Mika @ Storm troopers In Stilettos - Feb 24, 2011

Lollipop Love

yes, he is a producer and does remixes, too. If you think of Madonna's song Ray of Light, you get the idea of the ambient sound that is characteristic of his style.

Besides that, he produced Blur's album '13'.

Their best album Imo.:wink2:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the hat :mf_rosetinted: and it seems he loves it too,since he´s wearing it all the time :aah: :aah:

He's been wearing it for 2 years already! It's time to let the hat go Mika. It doesn't make you look like a cool pop star. Trust me. I was there in the 80s and it wasn't cool then either, nevermind now. :aah:

He's been wearing it for 2 years already! It's time to let the hat go Mika. It doesn't make you look like a cool pop star. Trust me. I was there in the 80s and it wasn't cool then either, nevermind now. :aah:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

thank God he took the hat off in the London gig,cause if not,I would´ve been sure he was already bald and trying to hide it to us :aah: :aah:

I loved that 80´s style....

:shocked:

:shocked:

:roftl:

perv:mf_rosetinted:

Nice to see him at a Queen Exhibition ! :teehee:

I like the 70's style more than the 80's though but I really like the grey trench :biggrin2:

Me too ! 80's style , well, *cough*notsomuch*cough*

:shocked:that hat ! YUCK ! :teehee:

T4P :thumb_yello: So good to see new pics! :biggrin2:

I like his outfit (with the coat though, I can't see it looking good with only the jacket underneath it :naughty: )

Not really a fan of this hair hat combo :huh: he's always worn it better than that..

Edit: And I still can't see the Imageshack pics :aah:

Edit2: Okay, surprisingly after seeing pics without the coat, the outfit still looks good :teehee:

Thanks, Miro -- this was great, not just for Mika, but for the bits with

Brian and Roger, too. This Queen fan thanks you. :wub2:

Archived