Not everything needs a thread

I can't believe you did it, Guy! Hahaha Nice :aah:

DQ, what a LOVELY boy! :wub2: My son will look exactly like him, I'm sure :mf_rosetinted:

BTW, I'm studying so much that I don't have any idea about what's going on with Charlie Sheen... When I stop studying, I eat, sleep or come here :teehee:

Aw, DQ, what a cute story and picture!!! Your son is absolutely adorable. I was curious about a pic but didn't want to ask. :teehee:

I have no idea what is going on with Charlie Sheen (tuning it out). What is the story?

I could have sworn we had a thread like this many moons ago.

Well, I'm in hectic pathetic condition because of my thesis. I only have about 4 months to finish. And guess what, the lecturer makes me sick with his 'i dont care' face. But, Im gonna do my best, to show him my "I'm good without you" face.

What is the subject (in general)?

I could have sworn we had a thread like this many moons ago.

What is the subject (in general)?

Philosophy and identity :doh:

What happen with Charlie Sheen? I'm just opened my twitter and there's "#TigerBlood is a trend started by @CharlieSheen who says he has this type of blood." as an explain. Wth?! Seems so humorous

Thank you girls, it is such a pleasure to read what you said about my son!

@Guy I can imagine those white-green-grey trousers :shocked: you're a better mother than me, because it would made me hysterical (maybe it is a wrong word, but I mean I would be angry)

@Efriany all oldlings here sometimes are more young than some young people in RL :groovy: jumping at gigs makes them to stay in perfect physical fit :naughty:

I think it is similar to the situation when guys sleeping with a lot of women are referred to as 'womanizers' and remain well-respected members of their community while women changing their partners more regularly than others are simply branded as 'whores'. :dunno:

Ooooh yikes, could very well be. :puke:

Great thread! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Sometimes it's embarrassing to be an Austrian...don't know if you heard about the Opernball?

Well there's a wannabe celebrity called Richard Lugner who "invites" some "special guests" to the Opernball every year (well he pays for them :dunno:)

This year he invited Ruby (the young callgirl from Italy)...

It's just embarrassing...:aah:

Dreamy Queen, your boy is really cute :wub2:

Omg! :aah:

is it only for oldlingsh? I hope not :biggrin2:

I'm a middling (was that the word???:naughty:)!

About Charlie Sheen, I have no idea how it started since there is not much media attention for him over here. I read that he was fired from "Two & a half men" or something because of his behaviour. I got curious because of twitter etc. and then I saw this interview... :loco:

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/1382521/6fb52e6e/charlie_sheen_bipolair_nee_joh,_bi_winning_.html

Charlie Sheen is a phenomenon. I wonder how that show could get so popular. I wonder how one can make it through a single episode in front of the tv, let alone, enjoy that cr@p. :blink: Or how he can make those ridiculous amounts of money doing nothing but being himself. (Embarrassing enough...) But the really scary thing is that there are guys out there who take his approach as gospel, get away with it and even feel confirmed. :loco:

Wot's the deal with Charlie Sheen?

Everyone seems to add a fact but what's wrong with him for realz?

Here in Portugal there's no news about it, and i found nothing relevant online...:dunno:

And DQ, that boy of yours is the cutest thing...

Great thread! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Sometimes it's embarrassing to be an Austrian...don't know if you heard about the Opernball?

Well there's a wannabe celebrity called Richard Lugner who "invites" some "special guests" to the Opernball every year (well he pays for them :dunno:)

This year he invited Ruby (the young callgirl from Italy)...

It's just embarrassing...:aah:

Dreamy Queen, your boy is really cute :wub2:

When I saw that story on TV yesterday my first thought was you. It´s unbelievable how dumb he and his girls are.

I'm young :shun:

:naughty:

I´m also young even in my heart and my brain :thumb_yello:

Thank you girls, it is such a pleasure to read what you said about my son!

@Guy I can imagine those white-green-grey trousers :shocked: you're a better mother than me, because it would made me hysterical (maybe it is a wrong word, but I mean I would be angry)

@Efriany all oldlings here sometimes are more young than some young people in RL :groovy: jumping at gigs makes them to stay in perfect physical fit :naughty:

You totally got it :thumb_yello:

I like this thread!

Charlie Sheen is a phenomenon. I wonder how that show could get so popular. I wonder how one can make it through a single episode in front of the tv, let alone, enjoy that cr@p. :blink: Or how he can make those ridiculous amounts of money doing nothing but being himself. (Embarrassing enough...) But the really scary thing is that there are guys out there who take his approach as gospel, get away with it and even feel confirmed. :loco:

Good! I'm not the only one! It never interested me to watch = just another show. I tried to watch an episode once though since one of my friends seemed to love it... But.. Well, I don't think I finished the episode tbh :dunno: Now to be fair, I never really liked him in anything so I'm a bit biased :naughty:

@ wonka: few weeks ago he came in the press a few times because drug parties with strippers in hotels etc. And now the last few days he's been saying things like the interview I posted on the previous page which leads people to believe he's a bit crazy..

Good! I'm not the only one! It never interested me to watch = just another show. I tried to watch an episode once though since one of my friends seemed to love it... But.. Well, I don't think I finished the episode tbh :dunno: Now to be fair, I never really liked him in anything so I'm a bit biased :naughty:

@ wonka: few weeks ago he came in the press a few times because drug parties with strippers in hotels etc. And now the last few days he's been saying things like the interview I posted on the previous page which leads people to believe he's a bit crazy..

Oh, i see...

I just googled a bit and saw Perez site on him...

But what show is everyone talking about?

Does he have his own show???

i bet this thread will help people know each other a little more ... without having to join a body part thread :teehee:

Oooooohhh, yes! Definitely!

Oh you really did start a thread, G :roftl:

Didn't you think she would? :lmfao:

I've been reading on my work forum and the other people like me have been talking about Parent Informationg Evenings and in the grand tradition of the Education Department, we've got an acronym for it (PIE). Every time I went into that particular thread I would look at PIE and think of actual pies and it all got the better of me. I just went down to the local corner shop and bought a meat pie and god damn is it delicious...

What would make this meal perfect is a pollywaffle :drool::licks_lips:

pollyw.jpg

Oh you really did start a thread, G :roftl:

yes i did. i looked first to see if you had :naughty:

Oooooohhh, yes! Definitely!

Didn't you think she would? :lmfao:

I've been reading on my work forum and the other people like me have been talking about Parent Informationg Evenings and in the grand tradition of the Education Department, we've got an acronym for it (PIE). Every time I went into that particular thread I would look at PIE and think of actual pies and it all got the better of me. I just went down to the local corner shop and bought a meat pie and god damn is it delicious...

What would make this meal perfect is a pollywaffle :drool::licks_lips:

pollyw.jpg

ohhhhhhhh what's a pollywaffle?? interesting name :teehee: