Not everything needs a thread

"Most users ever online was 698, Today at 12:42 PM."

:shocked:

No wonder MFC has been running so slow today!

i guess that's the power of an FB post by Mika :mikacool:

WOW! I just copied this to share somewhere!

Most users ever online was 698, Yesterday at 07:42 PM.

:naughty:

• 3 months later...

dunno where else to put this....

Just found this on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2948356/soundtrack?ref_=tt_trv_snd

It says Lollipop will be used in the 2016 animated Disney film Zootopia!  i hope it's true, Disney films are huge!  :crossed:

:thumb_yello: WOW - right now I feel a need to kiss you, hehe :hug:  You just made my day!! :wub: YES, let's hope it's true - it would be just FAB.!!  :teehee:  :yes:

Love,love

me 

dunno where else to put this....

Just found this on IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2948356/soundtrack?ref_=tt_trv_snd

It says Lollipop will be used in the 2016 animated Disney film Zootopia! i hope it's true, Disney films are huge! :crossed:

That's great if it's true!!! I love Disney and this would it make even better! :mikalove:

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight i discover the music videos of Mika, ok i know it's been a while, i'm late for that, i know.

I'm very impressed for the artistic creativity of the videos i saw, they are very very good for an artistic point a view but also to support the songs, the lyrics, the message.

One more reason for loving Mika

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

does anybody know Mika's mbti type or would like to take a guess? I'm absolutely terrible at typing people!

Somewhere else on the forum, I think (?) I saw a discussion on his 16 personalities test and I'll look into it more if you like! I think he was ENFP. It's quite interresting and I wish he did one and confirmed it! He has a beautiful mind <3

Somewhere else on the forum, I think (?) I saw a discussion on his 16 personalities test and I'll look into it more if you like! I think he was ENFP. It's quite interresting and I wish he did one and confirmed it! He has a beautiful mind <3

thank you!!! and it would be so cool if he would take it!

• Like 1

thank you!!! and it would be so cool if he would take it!

Yess!!

One of us has to tell him to do it! So apparently an ENFP is :

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

That is so much like Mika!! ^

• 4 months later...

There's a meme of a seal playing sax and from that, another meme was created, called ''Midinight Seal'', where everyday, at midnight, a video of the seal ''performing'' a song is posted on YT and Facebook and today's song (Sepetmeber 17th) was Grace Kelly

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yess!!

The ENFP personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike Explorers, they are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

So...I might have just taken a one of these and answered the questions as close to how he would answer them as I could manage. There were a few that I just couldn't know, but actually most of the questions were really easy XD and hilarious "You have no difficulty creating a personal timetable and sticking to it" *side eyes as Diary Of an Accidental Optimist* *clicks "strongly disagree*

ANYWAY

Me-answering-like-Mika got ENFP! So I'm pretty confident in that assessment, since it seems that's been the answer more than once.

• Like 1

Yess!!

So...I might have just taken a one of these and answered the questions as close to how he would answer them as I could manage. There were a few that I just couldn't know, but actually most of the questions were really easy XD and hilarious "You have no difficulty creating a personal timetable and sticking to it" *side eyes as Diary Of an Accidental Optimist* *clicks "strongly disagree*

ANYWAY

Me-answering-like-Mika got ENFP! So I'm pretty confident in that assessment, since it seems that's been the answer more than once.

WOOOOHOOOO SO WE KNOW HE'S AN ENFP :cheer:

I am so glad this topic about his 16 personalities test finally got a bump up!! Been waiting since forever :lol: OMG you took the questions as if u were him - that never crossed my mind :o Very clever (and naughty) :naughty: ENFP is so accurate for him *heads on back to find what my result was* What was your result?

• Like 1

It would be pretty darn hilarious if we both started a convo here BAHAHHAHAHHA 

Spreading our "spamming innocent instagram account" behaviours everywhere we go :lmao:

Is this where we stop being anonymous here? XD *sends you friend request* (Sonelle and I are actually BFFS and just for the hell of it we've been trying to see how long we could pretend to be strangers on here :lmfao: )

I'm an INFP, so bascially Mika but with less extrovert :lmfao:

• Like 1

Is this where we stop being anonymous here? XD *sends you friend request* (Sonelle and I are actually BFFS and just for the hell of it we've been trying to see how long we could pretend to be strangers on here :lmfao: )

I'm an INFP, so bascially Mika but with less extrovert :lmfao:

Omg :floor: “A heart to love, and in that heart, Courage, to make’s love known." :huglove::lmfao:

OMG that explains why you're so like him!! :o I'm INFJ so at least I'm a diplomat like you both :D 

• 3 months later...