Mika @ Storm troopers In Stilettos - Feb 24, 2011

Lollipop Love

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the guy of center is William Orbit

wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Orbit

William Orbit, the record producer, is in the middle, not sure of the other guy, is he something to do with Queens management?

Thank you guys!

I tried to understand whom he reminds me on this pic, and then thought that he reminds me himself - on his childhood pic that you all know!

109408924.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E64C5C24C4E222C9E51FDFF41EE32CAE32085F154C6E0F81B0

Thank you guys!

I tried to understand whom he reminds me on this pic, and then thought that he reminds me himself - on his childhood pic that you all know!

109408924.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E64C5C24C4E222C9E51FDFF41EE32CAE32085F154C6E0F81B0

Am I allowed to say that he looks very different in the recent pictures? Very emo, and dare I say, also very gay. I wonder if it's done on purpose or some sort of statement. I don't want to cause any controversy with this, because personally I don't mind what he is, but i think that the look and pose and aesthetics that he's going for are very (stereo) typically gay...

Am I allowed to say that he looks very different in the recent pictures? Very emo, and dare I say, also very gay. I wonder if it's done on purpose or some sort of statement. I don't want to cause any controversy with this, because personally I don't mind what he is, but i think that the look and pose and aesthetics that he's going for are very (stereo) typically gay...

Thank you.

:naughty:

It's true, isn't it? :roftl: I just find it SO clear to see, that it's really impossible not to mention. Like a very obvious change.

And casually on twitter this morning Spanish people were saying "he looks so gay there" and I really thought right the opposite... to me he looks quite "normal" and less gay than before :aah: :aah:

why am I so odd lately????? :aah:

It's true, isn't it? :roftl: I just find it SO clear to see, that it's really impossible not to mention. Like a very obvious change.

It was the first thing that came to my mind, I must admit. :naughty:

I don't like it, tbh. Especially the hair...

Not because of the gay/emo/whatever factor, I just prefer his other looks (except for the granny curls). :teehee:

But hey, if that's the image he wants to show now, what can we do?

And casually on twitter this morning Spanish people were saying "he looks so gay there" and I really thought right the opposite... to me he looks quite "normal" and less gay than before :aah: :aah:

why am I so odd lately????? :aah:

OMG Rosa, you need your eyes tested girl, if you think that he's not looking gay there :roftl::roftl:

Not because of the gay/emo/whatever factor, I just prefer his other looks (except for the granny curls). :teehee:

For me it's just the whole ensemble, and I guess the hair plays a big part, but it's the whole thing together. The hat, the clothes, the pose! Everything. You can go to Popstarz or Heaven on a Fri or Sat night and every second boy you see looks like that. It's like a very specific,certain type of look.

Hey! look who I found :biggrin2:

109408923.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E62FC1009EAA7C221B1FDFF41EE32CAE3290311AF81B2B0126

Mika attends the private view of 'Storm troopers In Stilettos' an exhibition celebrating 40 years of the band Queen at The Old Truman Brewery on February 24, 2011 in London, England.

more pics here

thanks for posting :thumb_yello:

OMG Rosa, you need your eyes tested girl, if you think that he's not looking gay there :roftl::roftl:

For me it's just the whole ensemble, and I guess the hair plays a big part, but it's the whole thing together. The hat, the clothes, the pose! Everything. You can go to Popstarz or Heaven on a Fri or Sat night and every second boy you see looks like that. It's like a very specific,certain type of look.

I´ll go to test my eyes... LOL

There were many things lately that made me think: "this guy wants to tell us something... it´s like... sorry need to say this in Spanish cause I can´t do it in english.... Es como una salida del armario por fascículos" I don´t know if you understand...

That reminded me of the look Freddie Mercury adopted in the 80's, with the short hair, moustache, etc, very characteristic of the gay community back then. :aah:

For me the "problem" is that he looks like another gazillion of guys around the world... At least in those pics he's not showing the "Mika" looks, and that makes me miss the old looks even more! :huh:

I´ll go to test my eyes... LOL

There were many things lately that made me think: "this guy wants to tell us something... it´s like... sorry need to say this in Spanish cause I can´t do it in english.... Es como una salida del armario por fascículos" I don´t know if you understand...

I can understand a little bit of what you wrote, but I think I know what you mean, we have something like this in Portuguese :biggrin2:

I am voting on the gay aesthetic. :naughty: I like it though, except for the hat which I've come to loathe.

I really can't see what you're seeing, I swear :aah:

+1

I've thought the same :huh:

the hair is completely emo!

the looks, the tweets everything is turning more gayish(the bee:aah:)

at least he's not hiding that there will be an extrem change, if that's the new look, I can't figure what to expect in the next album

Archived