The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

14 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@TinyLove_CJ

Mika wearing THOM BROWNE  / 4-Bar Argyle Merino V-Neck Cardigan.

https://www.thombrowne.com/us/shopping/4-bar-argyle-merino-v-neck-cardigan-13253227

Take a look at left arm design and tricolor -tape on the front.   ( sorry, it's SOLD OUT )

thom-browne-4-bar-argyle-merino-v-neck-cardigan_13253227_15448102_1000.thumb.jpg.0b704d76d4e174d1c6cd43eaaf1fbae0.jpg

thom-browne-4-bar-argyle-merino-v-neck-cardigan_13253227_15448103_1000.thumb.jpg.a6ecb17809b911b47f6b9ea0d269a701.jpg

Oh no the website doesn't even say how much it was, probably quite expensive but I'm determined to find it somewhere or at least a cheap look a like! 😄

39 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Oh no the website doesn't even say how much it was, probably quite expensive but I'm determined to find it somewhere or at least a cheap look a like! 😄

I tried to search on AliExpress but that’s what i found, and it’s different😔 but maybe it can help you

http://s.aliexpress.com/NfeYVf6F 

• Like 1

@Anna-is-golden Thanks for the aliexpress link, I've never bought from there because a lot of people have said they sell fake or stolen goods but that cardigan looks good I am tempted! I did find the Thom Browne one on another website too, it's slightly cheaper. Only slightly 😄

_20191121_093230.JPG

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

@Anna-is-golden Thanks for the aliexpress link, I've never bought from there because a lot of people have said they sell fake or stolen goods but that cardigan looks good I am tempted! 

Personally, i buy from AliExpress only useless cheap things like stickers, notes for the planner, pens and this kind of stuff

I’ve never bought clothes because i don’t trust them😅😅 so i understand you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Ah I've posted this on the wrong thread! I should have put this under 'Show your Mika collection', if a mod sees this could you possibly move it?

Best I can do is to copy your posts to the other thread, and hide the replies here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to know the PRE-SHOW SONG LIST of the revelation tour in 2019.

In the past Mika tours, I remember  PRICE, George Michael,  Bronski Beat in the song list.

Tonight at Bologna,  I want to break free playing before the show. :freddy:

Could anyone try to remember ?

On 11/26/2019 at 11:06 AM, ottimistaaccidentale said:

Hello!

I've been wondering if someone has the transcript of the whole Revelation concert (like the meaning of every color) in English or also in Italian

Thank you!

I recorded the whole concert at la cigale .No one has transcripted it so far but it would really be a good thing as it is very interesting. Here is my recording if it helps r

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16nRTdZYyoHXnlcZGJBEQkxBu2lAKi8jn/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Thanks 1

Hi :bye:

I was wondering if any of you remember who wrote a thesis about Mika as another fan is interested in doing one as well. Her name is on mikafanclub story on instagram. I can't find where the first thesis was shared and I don't remember what the exact theme was. :doh:

I was also asked when.and where Mika sang Hapoy Christmas,  the war is over that is on my youtube channel,  but I have no clue. Do you guys know?

1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi :bye:

I was wondering if any of you remember who wrote a thesis about Mika as another fan is interested in doing one as well. Her name is on mikafanclub story on instagram. I can't find where the first thesis was shared and I don't remember what the exact theme was. :doh:

I was also asked when.and where Mika sang Hapoy Christmas,  the war is over that is on my youtube channel,  but I have no clue. Do you guys know?

Don't know about the thesis, but Mika sang Happy Christmas/War is over in December 2012, at the Weekend Wogan Christmas Special (I think it was at Union Chapel, London).

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ottimistaaccidentale said:

Thank you!

You're welcome :huglove:  You might want to check Chris's youtube channel as well as she posts many full concerts of this tour. Sorry I posted the same several times :doh:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, LailaSpace said:

OMG Mika tore all his ligaments and vomited and still continued his performance?!!! He's so wonderful and crazy!!! Is there a video? Btw, I wanna say this again ... you guys are totally wonderful!

He vomited offstage I think, then came back and finished the show. The injury happened when he was jumping during Love Today in LA (right?) in 2009 but I don’t recall a vid where he mentioned exactly when it was happening. maybe search for vids of that song to see the moments it might’ve happened?

EDIT:

Looks like maybe it's around 6:59 in this video? When he starts hopping more than jumping

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, kreacher said:

He vomited offstage I think, then came back and finished the show. The injury happened when he was jumping during Love Today in LA (right?) in 2009 but I don’t recall a vid where he mentioned exactly when it was happening. maybe search for vids of that song to see the moments it might’ve happened?

EDIT:

Looks like maybe it's around 6:59 in this video? When he starts hopping more than jumping

Oh thank you very much! OMG this man is crazy, he's still singing like nothing's wrong! OMG we stan the bravest strongest person!

• Like 2

Okay, Again I don't know where to put this. Anyways ... in the 2011 Seoul show, during Rain, Mika picks up some of the paper and puts it on a certain someone's head and that person is HOLDING A VIDEO CAMERA and I'm just like skueubaldiiah. Can anyone confirm if he is who I think he is. Cause that's the most adorable thing ever. It might help if someone has a closer shot of the stage. 

sorry for the lack of audio ...

6 hours ago, LailaSpace said:

Okay, Again I don't know where to put this. Anyways ... in the 2011 Seoul show, during Rain, Mika picks up some of the paper and puts it on a certain someone's head and that person is HOLDING A VIDEO CAMERA and I'm just like skueubaldiiah. Can anyone confirm if he is who I think he is. Cause that's the most adorable thing ever. It might help if someone has a closer shot of the stage. 

sorry for the lack of audio ...

just a venue security guard i think, if i remember right