The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sure where to ask this, so I figured I'd ask it here. :naughty:

I bought this promo cd for Lollipop this week, It has the songs Lollipop and Relax on it:

20161020_142930.jpg

But everywhere I look around the internet I see this cover for it:

tumblr_mqw7e3u_C5_E1syrmkno7_r1_1280.jpg

Now I'm curious, what is the difference between the two? (expect the cover art obviously :naughty: ) Can somebody tell/explain me that? :biggrin2:

I wasn't sure where to ask this, so I figured I'd ask it here. :naughty:

I bought this promo cd for Lollipop this week, It has the songs Lollipop and Relax on it:

20161020_142930.jpg

But everywhere I look around the internet I see this cover for it:

tumblr_mqw7e3u_C5_E1syrmkno7_r1_1280.jpg

Now I'm curious, what is the difference between the two? (expect the cover art obviously :naughty: ) Can somebody tell/explain me that? :biggrin2:

I think your CD is

Casablanca ‎– 1765619, Casablanca ‎– 176 561 9

https://www.discogs.com/Mika-Lollipop/release/6122854

R-6122854-1411668475-8689.jpeg.jpg

Tracklist

• 1 Lollipop 3:03
  • 2 Relax, Take It Easy 3:40

and the other Lollipop CDs

R-6702883-1424959479-6403.jpeg.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Mika-Lollipop-Yuksek-Remixes/release/6702883

Mika (8) ‎– Lollipop (Yuksek Remixes)

Tracklist
  • 1 Lollipop (Yuksek Remix Edit)
  • 2 Lollipop (Yuksek Remix Extended)
  • 3 Lollipop (Original Version)

R-2061253-1350303312-2979.jpeg.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/MIKA-Lollipop/release/5539542

MIKA (8) ‎– Lollipop

CD, Single, Promo

Tracklist 

• 1 Lollipop
Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

I think your CD is

Casablanca ‎– 1765619, Casablanca ‎– 176 561 9

https://www.discogs.com/Mika-Lollipop/release/6122854

R-6122854-1411668475-8689.jpeg.jpg

Tracklist

• 1 Lollipop 3:03
  • 2 Relax, Take It Easy 3:40

and the other Lollipop CDs

R-6702883-1424959479-6403.jpeg.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/Mika-Lollipop-Yuksek-Remixes/release/6702883

Mika (8) ‎– Lollipop (Yuksek Remixes)

Tracklist
  • 1 Lollipop (Yuksek Remix Edit)
  • 2 Lollipop (Yuksek Remix Extended)
  • 3 Lollipop (Original Version)

R-2061253-1350303312-2979.jpeg.jpg

https://www.discogs.com/MIKA-Lollipop/release/5539542

MIKA (8) ‎– Lollipop

CD, Single, Promo

Tracklist 

• 1 Lollipop

Aaaaah okay, that makes sense! Thank you very much!  :flowers2:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wonder where this Acoustic version of L'amour fait ce qu'il veut comes from...

attachicon.gifMIKA - L'amour fait ce qu'il veut Acoustic Version.mp3

MIKA - L'amour fait ce qu'il veut [Acoustic Version]

at first i thought this was the version he did on Le Grand Journal but no, this has guitar. I'll keep hunting

EDIT: seems like it might be this performance on 13 Heures from June 2015 http://www.francetvinfo.fr/culture/musique/mika-son-nouvel-album-no-place-in-heaven-une-ode-a-la-liberte_959525.html @ about 5:38

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

I'm looking for Mika in Roundhouse itune  pics wearing white overalls and eye make up in 2009 , I remember seing them back then, but they became hard to find...

Thanks a lot for the accoustic L'Amour fait ce qu'il veut :hug::flowers2: I was looking for it too :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

at first i thought this was the version he did on Le Grand Journal but no, this has guitar. I'll keep hunting

EDIT: seems like it might be this performance on 13 Heures from June 2015 http://www.francetvinfo.fr/culture/musique/mika-son-nouvel-album-no-place-in-heaven-une-ode-a-la-liberte_959525.html @ about 5:38

Thanks a million !!!!

:aah: I've posted the links #448 !!!

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

I'm looking for Mika in Roundhouse itune  pics wearing white overalls and eye make up in 2009 , I remember seing them back then, but they became hard to find...

Thanks a lot for the accoustic L'Amour fait ce qu'il veut :hug::flowers2: I was looking for it too :naughty:

My photobucket http://s909.photobucket.com/user/eriko-s/library/2009_07_31%20iTunes

I wonder where this Acoustic version of L'amour fait ce qu'il veut comes from...

attachicon.gifMIKA - L'amour fait ce qu'il veut Acoustic Version.mp3

MIKA - L'amour fait ce qu'il veut [Acoustic Version]

Thanks a million !!!!

:aah: I've posted the links #448 !!!

Thank you both,  didn't remember this acoustic version, it's amazing! :wub2::bow::swoon:

• Like 3

I've got a mildly embarrassing one: do we know what cologne/perfume he wears? I feel like maybe this has been discussed but I'm not sure what conclusion was reached. I have seen couple people say Bleu De Chanel, and they seemed certain, so perhaps he's mentioned that at some point, but I'm not sure where. I...might have acquired a tester of that at a mall today XD It's very nice and definitely seems like him, but I was wondering if we did have anything definite. Or maybe someone who's smelled him in real life has an opinion? XD

I've got a mildly embarrassing one: do we know what cologne/perfume he wears? I feel like maybe this has been discussed but I'm not sure what conclusion was reached. I have seen couple people say Bleu De Chanel, and they seemed certain, so perhaps he's mentioned that at some point, but I'm not sure where. I...might have acquired a tester of that at a mall today XD It's very nice and definitely seems like him, but I was wondering if we did have anything definite. Or maybe someone who's smelled him in real life has an opinion? XD

I smelled him. After a gig he did smell like a mint, Of course he took a shower after the gig and should be shampoo or shower gel. And I had another chance on stage with thim and he smelled of clean clothes. I didnt smell any perfume. Thre other times I've been close to him I was so out of this world that my nose couldnt smell anything  :naughty:

• Like 3

I've got a mildly embarrassing one: do we know what cologne/perfume he wears? I feel like maybe this has been discussed but I'm not sure what conclusion was reached. I have seen couple people say Bleu De Chanel, and they seemed certain, so perhaps he's mentioned that at some point, but I'm not sure where.

I doubt there's someone who wear the same perfume all the time,so I guess he's changing his own like everybody else. The only time I heard him mentioning the name of the fragrance he was wearing was at French TV show "C a Vous" in 2012. It was Iris Poudre by Frederic Malle,a perfume for women:  

Edited by krysady
  • Like 3

Hi everyone !!!

I am now on holliday and I have some time to look for it but i Will need some help !

I'm looking for a picture of me and Mika. Quiet difficult. I was in the first row at the Limoges concert (13/10/2015), and He signed my collage at the end of the gig. That was the first occasion somebody could have took a picture with him.

The second one is in Bourges. The 12th of april 2016. I was pretty far during the gig but when he got out, i had the occasion to be VERY close to him, he signed my book and I was able to touch his wrist (and accidentallty Bob but let's not talk about that XD ) so as there were many people some of them may have taken pictures.

I think that these are the only times that are possibly the occasion to get caught by à camera XD

I hope that you might be able to help XD I know it's REALLY hard to find as I tried to find one before but if you have sth please let me know ;-)

@Deborah, start with checking with both concerts report threads maybe there are pics and video links there? Also on mikawebsite in case Antoine was there and took pics or videos. Best of luck in your search :thumb_yello:

@LadyOlivier Mika doesn't wear any perfume as far as I know, so he smells like whatever shampoo and whatever shower gel he has used... (as far as I know)

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

Hi everyone !!!

I am now on holliday and I have some time to look for it but i Will need some help !

I'm looking for a picture of me and Mika. Quiet difficult. I was in the first row at the Limoges concert (13/10/2015), and He signed my collage at the end of the gig. That was the first occasion somebody could have took a picture with him.

The second one is in Bourges. The 12th of april 2016. I was pretty far during the gig but when he got out, i had the occasion to be VERY close to him, he signed my book and I was able to touch his wrist (and accidentallty Bob but let's not talk about that XD ) so as there were many people some of them may have taken pictures.

I think that these are the only times that are possibly the occasion to get caught by à camera XD

I hope that you might be able to help XD I know it's REALLY hard to find as I tried to find one before but if you have sth please let me know ;-)

I'd like to help you, but don't know your face... :dunno:

Have you checked the MFC threads  before ?

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

Hey yes I've looked in every single page of those thread... if you want to see me you can watch some videos in the singer's club