Not everything needs a thread

hubby installed a larger hard drive in our xbox 360. i asked him if it was hard to do & he said he doesn't remember :naughty: men :sneaky2:

It shouldn't be, it's only a matter of pulling the front plate off then pushing a button so you can get the hard drive off the side (yep, I pulled the hard drive off mine in the process :teehee:)...

Good thing is, I don't have to replace my 360 (yet). I pulled the front plate off, made sure the hard drive was sitting right (*coughs*) and then put it all back together. It now works perfectly fine, so here's hoping that it keeps working while I save money for a new one...

:doh: I've been caught!!

Must admit.. It starts with one glass but ends up frequently at 2 bottles - depending of the friends :naughty:

With me it never just starts at 1 glass...

And now, I'm wet. I went out in the rain so I could get rid of the recycling and rubbish that I hadn't tossed out from last friday when I handed out the laptops to the kiddies.

:shocked: I wanna see!! can someone pass me the link? pwease:wub2:

Well he didn't actually play Relax in LA...he couldn't remember how to. :teehee:

You can hear Sariflor asking for it before and after Blue Eyes here:

http://www.myspace.com/video/skeptique/mika-be/56426246

I requested Relax at the Magic Points gig in Sara's honour and he did play it this time :naughty:

Well he didn't actually play Relax in LA...he couldn't remember how to. :teehee:

You can hear Sariflor asking for it before and after Blue Eyes here:

http://www.myspace.com/video/skeptique/mika-be/56426246

I requested Relax at the Magic Points gig in Sara's honour and he did play it this time :naughty:

thx! haven't seen this gig bfore

:flowers2:

hahaha he ignored them big time ¬¬

hahaha he ignored them big time ¬¬

Well, that's because the silly boy could not remember the chords :doh:

You can hear me asking him here around 2:36 and he explains why he didn't do it :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]u_sfwsamnTI[/YOUTUBE]

Oh yeah, the good old times :thumb_yello:

I particularly loved some more names that were coming up in this discussion...

Samantha :teehee:

Yeah, I loved Samantha especially :lmfao:

:shocked: now THAT'S a M&G!

Yep, it was a really nice one... He was happy, relaxed, chatty, etc... :wub2:

That was when I showed him my tattoo! :teehee:

And yes, that's how M&G's should be. :wub2: So chill and relaxed, just chatting with Mika like a normal person. I've seen some M&G's where people are so desperate for an autograph that they're practically climbing on his head. :insane:

And yes, that's how M&G's should be. :wub2: So chill and relaxed, just chatting with Mika like a normal person. I've seen some M&G's where people are so desperate for an autograph that they're practically climbing on his head. :insane:

In the end, why do you need a "Mika" on your LICM if you can talk to him?! :aah:

EDIT: to Mika, I mean. :mf_rosetinted:

oh that was you! cool! shame the tatoo can be seen in the vid

well at least all the M&G I've seen (except this one) Mika only goes form person to person signing stuff and receiving gifts, bummer

Yes, I loved how he squealed when he saw it :roftl::roftl: So funny

In the end, why do you need a "Mika" on your LICM if you can talk to him?! :aah:

EDIT: to Mika, I mean. :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly, why would one focus on that rather than on chatting to him? I don't get it :dunno:

well at least all the M&G I've seen (except this one) Mika only goes form person to person signing stuff and receiving gifts, bummer

You haven't seen this one then :roftl:. It's a shame that we didn't record the beginning of the chat, which was even funnier. I tried to record it with my gloves on but I didn't press the button properly and when I noticed it was too late :aah:

[YOUTUBE]BDZUvoUpYRQ[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, I loved how he squealed when he saw it :roftl::roftl: So funny

Exactly, why would one focus on that rather than on chatting to him? I don't get it :dunno:

You haven't seen this one then :roftl:. It's a shame that we didn't record the beginning of the chat, which was even funnier. I tried to record it with my gloves on but I didn't press the button properly and when I noticed it was too late :aah:

I haven't! thanks!:biggrin2:

what were you guys trying to make him sing? :naughty:

Jemma's words to Good Gone Girl. He nearly did it too. :naughty:

oh I don't know them :bored:

but his face is hilarious:roftl:, it must be something, those lyrics

:aah:

edit: gregs take it easy is creepy :aah:

Edited by atreyu

Jemma's words to Good Gone Girl. He nearly did it too. :naughty:

Yeah, he was soooo close to doing it!!!!! :lmfao: One could tell

oh I don't know them :bored:

but his face is hilarious:roftl:, it must be something, those lyrics

edit: gregs take it easy is creepy :aah:

It was very funny, for Good Gone Girl, there was a line where we'd go: "I know what you want the most...it is cheese on toast"

Totally agree about Craig's Relax being creepy :aah:

Yeah, he was soooo close to doing it!!!!! :lmfao: One could tell

It was very funny, for Good Gone Girl, there was a line where we'd go: "I know what you want the most...it is cheese on toast"

Totally agree about Craig's Relax being creepy :aah:

:lmfao:

ok mika was definitely thinking ":loco:"

aw if you have more M&G vids like this let me know :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

pretty please

:fisch:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16875

:lmfao:

ok mika was definitely thinking ":loco:"

:lmfao: After all this time, you could say Mika "understands" us. :roftl:

:aw if you have more M&G vids like this let me know :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

pretty please

I like this one. This is when I gave him MFC's 2008 yearbook, in Amsterdam. :wub2: This is the same night IngievV gave him the toy dog that makes a cameo in the WAG video. :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]3rGiwoF7rHU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by lollipop_monkey

:fisch:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16875

:lmfao: After all this time, you could say Mika "understands" us. :roftl:

I like this one. This is when I gave him MFC's 2008 yearbook, in Amsterdam. :wub2: This is the same night IngievV gave him the toy dog that makes a cameo in the WAG video. :wub2:

hahahah after alot of :loco: moments

I rarely like colored tatoos, but I really liked yours!

wah! I didn't know the dog was a gift!!:shocked:

I'm learning alot tonight:freak:

:fangurl:

That's a great video! :fangurl: I wonder what he will say about the 2010 yearbook! LOL :aah::wub2:

Did you see the video of him receiving the 2009 yearbook in Copenhagen? He was doing one of his my-throat-hurts-so-I'm-not-talking things, but you can see his face when he feels the weight of it. :lmao:

[YOUTUBE]ZOGUzLHdsjk[/YOUTUBE]

Sigh. I love looking back on these vids. :wub2:

hahahah after alot of :loco: moments

I rarely like colored tatoos, but I really liked yours!

wah! I didn't know the dog was a gift!!:shocked:

I'm learning alot tonight

:fangurl:

Thanks! :wub2: I didn't want to get it unless they were sure they could accurately recreate the pink of her dress, but they did an awesome job. And yes, you have no idea... four years of :loco: moments is a lot. :naughty:

Did you see the video of him receiving the 2009 yearbook in Copenhagen? He was doing one of his my-throat-hurts-so-I'm-not-talking things, but you can see his face when he feels the weight of it. :lmao:

[YOUTUBE]ZOGUzLHdsjk[/YOUTUBE]

Sigh. I love looking back on these vids. :wub2:

Awn, I also love these vids :blush-anim-cl:

You're collecting hugs-after-giving-him-the-yearbook, right?? :aah:

Mana, BTW, I have to say that your tattoo is AMAZING. Really, I want one for me SO BAD. I wish I could write "golden" behind my ear :teehee: Do you still like yours?

Awn, I also love these vids :blush-anim-cl:

You're collecting hugs-after-giving-him-the-yearbook, right?? :aah:

Mana, BTW, I have to say that your tattoo is AMAZING. Really, I want one for me SO BAD. I wish I could write "golden" behind my ear :teehee: Do you still like yours?

Hey now, he hugs me in that video from LA too. :teehee: Good thing too, or I'd think he's only up for hugs when he's receiving elaborate, time consuming gifts. :shun::roftl:

And I still love my tattoo. :wub2: Maybe even more than when I got it. I can't believe it's already been over two years. Time flies. :insane: