The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

17 minutes ago, LailaSpace said:

No, look ...

IMG_20191228_015224.jpg

This is a quote from one of the Korean fans at the show:

"Mika was so talkative and naughty throughout the performance.

He even called Yasmin as a bitch and throw his golden confetti ,bog rolls at security guys and camera man.

They turned out their heads immediately to stare at mika and they looked like 'what the f**k this fella!' it was priceless"

52 minutes ago, LailaSpace said:

No, look ...

IMG_20191228_015224.jpg

34 minutes ago, silver said:

He even called Yasmin as a bitch and throw his golden confetti ,bog rolls at security guys and camera man.

They turned out their heads immediately to stare at mika and they looked like 'what the f**k this fella!' it was priceless"

Yeah, i reread the report thread today. sounds like the security guys were standing down there facing the crowd, stopping anyone down front from taking pics & vids and just being generally dickish. They deserved his TP to the head xD

Edited by kreacher

11 hours ago, kreacher said:

Yeah, i reread the report thread today. sounds like the security guys were standing down there facing the crowd, stopping anyone down front from taking pics & vids and just being generally dickish. They deserved his TP to the head xD

😂 It seems like they did! Oh Mika! 😂

12 hours ago, silver said:

He is always so naughty! So lucky, the korean fans must have gotten a real treat! 😂

4 hours ago, kreacher said:

i'm trying to watch this 2009 video of Mika singing Rain on Quelli Che Il Calcio but it says it's not supported. Does anyone have it?

http://www.rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-c65322e2-5a17-43ca-bd38-fa90ef30f955.html

4acff50882691a2a41bdd6bb1168088b.jpg

Quelli Che Il Calcio

http://www.rai.it/dl/RaiTV/programmi/media/ContentItem-c65322e2-5a17-43ca-bd38-fa90ef30f955.html

Mika

• Durata:00:07:27
  • Andato in onda:08/11/2009

Simona Ventura ospita Michael Holbrook Penniman, alias Mika, ormai famosissimo grazie al brano Rain.

2009.11.08 Rain @ Quelli Che Il Calcio (with lyrics) 37.2 MB

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Theres a dance number mika does with viraffaele rginia on Stasera Casa Mika. its an upbeat song , its not in English and they keep counting to three in the song. mika is wearing his black and yellow star suit. I cant find them performing the whole song. can ANYONE help. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Kumazzz said:

Quelli Che Il Calcio

Mika

• Durata:00:07:27
  • Andato in onda:08/11/2009

Simona Ventura ospita Michael Holbrook Penniman, alias Mika, ormai famosissimo grazie al brano Rain.

2009.11.08 Rain @ Quelli Che Il Calcio (with lyrics) 37.2 MB

😍

thank you, thank you this is perfect!

i knew the band had switched instruments for some show back then, had no idea it was this show

i had to make a gif of him watching Simona awkwardly dance cuz he's so adorbs

54106ca8121360b51ba452e2dd4d3ec6.gif

Edited by kreacher
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lindsey Sinopoli said:

Theres a dance number mika does with viraffaele rginia on Stasera Casa Mika. its an upbeat song , its not in English and they keep counting to three in the song. mika is wearing his black and yellow star suit. I cant find them performing the whole song. can ANYONE help. 

It's called Testa Spalla

i can't watch Eriko's VK video because it wants me to sign in but then blocks me from signing in, but maybe her link will work for you 2016.11.15 Stasera Casa Mika ep-1 Virginia Raffaele 1,2,3

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 10:25 AM, LailaSpace said:

OMG Mika tore all his ligaments and vomited and still continued his performance?!!! He's so wonderful and crazy!!! Is there a video? Btw, I wanna say this again ... you guys are totally wonderful!

On 12/23/2019 at 3:32 PM, kreacher said:

He vomited offstage I think, then came back and finished the show. The injury happened when he was jumping during Love Today in LA (right?) in 2009 but I don’t recall a vid where he mentioned exactly when it was happening. maybe search for vids of that song to see the moments it might’ve happened?

EDIT:

Looks like maybe it's around 6:59 in this video? When he starts hopping more than jumping

Yes, that was it, in L.A. in 2009 during the jumping part of Love Today, he was barefoot and iirc we didn't notice anything was wrong until he came back for the encore with a bandage around his foot. He said later in an interview that he was so high on endorphines from the gig that he didn't notice it was that bad. But also that it hurt so much that he vomited backstage before returning for the encore. It took a while for him to return, and the aftershow M&G that had been planned was cancelled last minute (he did it after the next gig in Oakland instead). But I also find it amazing that he just continued the show after this. At the next gig in Oakland he said something like "this gig is brought to you by American prescription painkillers" :aah:

Here in my photos you can see the bandage on his foot for the encore: http://mikafanclub.de/bilder-losangeles.php

losangeles46.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

37 minutes ago, mellody said:

Yes, that was it, in L.A. in 2009 during the jumping part of Love Today, he was barefoot and iirc we didn't notice anything was wrong until he came back for the encore with a bandage around his foot. He said later in an interview that he was so high on endorphines from the gig that he didn't notice it was that bad. But also that it hurt so much that he vomited backstage before returning for the encore. It took a while for him to return, and the aftershow M&G that had been planned was cancelled last minute (he did it after the next gig in Oakland instead). But I also find it amazing that he just continued the show after this. At the next gig in Oakland he said something like "this gig is brought to you by American prescription painkillers" :aah:

Here in my photos you can see the bandage on his foot for the encore: http://mikafanclub.de/bilder-losangeles.php

losangeles46.jpg

Thank you! Wow! This boy never ceases to amaze me!!!

• Like 1

I'm looking for a good quality picture of Tiny the Gorilla from Mika's Revelation Tour stage background. A picture that really shows accurate colours of the gorilla would be good and links to an image is also appreciated.

*edit* I got a picture of the gorilla! There was an Instagram story that Mika did with an animation of Tiny. 😀

Edited by TinyLove_CJ
I got the gorilla!
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 11:30 PM, kreacher said:

It's called Testa Spalla

i can't watch Eriko's VK video because it wants me to sign in but then blocks me from signing in, but maybe her link will work for you 2016.11.15 Stasera Casa Mika ep-1 Virginia Raffaele 1,2,3

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FINDING THIS FOR ME KREACHER !!

Edited by Lindsey Sinopoli
for credit to the person who found this for me

On 12/29/2019 at 11:54 PM, Kumazzz said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS I CAN NOW HAVE IT DOWNLOADED ON TO MY COMPUTER IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello, I am looking for the full intro, which MIKA says in the beginning of the revelation tour shows.

I think I have a part of what he says:

----------------------------------------------------------

love 
in the beginning
before life has been ours
in that big empty void 
there was love
it didn't stick to anything
or belonged to anyone back than
an invisible force 
energy
connecting everything
within the nothing
pulling so hard 
that all this nothingness
that things start to imployd
and explode 
the big bang
but/and from the very first big bang
love had a color
not red, not pink
love burned so hard and so hot
that it gave light to millions of creatures 
destroyed as much as it created 
love made the sun
the sun made us 
yellow is the color of the sun
yellow is the color of love 
-----------------------------------------------------------

But I am not sure about it all, so I hope someone can help. I would also really like to have the text with what he says before the revelation tour shows in Italy and France, because I believe he says the same kind of things but than in French and Italian. I really like that he translate those meaningfull texts in more languages.

I hope someone knows it! I loved the show and these symbolics of the colors in these texts and lyrics of his songs and also during the show, where he matches the songs to colors.❤️

• Like 2

I'm looking for a link. Maybe someone can help? Mika did a really silly thing right after one of his 2019 shows.

He was standing in front of a wall-mounted electric dryer getting, as he put it, 'perfectly dry' . . . 

If you know it, I'd really like to get the link. You could post it here ?

2 hours ago, A. Clay said:

I'm looking for a link. Maybe someone can help? Mika did a really silly thing right after one of his 2019 shows.

He was standing in front of a wall-mounted electric dryer getting, as he put it, 'perfectly dry' . . . 

he posted a couple as instagram stories in October. Anne saved them!

2 hours ago, A. Clay said:

mikainstagram

MP4 ( 2.6MB )

• Like 1

Is there a thread for when Mika did Radio 1 Big Weekend in Preston? I was there but I wasn't allowed to take a camera (I was quite young so my mum took photos on her phone), I would love to see if I can spot myself in other people's pictures!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Is there a thread for when Mika did Radio 1 Big Weekend in Preston? I was there but I wasn't allowed to take a camera (I was quite young so my mum took photos on her phone), I would love to see if I can spot myself in other people's pictures!

I found this thread

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1