spammers on Mika facebook :(

crazyaboutmika

• 1 month later...
I notice A LOT of people are advertising other pages nothing to do with Mika :sneaky2: so I reported them as spam :thumb_yello:

I do too :thumb_yello:

It goes from singers to young girls offering themselves , to apple ads and some facebook site that's about singers and spams in the comments :(

Thanks for reporting those :huglove:

• 7 months later...

Hello people.

I´m not sure if this is the righ thread but there is a side on fb called :

" I want MIka to die a long and painful death (in a soundproof hole) "

that just made me really sad and angry... is it possible to remove that site somehow?? I mean...that is far away from critic or something like that... those words are really mean and hatefull...

here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-WANT-MIKA-TO-DIE-A-LONG-AND-PAINFUL-DEATH-in-a-soundproof-hole/184761900858

okay...most people who write there are actually fans who are in love with meeks music :teehee: but the title and everything is simply :sneaky:

Edited by Anney
  • Sad 1

Hello people.

that just made me really sad and angry... is it possible to remove that site somehow?? I mean...that is far away from critic or something like that... those words are really mean and hatefull...

here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/I-WANT-MIKA-TO-DIE-A-LONG-AND-PAINFUL-DEATH-in-a-soundproof-hole/184761900858

YES I saw that. :mad3:

I mean I acted like a stalker and I saw it on Maribel's (desafortunadamente) wall, which was posted by Alba(Mikasister):mf_rosetinted:

Anyway:teehee: (we are all stalkers so I'll get over that):teehee: it's a piece of s&%t:mf_rosetinted:they are 200 and we're like...22000:mf_rosetinted:

some jealous people who can't sing, who doesn't have curly hair, or a gorgeous face and body, and who are suffering from lack of life:thumb_yello:

YES I saw that. :mad3:

I mean I acted like a stalker and I saw it on Maribel's (desafortunadamente) wall, which was posted by Alba(Mikasister):mf_rosetinted:

Anyway:teehee: (we are all stalkers so I'll get over that):teehee: it's a piece of s&%t:mf_rosetinted:they are 200 and we're like...22000:mf_rosetinted:

some jealous people who can't sing, who doesn't have curly hair, or a gorgeous face and body, and who are suffering from lack of life:thumb_yello:

:huglove: you´re right:thumb_yello:

Hello people.

No harm in reporting it, but apart from that I wouldn't worry too much about it. There have been Mika hate pages on Facebook as far back as I can recall, even in 2007. It's just someone with no life trying to get a reaction out of his fans. Don't give them the satisfaction. :dunno:

• 2 years later...

:badword:

Facebook spammers don't always behave but right now I'm bumping this thread to see if you could guys could block and report this twitter , so hopefully it is shut. It's only got six followers , it's both in Spanish and English and making death threats to M :tears: as well as harassing fans :shocked:

Please help by reporting and blocking, thank you :huglove:

https://twitter.com/mikahater101/status/506569123770691584/photo/1

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Facebook spammers don't always behave but right now I'm bumping this thread to see if you could guys could block and report this twitter , so hopefully it is shut. It's only got six followers , it's both in Spanish and English and making death threats to M :tears: as well as harassing fans :shocked:

Apparently only those who represent Moose can report this person. Total idiot if you ask me.

Blocked :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Fool's been reported by me.

Apparently only those who represent Moose can report this person. Total idiot if you ask me.

he shows a poor picture about himself:doh::doh:

Blocked :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot :group_hug:

I was able to both block and report him, Kezza . I filled in a report with shortlinks to the really bad twits...

This is an AUTOMATED response from our support system.

Thank you for submitting your report. The Twitter Trust & Safety Team only reviews harassment reports when:

1) You are directly involved OR

2) You are legally authorized to report on behalf of a person being abused or harassed.

This policy is in place to ensure that we are in direct contact with the person experiencing the abuse or harassment. This allows us to request additional information and context if necessary. Based on the information you've provided, your report does not appear to meet with either of the above criteria and has not been reviewed. The contents of your report, however, may be used to help improve the systems and tools used to identify abusive behavior on the platform.

If you do meet one of the above criteria or if you believe this content is potentially illegal in your local jurisdiction , please respond to this email with additional information. Doing so will result in a review of this report.

What else can you do?

Do not respond to the user. Responding to someone who is intentionally attempting to aggravate you or others may encourage them to continue their behavior.

Block or mute the user.

Learn more about how to deal with abusive users and our abusive behavior policy.

Learn how to flag inappropriate media.

If you feel threatened or are in danger, please contact your local law enforcement. You can point local law enforcement to our Guidelines for Law Enforcement.

I blocked and reported too, got back a message that they would not review my report because I am not directly representing Mika. You will probably get the same.

This is the answer I got so far, I'll check for new mails and see if I get one like yours.

This is an AUTOMATED response from our support system.

Hello,

We have received your report and will review it shortly. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

What happens next?

The Twitter Trust & Safety team will review your report and take action if the user is found to be in violation of our abusive behavior policy. We may follow up with you if we need additional information.

What else can you do?

● Do not respond to the user. Responding to someone who is intentionally attempting to aggravate you or others may encourage them to continue their behavior.

● Block or mute the user.

● Learn more about how to deal with abusive users.

● Learn how to flag inappropriate media.

● If you feel threatened or are in danger, please contact your local law enforcement. You can point local law enforcement to our Guidelines for Law Enforcement.

Contact Law Enforcement

If something has gone beyond the point of a personal conflict, whether it be online or offline, you should contact your local authorities so they can accurately assess the situation.

If you decide to contact law enforcement, you may want to include screenshots of the offending Tweets and this summary of the situation as part of your report. As per our Guidelines for Law Enforcement, if we are contacted by law enforcement directly, we can work with them and provide the necessary information for their investigation of your issue.

If you do not feel comfortable contacting law enforcement, you should reach out to a trusted individual, such as a friend or family member, for help. Working with people close to you may help you assess the threat and determine next steps.

Please note: Twitter can only address issues related to content posted on Twitter. If someone has posted this content on other websites, please contact those websites for assistance in removing the information.

Thanks,

Twitter

-------------------------------------------------

Your case number: #

System Reference:

We blocked the account last week, when the tweets weren't quite so nasy -- but honestly, it's a troll who is doing this for kicks. The more you let this person know that you're upset by his/her posts, the more they will do it. I don't think they pose any real threat to anyone. The best thing to do is to block and ignore.

Even though they are better than they used to be, Twitter has a real "hands-off" approach to this sort of behavior. Unless Mika himself reports the person, I don't think they'll do much -- although if they think that the death threats have any validity, they may be moved to action.

I'll report it to Mika's team -- maybe if they complain, Twitter will do something. But there's nothing to stop the person from creating another account. I really think the best solution is to ignore.

• Like 1

We blocked the account last week, when the tweets weren't quite so nasy -- but honestly, it's a troll who is doing this for kicks. The more you let this person know that you're upset by his/her posts, the more they will do it. I don't think they pose any real threat to anyone. The best thing to do is to block and ignore.

Even though they are better than they used to be, Twitter has a real "hands-off" approach to this sort of behavior. Unless Mika himself reports the person, I don't think they'll do much -- although if they think that the death threats have any validity, they may be moved to action.

I'll report it to Mika's team -- maybe if they complain, Twitter will do something. But there's nothing to stop the person from creating another account. I really think the best solution is to ignore.

Thank you Deb :huglove:

EDIT: The account was removed :biggrin2:

Thanks to everyone who reported it and a huge thank you to our Deb :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

• 5 years later...

Hi there :bye:

Bumping this thread for everyone on twitter to help get this dispeakable  account off twitter. Please report those four tweets as hate speech to get this account blocked. Thanks a million 💖

SVP signalez tous ce compte haîneux à twitter pour qu'on le fasse bloquer
Please everyone report this hater account to twitter so it gets blocked
Per favore, tutti segnalano questo account hater a Twitter in modo che venga bloccato

Por favor, todos denuncien esta cuenta de hater en twitter para que se bloquee
https://twitter.com/DrSweety303/status/1253096081770131456?s=20

https://twitter.com/DrSweety303/status/1253093143131623424?s=20

https://twitter.com/DrSweety303/status/1253092158703271938?s=20

https://twitter.com/DrSweety303/status/1253092056370761730?s=20

@crazyaboutmika that is despicable! I've reported some tweets and the account but couldn't bring myself to read them all, it's so awful! I hope Mika takes no notice of this or hopefully doesn't see it at all. I don't know why people can be so mean 😡

• Like 1

Actually, I think my advice from 6 years ago still makes sense.

"This is just a troll who is doing this for fun. The more you let this person know that you're upset by his/her posts, the more they will do it. I don't think they pose any real threat to anyone. The best thing to do is to block and ignore."

Report it if you'd like, but Twitter doesn't always respond -- especially if the offending account isn't making death threats or suggesting anything violent -- so I find it better to just block such accounts. I'm pretty sure Mika won't even see these tweets -- and if he does, he's been online long enough to know to ignore them.

• Like 6