The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

On 2/12/2019 at 9:48 PM, krysady said:

@Dreamy_Queen Congratulations, Elena! ❤️

On 2/13/2019 at 10:02 AM, crazyaboutmika said:

Congratulations Elena 🎉🎉🎉 Wishing you all the happiness in the world :wub2:

Thank you, girls! 

That's why I'm not so often at MFC lately (well, lately means like a year, starting with my pregnancy), but surely I'll be back one day 😎😉

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, silver said:

:shocked:  far too much to go through - I was hoping someone would remember which magazine it was

You're right :naughty: but according to what I found online the photographer's name should be Julian Broad, I was hoping this keyword could lead me to some result, knowing the thread, but it didn't! I'll wait and see if someone remembers :)

2 hours ago, sara09 said:

"Mika Media"

Sorry, I can't remember that post....

It's ONE page of Billboad magazine Billboard- 2009/08/22

Billboad-20.thumb.jpg.9b18b4ea761eee41c47297d0c5724755.jpg

Billboad-21.thumb.jpg.2252457307723f114de81996b99a4037.jpg

Billboad-22.thumb.jpg.b7f5f5d9a8c85aa57a786b72d43169e5.jpg

Another shots by Julian Broad at the same photo-session.

My album of PHOTOBUCKET http://s909.photobucket.com/user/eriko-s/library/2009 Official Photo Session

2009-promotion-by-julian-broad_33790274630_o.thumb.jpg.3df676f72805fa3d1a7296e1a6eff78f.jpg

20090523_mika_07-008_28748115960_o.thumb.jpg.9661d5ea3d80b04c74f54fa88deb7a54.jpg

mikafoto_34044336501_o.thumb.jpg.f7467003d60098b45c9fccbb379ec2de.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

Sorry, I can't remember that post....

It's ONE page of Billboad magazine Billboard- 2009/08/22

Billboad-20.thumb.jpg.9b18b4ea761eee41c47297d0c5724755.jpg

Billboad-21.thumb.jpg.2252457307723f114de81996b99a4037.jpg

Billboad-22.thumb.jpg.b7f5f5d9a8c85aa57a786b72d43169e5.jpg

Another shots by Julian Broad at the same photo-session.

My album of PHOTOBUCKET http://s909.photobucket.com/user/eriko-s/library/2009 Official Photo Session

2009-promotion-by-julian-broad_33790274630_o.thumb.jpg.3df676f72805fa3d1a7296e1a6eff78f.jpg

20090523_mika_07-008_28748115960_o.thumb.jpg.9661d5ea3d80b04c74f54fa88deb7a54.jpg

mikafoto_34044336501_o.thumb.jpg.f7467003d60098b45c9fccbb379ec2de.jpg

Thank you very much, Eriko! :flowers2:

• Like 1

Hello everyone! 

I'm so glad that I've found this thread today! I've just turned 16 and I want to get a tattoo as soon as possible (you know, that's how my teenage brain works 😂) and I'm trying to get some inspiration to design a personal tattoo, in particular a tattoo that reminds Mika's world.

I've already made a draw with some TBWKTM items but I'm still not satisfied.

I don't have a copy of Songs for Sorrow but I've seen some images online and I thought that it can be useful for my work.

Is possible to have a digital copy/photos of the pages to download?

I've searched in old mfc threads but I didn't find anything :(

• 1 month later...
On 5/3/2019 at 3:42 AM, Das Junior said:

Could someone please re-upload the commentary track for "Make You Happy"? I missed out on the good quality version the last time around, and I don't want to have to log in to Spotify every time I wish to hear it. Thank you so much in advance!

I didn't save the file....:no:

Anyone ?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!

I have a few things which I can't find, so I thought I'd try my luck here.

- Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can watch his interview on ITV this morning on June 23, 2015 (the whole thing, not the short clips ITV posted on their Youtube channel)?

- The same goes for the video for the 'oh no! No sound!' challenge
- Is there any video of the time he saw a girl in the front row having a bad time, and invited her to dance on stage?
- There was an interview where he talked about meeting the queen when he was little by sneaking on to a tennis court (or something) and joining the line, but I can't remember which interview it was.

- I'm also looking for the whole interview of this clip (I read there was a part that focused on Mika as well):    (Bonus points if anyone can provide a translation😁

If anyone can help with even one of these I'd be very grateful! 

24 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Hello!

- Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can watch his interview on ITV this morning on June 23, 2015 (the whole thing, not the short clips ITV posted on their Youtube channel)?

- Is there any video of the time he saw a girl in the front row having a bad time, and invited her to dance on stage?
- There was an interview where he talked about meeting the queen when he was little by sneaking on to a tennis court (or something) and joining the line, but I can't remember which interview it was.

- I'm also looking for the whole interview of this clip (I read there was a part that focused on Mika as well):    (Bonus points if anyone can provide a translation😁

Meeting the queen:

Marie Anne with subs:

About the third one I think you're referring to Bobital Festival in 2016, I remember maybe seeing the video on Twitter when it happened, but I can't find it now. About the first two videos I have no idea, but I hope someone else can find them for you :D

Edited by sara09
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sara09 said:

Meeting the queen:

Marie Anne with subs:

About the third one I think you're referring to Bobital Festival in 2016, I remember maybe seeing the video on Twitter when it happened, but I can't find it now. About the first two videos I have no idea, but I hope someone else can find them for you :D

Thank you! :huglove:   I actually had no idea that clip came from that interview 😅 I'm assuming there is no translation available for the part where they are all sitting at the table because Mika doesn't speak a lot? 

Also you're really fast. I'm impressed 😁👍

Edited by Just_Me

8 minutes ago, silver said:

You could try this thread for the 2015 video

I've looked there extensively, but all the links for the ITV interview don't work anymore.. (for me anyway)

Thanks anyway. 😊

Edited by Just_Me

27 minutes ago, Just_Me said:

Thanks you! :huglove:   I actually had no idea that clip came from that interview 😅 I'm assuming there is no translation available for the part where they are all sitting at the table because Mika doesn't speak a lot? 

Also you're really fast. I'm impressed 😁👍

Ahah you're very welcome! Yes, I think it wasn't translated because of that. I leave you two links, so you can check them when you need it! Here you can find a list of subtitled interviews and a collection of interviews from 2007 till today - both are constantly updated ^_^

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 9:26 PM, Just_Me said:

Hello!

I was at Bobital and if you can look back at @kmilleAC (camille) from July 1st or 2nd 2016 you will find the video and photos she had posted back then. Bobital had many drunk people in the audience and they pushed Mika's fans and Camille fell and she was first row and about to leave when Mika had her come to the stage with him :wub2: A true prince charming :mikalove: And he twitted to her the next day.

Screenshot_20190620-224819_Twitter.jpgI haven't been able to go back to the tweets with the video and photos  she had posted back then I hope you will find them.

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2