The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Could anyone please provide me with a link, or tell me the name of that video where Mika is asked to briefly answer some questions like his turn-ons/turn-offs or his location (at the beginning) and stuff like that... I think the video is about 6 minutes long and I remember that it was uploaded on Youtube by someone around here, DarkAngel I think :aah: hope I'm not wrong...

Could anyone please provide me with a link, or tell me the name of that video where Mika is asked to briefly answer some questions like his turn-ons/turn-offs or his location (at the beginning) and stuff like that... I think the video is about 6 minutes long and I remember that it was uploaded on Youtube by someone around here, DarkAngel I think :aah: hope I'm not wrong...

Maybe this one? :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]I62UVYnFP9Q[/YOUTUBE]

Is there an interview or anything where Mika says something about books or writers he likes? :teehee: I don't know why but I'm into books this summer so I'm curious about what he likes to read. :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

there's a thread about it:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18833

hope it helps ^^

Hey guys! I am looking for an article where Mika mentioned some of his favorite spots in London. Just sort of listing his favorite stuff... If I recall, it was fairly recent, maybe in the past year, or something. I can't be sure... Sound familiar? Thanks!.

Hey guys! I am looking for an article where Mika mentioned some of his favorite spots in London. Just sort of listing his favorite stuff... If I recall, it was fairly recent, maybe in the past year, or something. I can't be sure... Sound familiar? Thanks!.

What advice would you give a tourist?

Take a cab to Borough Market on a Friday; have a coffee at the Monmouth Coffee Company; walk past Tate Modern, along the South Bank, over Waterloo Bridge to Covent Garden and then down The Mall to Buckingham Palace. Then stop off at the smallest pub in London, The Grenadier in Belgravia. this one?

Take a cab to Borough Market on a Friday; have a coffee at the Monmouth Coffee Company; walk past Tate Modern, along the South Bank, over Waterloo Bridge to Covent Garden and then down The Mall to Buckingham Palace. Then stop off at the smallest pub in London, The Grenadier in Belgravia. this one?

I am taking notes :naughty:

Is that a mika quote?

OMG I've been to covent garden when I was in London :naughty: