Not everything needs a thread

Ah, i wanted to ask something to the members but didn't find a proper thread and i'm not sure i can start a new one, so i'm gonna use this.

I really want to get a tattoo dedicated to Mika but i haven't decided exactly what yet. Have a few ideas :

- First, i was thinking about getting his signature included under my next planned tattoo ( the tree of Gondor, on my left wrist )

- Or, lyrics from one of his songs

What would you choose ?

Ooooooh, tree of Gondor! Awesome idea for a tattoo!

If I were to get a tattoo, I'd go with lyrics that aren't automatically linked to Mika. Not because I'm embarrassed to be a Mika fan, just so that when someone looks at it they could think about the meaning on its own rather than saying, "Hey that's a Mika tat!"

Having said that, I know of a few people on here that have Mika tattoos and they look pretty darn good.

Ah, i wanted to ask something to the members but didn't find a proper thread and i'm not sure i can start a new one, so i'm gonna use this.

I really want to get a tattoo dedicated to Mika but i haven't decided exactly what yet. Have a few ideas :

- First, i was thinking about getting his signature included under my next planned tattoo ( the tree of Gondor, on my left wrist )

- Or, lyrics from one of his songs

What would you choose ?

I'm very sure I will never ever have a tattoo - but if I should change my mind, I would choose: love,love me :wub2:

Love,love

me

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this but i knew that if i posted on the venezuelan thread anyone was going to read it.

I have so much time without coming here... cause i've been very busy and my country is going through a really hard time. I just wanted to say, if someone is interested in what is happening in Venezuela check the hashtag Prayforvenezuela or sosvenezuela on twitter, the world need to know what it's happening.

I'm sorry I know this is not related to Mika, I just think is very important spread the word about this.

Bye, love and peace

VENEZUELA LIBRE...!!!

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this but i knew that if i posted on the venezuelan thread anyone was going to read it.

I have so much time without coming here... cause i've been very busy and my country is going through a really hard time. I just wanted to say, if someone is interested in what is happening in Venezuela check the hashtag Prayforvenezuela or sosvenezuela on twitter, the world need to know what it's happening.

I'm sorry I know this is not related to Mika, I just think is very important spread the word about this.

Bye, love and peace

VENEZUELA LIBRE...!!!

Thinking not only of the Venezuelan fans, but also those in Ukraine - so many countries in conflict atm :tears:

Bye, love and peace

VENEZUELA LIBRE...!!!

I saw on tv, it's all over the news ... it's very scary

Bye, love and peace

VENEZUELA LIBRE...!!!

Thank you for letting us know, I hope things will be better :huglove:

Thinking of Ukraine too

Hi all, I was hoping to get some ideas from those who have travelled a bit.

My brother is looking at staying in New York City around Christmas/New Year. Besides the fact that it's going to be expensive, Does anyone know of some good accommodation in NYC? It looks like it'll be him, his girlfriend and a friend.

He hasn't got any other requirements but somewhere that is close to a subway station and/or walking distance to places to see would be great.

Thanks!

Hi all, I was hoping to get some ideas from those who have travelled a bit.

My brother is looking at staying in New York City around Christmas/New Year. Besides the fact that it's going to be expensive, Does anyone know of some good accommodation in NYC? It looks like it'll be him, his girlfriend and a friend.

He hasn't got any other requirements but somewhere that is close to a subway station and/or walking distance to places to see would be great.

Thanks!

:blush-anim-cl: In June 2012 me and my daughter had some very hot days in NYC. We stayed at Hotel Newton, 3528 Broadway, Upper West Side - it was a OK hotel, with a good restaurant close by the hotel entrance, where we had our breakfasts, and sometimes also more meals. The hotel was not expensive, and it's a quiet area. Few steps from the hotel is the underground at 96th St. It's a 10 min. walk to Central Park, which was great - my daughter had her daily morning jogging there, and enjoyed it a lot :wub2: I can easily recommend this hotel, you can google it, and get all the info you need. In July 1997 I stayed at a very cheap youth hostel, quite close to the UN building, but this I will not recommend...

Good luck with finding a good hotel, in an extremely exciting city ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

I have a big problem with nigtmares. I have no idea where they come from because I never watched a horror movie and never had problems with my fears. But I still keep dreaming about this horrible things, and than wake up all scared and I need at least half an hour to calm down. :( and the weardest thing is that it happens after an amazing day too.

Do you have any ideas how to stop it?

I have a big problem with nigtmares. I have no idea where they come from because I never watched a horror movie and never had problems with my fears. But I still keep dreaming about this horrible things, and than wake up all scared and I need at least half an hour to calm down. :( and the weardest thing is that it happens after an amazing day too.

Do you have any ideas how to stop it?

One of the reasons for nightmares is that your brain is trying to get your body to wake up for some reason. It might be that you are cold, or hungry, or need to go to the loo, or there is a noise that your brain thinks you should respond to. So the next time you wake up scared, listen to your body (not your thoughts) and see if something has disturbed you.

It could also be that you are worrying about something in your life and need to get this sorted out.

One of the reasons for nightmares is that your brain is trying to get your body to wake up for some reason. It might be that you are cold, or hungry, or need to go to the loo, or there is a noise that your brain thinks you should respond to. So the next time you wake up scared, listen to your body (not your thoughts) and see if something has disturbed you.

It could also be that you are worrying about something in your life and need to get this sorted out.

:blush-anim-cl: In June 2012 me and my daughter had some very hot days in NYC. We stayed at Hotel Newton, 3528 Broadway, Upper West Side - it was a OK hotel, with a good restaurant close by the hotel entrance, where we had our breakfasts, and sometimes also more meals. The hotel was not expensive, and it's a quiet area. Few steps from the hotel is the underground at 96th St. It's a 10 min. walk to Central Park, which was great - my daughter had her daily morning jogging there, and enjoyed it a lot :wub2: I can easily recommend this hotel, you can google it, and get all the info you need. In July 1997 I stayed at a very cheap youth hostel, quite close to the UN building, but this I will not recommend...

Good luck with finding a good hotel, in an extremely exciting city ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Thanks! I'll pass the message onto my brother.

I'll have to find out if he's going anywhere else so maybe I'll come back and ask for more suggestions :teehee: In the meantime, if anyone else has suggestions for places to stay in NYC, feel free to pass them on :thumb_yello:

I'll have to find out if he's going anywhere else so maybe I'll come back and ask for more suggestions :teehee: In the meantime, if anyone else has suggestions for places to stay in NYC, feel free to pass them on :thumb_yello:

:blink: I'll be staying at the Newton hotel for 4 nights in June. I'm glad another MFcer chose this place :thumb_yello:

Tegan, I've stayed at a hotel called Pod 51 a few times:

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=10&pn=1&ps=10&tab=description&destinationId=1506246&searchDestination=New+York&hotelId=134540&arrivalDate=03-28-14&departureDate=04-06-14&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=2&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first

It's a great location, walking distance to Grand Central Station. Price is right, but the rooms are fairly small. Their larger rooms probably would accommodate 3 people. It would be tight, but it might not matter to them if they're out sight-seeing all day. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tegan, I've stayed at a hotel called Pod 51 a few times:

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details.html?pa=10&pn=1&ps=10&tab=description&destinationId=1506246&searchDestination=New+York&hotelId=134540&arrivalDate=03-28-14&departureDate=04-06-14&rooms[0].numberOfAdults=2&roomno=1&validate=false&previousDateful=false&reviewOrder=date_newest_first

It's a great location, walking distance to Grand Central Station. Price is right, but the rooms are fairly small. Their larger rooms probably would accommodate 3 people. It would be tight, but it might not matter to them if they're out sight-seeing all day. :dunno:

Cool, thanks!

I swear i didn't buy this because of Mika :mf_rosetinted:

The seller just ask me if i know this new perfume :mf_rosetinted:

(I love this smily-:mf_rosetinted:)

attachment.php?attachmentid=9781&stc=1&d=1397414236

I like your bracelets!

Ok, I have my crazy five minutes, so I tried a lttle rhyme.

Good day, it's something random

from a member of a fandom.

My English is not best,

but I'm talking from my chest.

love Mika and the MFC

rhyme is over, I let it be

Ok, I have my crazy five minutes, so I tried a lttle rhyme.

Good day, it's something random

from a member of a fandom.

My English is not best,

but I'm talking from my chest.

love Mika and the MFC

rhyme is over, I let it be

:blush-anim-cl: Aawww - I think you're good!! :huglove: You should go on, and practise more! :fisch: Imagine how much fun we have with Marilyns super lyrics - they always make me smile, very impressing ...:naughty:

Love,love

me