lollipop_monkey

The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@TinyLove_CJ

Mika wearing THOM BROWNE  / 4-Bar Argyle Merino V-Neck Cardigan.

https://www.thombrowne.com/us/shopping/4-bar-argyle-merino-v-neck-cardigan-13253227

 

Take a look at left arm design and tricolor -tape on the front.   ( sorry, it's SOLD OUT )

 

thom-browne-4-bar-argyle-merino-v-neck-cardigan_13253227_15448102_1000.thumb.jpg.0b704d76d4e174d1c6cd43eaaf1fbae0.jpg

thom-browne-4-bar-argyle-merino-v-neck-cardigan_13253227_15448103_1000.thumb.jpg.a6ecb17809b911b47f6b9ea0d269a701.jpg

 

Oh no the website doesn't even say how much it was, probably quite expensive but I'm determined to find it somewhere or at least a cheap look a like! 😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Oh no the website doesn't even say how much it was, probably quite expensive but I'm determined to find it somewhere or at least a cheap look a like! 😄

I tried to search on AliExpress but that’s what i found, and it’s different😔 but maybe it can help you

 

http://s.aliexpress.com/NfeYVf6F 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Anna-is-golden Thanks for the aliexpress link, I've never bought from there because a lot of people have said they sell fake or stolen goods but that cardigan looks good I am tempted! I did find the Thom Browne one on another website too, it's slightly cheaper. Only slightly 😄

_20191121_093230.JPG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

@Anna-is-golden Thanks for the aliexpress link, I've never bought from there because a lot of people have said they sell fake or stolen goods but that cardigan looks good I am tempted! 

Personally, i buy from AliExpress only useless cheap things like stickers, notes for the planner, pens and this kind of stuff

I’ve never bought clothes because i don’t trust them😅😅 so i understand you

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Ah I've posted this on the wrong thread! I should have put this under 'Show your Mika collection', if a mod sees this could you possibly move it?

 

Best I can do is to copy your posts to the other thread, and hide the replies here

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to know the PRE-SHOW SONG LIST of the revelation tour in 2019.

 

In the past Mika tours, I remember  PRICE, George Michael,  Bronski Beat in the song list.

 

 

Tonight at Bologna,  I want to break free playing before the show. :freddy:

Could anyone try to remember ?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2019 at 11:06 AM, ottimistaaccidentale said:

Hello!

I've been wondering if someone has the transcript of the whole Revelation concert (like the meaning of every color) in English or also in Italian

Thank you!

I recorded the whole concert at la cigale .No one has transcripted it so far but it would really be a good thing as it is very interesting. Here is my recording if it helps r

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16nRTdZYyoHXnlcZGJBEQkxBu2lAKi8jn/view?usp=drivesdk

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi :bye:

I was wondering if any of you remember who wrote a thesis about Mika as another fan is interested in doing one as well. Her name is on mikafanclub story on instagram. I can't find where the first thesis was shared and I don't remember what the exact theme was. :doh:

I was also asked when.and where Mika sang Hapoy Christmas,  the war is over that is on my youtube channel,  but I have no clue. Do you guys know?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi :bye:

I was wondering if any of you remember who wrote a thesis about Mika as another fan is interested in doing one as well. Her name is on mikafanclub story on instagram. I can't find where the first thesis was shared and I don't remember what the exact theme was. :doh:

I was also asked when.and where Mika sang Hapoy Christmas,  the war is over that is on my youtube channel,  but I have no clue. Do you guys know?

 

 

Don't know about the thesis, but Mika sang Happy Christmas/War is over in December 2012, at the Weekend Wogan Christmas Special (I think it was at Union Chapel, London).

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember that several members have done Mika-inspired  essays, not sure if anyone actually did a thesis on him.

 

Were you thinking about this one?

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Mika sang Hapoy Christmas

 

On 12 December 2012

at The Union Chapel, UK.

 

The Thread is

 

Official BBC audio file

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I recorded the whole concert at la cigale .No one has transcripted it so far but it would really be a good thing as it is very interesting. Here is my recording if it helps r

https://drive.google.com/file/d/16nRTdZYyoHXnlcZGJBEQkxBu2lAKi8jn/view?usp=drivesdk

Thank you!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ottimistaaccidentale said:

Thank you!

You're welcome :huglove:  You might want to check Chris's youtube channel as well as she posts many full concerts of this tour. Sorry I posted the same several times :doh:

 

 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.