your video is fantastic:thumb_yello:

It looks like he does.

And his hair looks mega short now.

And Martin with glasses!:shocked:

I think I have seen some old pics of him wearing and earing or I dreamed about it yeah martin with glases!!! :shocked:

EDIT ha! here it is

2psmydk.jpg

Edited by atreyu

oh :naughty: something is sparkling on his ear, so i think you guys are right

i was so busy listening to his voice that i never noticed the first 2 times i watched the vid :teehee:

I was distracted by him messing up the lyrics:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Just a thought that popped in my head, I'm probably way off base, but maybe he's not doing an acoustic tour, but a run round the festivals again.

He can limit the amount of those he does, and still make the album.

I would prefer to see him going all out on the album, but I could see how at some point he might want to get out and about, just to flex his musical muscles.

I've always wanted to say that:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Back to topic:naughty:

Just a thought that popped in my head, I'm probably way off base, but maybe he's not doing an acoustic tour, but a run round the festivals again.

He can limit the amount of those he does, and still make the album.

I would prefer to see him going all out on the album, but I could see how at some point he might want to get out and about, just to flex his musical muscles.

I've always wanted to say that:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Back to topic:naughty:

I want him to play Bonnaroo in Manchester, TN so bad!

It's more of an Indie festival but Beth Ditto has performed there before so I think Mika culd do it! My sister's husband goes every year and I'd totally go with him. :aah:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! :flowers2:

We poor fans in the Americas faced the prospect of waiting ALL evening for videos as Europe slept, then being asleep ourselves when you all wake up and start uploading. So I really appreciate you staying up late to post this. :wub2:

Wow, wow, wow. What a great vibe. I can't believe he didn't have a microphone! Oh, to hear Mika sing without any amplification... have I mentioned lately that I love that man's voice? :wub2:

I'm all fangurly now. :fangurl:

"Grateful" is not a big enough word for how happy I am that you are able to share this. I have dreamed of seeing him play like that since the first time I heard him sing. It isn't the same as being there, but it's enough of the flavor to be happy beyond my ability to express it.

Wow, wow, wow. What a great vibe. I can't believe he didn't have a microphone! Oh, to hear Mika sing without any amplification... have I mentioned lately that I love that man's voice? :wub2:

I'm all fangurly now. :fangurl:

Indeed, it seems it has been the dreamed gig that we all would want :wub2: Just his voice, the piano and few people around.. :blush-anim-cl:

Lucky are those who have been able to achieve this dream :wub2:

@tiibet

The pic is adorable:wub2: Thanks!

@Nanou

Wow wow wow!!! Thanks for the video. The gig is amazing! I can't wait to see the rest of your vids.

I'm curious to know what his hair is like under that hat. Did anyone get a glimpse? Oh, and Martin in glasses:blush-anim-cl:

The lyrics you're sure ? :naughty: I think it is more the notes he were playing on piano that were not good sometimes :roftl: it distracted him :aah:

I think he was really shy to play in a small room like this :blush-anim-cl:

Congrats to the winners again, and a little bit disappointed for the others in the top of the list (in the 20 first) who were not being able to go there...

Thanks Nanou for the relax video :thumb_yello: the only one I will see ;)

bye bye gurls

Nanou, schtroumph: thanks so much for the vid!:mf_lustslow:

I didn't notice it, looked again after your post and yes: an earring. Never guessed he would wear it again. But I certainly don't mind, it suits him!

Don't do yourself down, your video is fantastic:thumb_yello:

It is, really!!

Oops, again smt I didn't notice.....now I have to watch the vid again.....don't mind doing that tho.....:teehee:

Me too also because i'm working so hard on my own artistic carreer , it all feels like it should go this way .

Ofcourse i miss his gigs like anyone else but once this all is on track i can be distracted by him again :biggrin2:

Congrats to the winners and thanks alot for sharing this with us :biggrin2:.

Sounds strange but i'm actually glad i didn't win but i had my first rehearsel for a wearable art show yesterday (for wich i designed a costume) and i couldn't miss that anyway