Not everything needs a thread

• 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Mikasister said:

This tweet made me laugh :naughty:

Saturday afternoon with #PeppaPig and friends!! The kids LOVED it! Check out some videos from #PeppasBigSplash HERE: https://instagram.com/p/BSFEPH-DKsT/ 

C7zNkC9VQAIWgNV.jpg

:shocked:  

NOOOOOOO!!!! Not Peppa Pig!!! 

Cool t shirt though! :teehee:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, it's been a long time and I haven't been able to keep up. 

I did, however, start writing again, and if you are interested, this is the site I write on:

www.alikerofthings.wordpress.com

I am preparing myself for the massive MIKA post I will write. I think I will only get to it in a few weeks as I need to think about it :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's still so funny to discover this place all over again... :biggrin2: Everything has changed so much... :lol3: and am I imagining it or this place a bit more quiet than a couple of years ago?? :hypo:

19 minutes ago, ängi said:

It's still so funny to discover this place all over again... :biggrin2: Everything has changed so much..:lol3: and am I imagining it or this place a bit more quiet than a couple of years ago?? :hypo:

Even Mika has changed and yes, the place seems more quiet maybe because there's no new music yet. ;)

1 minute ago, Mikasister said:

Even Mika has changed and yes, the place seems more quiet maybe because there's no new music yet. ;)

haha :biggrin2: True that.. And maybe, yes... We'll see what happens. I remember this place used to be craaaaaaazyyyy ::lol3:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi!  

There is a YouTube channel called PhotoshopSurgeon 

They Photoshop celebrities according to the 'perfect face' ratio.  So I commented that he should photoshop MIKA.

Screenshot_2018-01-13-01-53-48-1.thumb.png.449de82c771d449fbf4b9490f4b6d1a1.png

We all know that he is perfect!  But wouldn't it be cool if there was a video about it?  Cool to know that 11 MIKA fans agreed with me on YT!  We should all spam him with comments so he has enough support to make the video!  Haha :naughty:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

Found this on twitter and made me laugh :lmfao:

09dca45d22af7f7bf4aa8486b1e33268.thumb.j

:lmfao:Haha - fantastic!! :thumb_yello: Thanks for sharing!!  :hug: A much bigger, and far better, job to make MIKA :wub2: than making both Apple, FB and Twitter, all together...:teehee:

Love, love

me 

There's an app called Google Arts  & Culture and it has a feature where you take a selfie and it compares your face to a database of paintings to find figures that supposedly look like you.  I pointed the camera at a photo of Mika, and got this result, which I found really amusing. :aah:

DTmjdohVAAAGH_9.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Poisonyoulove said:

There's an app called Google Arts  & Culture and it has a feature where you take a selfie and it compares your face to a database of paintings to find figures that supposedly look like you.  I pointed the camera at a photo of Mika, and got this result, which I found really amusing. :aah:

DTmjdohVAAAGH_9.jpg

Haha!  That is so cool, I'm going to do it with myself now lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...