The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Live Lounge BBC Radio1 ( 2009.09.28 ) A Part of Interview

I've lost a file... probably when I transferred HDD to new PC...

Could anyone please share the audio file ? :pray:

On 9/28/2009 at 6:18 PM, FREDDIESDOUBLE said:

Live Lounge Interview (thanks Fmbm!): http://www.sendspace.com/file/70y52e

p013h9qy.thumb.jpg.6b72c70b44cfe07b33ca1f3abcd516ee.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/10/2020 at 10:48 PM, Kumazzz said:

Live Lounge BBC Radio1 ( 2009.09.28 ) A Part of Interview

I've lost a file... probably when I transferred HDD to new PC...

Could anyone please share the audio file ? :pray:

p013h9qy.thumb.jpg.6b72c70b44cfe07b33ca1f3abcd516ee.jpg

Maybe Marina could help? @mari62

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Anna-is-golden said:

Hello! Is there a topic here or an instagram page or something that posts Mika’s outfits (with the brands and links from the sites where those clothes are from). I tried to search, but i cannot find anything☹️

Many TOPICS about Mika's outfits, we have.

:mikadas:The birdie Tshirt and other weird clothing thread

Mika and his glasses

Mika scarf

Mika in stripes

Mikalicious beautiful umbrellas...

Mika in Hats

MIKA's jackets, coats and suits thread!

Mika's sneakers fan club

Mika's Braces Fan Club

Mika in white shirts

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello everyone,

i haven't been around here in a while, due to pregnancies and babies 🙃

Luckily i had the chance to attend Mika's concert on december 3rd in Milan, and was completely fascinated by the setting and the story he told on a recording at the beginning and the end of the venue (the beginning of colours etc.). So i was wondering, does anybody have a transcription of it? English/italian/French, it is the same to me!

Thank you in advance :)

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Claire_mrscp said:

Hello everyone,

i haven't been around here in a while, due to pregnancies and babies 🙃

Luckily i had the chance to attend Mika's concert on december 3rd in Milan, and was completely fascinated by the setting and the story he told on a recording at the beginning and the end of the venue (the beginning of colours etc.). So i was wondering, does anybody have a transcription of it? English/italian/French, it is the same to me!

Thank you in advance :)

Congratulations !! 

Here is the report thread.

and FULL concert video in Paris

Revelation Tour - AccorHotels Arena Paris - 22.12.2019

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Claire_mrscp said:

Hello,

Yes, the Intro is the same in English, French or Italian.

Here is the Intro:

Love...

before life there was nothing in this huge void...   but love was already there... for nothing... for nobody... it was just an invisible power... 

... this uncontrollable energy finished by inplosion and explosion ... The Big Bang... 

Some say that God created univers in 7 days. They say it was 13,7  to 23,5 miliard of years.

But lets forget numbers. Let forget Adam and Eve.

I am presenting you my own Adam and my own Eve. My parents: Mary Joanne and Michael Holbrook.

For me at the beginning there was no sake, no apple. 

No, there was a huge apple: New York.

My Eden was at the crossroad of the 5th Avenue and 57 Road. In this precise place they met.

My parents. In the middle of millions of New Yorker's faces.

Before the life I know in this huge void of New York of 80' there was Love.

Joannie and Michael found themselves. Another crazy Bing Bang .

Then there was a wedding and the honeymoon travel for 40 dollars in a camping car. 

My first sister, then the second one, then ME.

Ather the first Bing Bang Love had a color. Not red, nor rose... Love was burning so much  ....that it gave life to millions of creatures. 

Love is as much destrucive as creative.

Love made the Sun, The Sun made us. Yellow is the color of the Sun.

Yellow is a color of Love.

Green -

"I didn't have much time. But I came back. Yellow is the color of love and green is the color of jealousy. And I'm a jealous bastard. I am also a superstitious bastard. Jealousy is considered dirty and negative. But it provoked me to return on stage. I realized that I became jealous of myself - the one on the stage - and that it was time to come back. So this superstitious and jealous bastard starts with an open letter to Jealousy. ... Jealousy, give me back my music. " (Dear Jealousy begins)

Pink -

"If yellow is the color of love and green is the color of jealousy, what is the color of desire? Pink.

So if pink is the color of desire, then it is also the color of the origin of love. " (Origin of Love starts)

Purple -

"There is nothing scarier than the unknown - but nothing is more attractive than the unknown. Fear of the future, of pain, of death, of what will happen later. I put my head under water. Like in a completely purple ocean. I can not breathe. I can not see. I'm afraid. However, I know that overcoming fear of death means overcoming death itself. " (starts Tiny Love)

"Orange, which makes you want to sink your teeth and feel the juice flowing down your chin. Red ... makes me feel warm. Red as blood. Red like a pump that works in your heart ... red ... quiet ... listen ... if you keep quiet, you'll hear your heartbeat ... Miami, 3am. I'm at a gas station on the I95 and waiting for someone to pick me up home. I'm coming home from the recording studio. Next to me is a woman. I see her every evening for several weeks. Her name is Karolina, she is 45-50 years old. I'm 21. I finished the day. It's just beginning for her ... One day  shedisappears ...

… I'm 22 years old. London. 3 a.m. I am sitting in front of my white piano, silently thinking of Karolina, wjhich one day disappeared ...

... and I write a song for this woman of the night ... "(begins Love Today)

White

"At the beginning ... before the life we know ... in this great void without light, in the dark, there were no colors. But Love and Big Bang caused the universe to explode in huge white lightning. All spectrum colors hide in the whitest of all white lights ... "(begins Grace Kelly)

• Thanks 4

On 6/11/2020 at 1:34 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

Hello,

Yes, the Intro is the same in English, French or Italian.

Here is the Intro:

Love...

before life there was nothing in this huge void...   but love was already there... for nothing... for nobody... it was just an invisible power... 

... this uncontrollable energy finished by inplosion and explosion ... The Big Bang... 

Some say that God created univers in 7 days. They say it was 13,7  to 23,5 miliard of years.

But lets forget numbers. Let forget Adam and Eve.

I am presenting you my own Adam and my own Eve. My parents: Mary Joanne and Michael Holbrook.

For me at the beginning there was no sake, no apple. 

No, there was a huge apple: New York.

My Eden was at the crossroad of the 5th Avenue and 57 Road. In this precise place they met.

My parents. In the middle of millions of New Yorker's faces.

Before the life I know in this huge void of New York of 80' there was Love.

Joannie and Michael found themselves. Another crazy Bing Bang .

Then there was a wedding and the honeymoon travel for 40 dollars in a camping car. 

My first sister, then the second one, then ME.

Ather the first Bing Bang Love had a color. Not red, nor rose... Love was burning so much  ....that it gave life to millions of creatures. 

Love is as much destrucive as creative.

Love made the Sun, The Sun made us. Yellow is the color of the Sun.

Yellow is a color of Love.

Green -

"I didn't have much time. But I came back. Yellow is the color of love and green is the color of jealousy. And I'm a jealous bastard. I am also a superstitious bastard. Jealousy is considered dirty and negative. But it provoked me to return on stage. I realized that I became jealous of myself - the one on the stage - and that it was time to come back. So this superstitious and jealous bastard starts with an open letter to Jealousy. ... Jealousy, give me back my music. " (Dear Jealousy begins)

Pink -

"If yellow is the color of love and green is the color of jealousy, what is the color of desire? Pink.

So if pink is the color of desire, then it is also the color of the origin of love. " (Origin of Love starts)

Purple -

"There is nothing scarier than the unknown - but nothing is more attractive than the unknown. Fear of the future, of pain, of death, of what will happen later. I put my head under water. Like in a completely purple ocean. I can not breathe. I can not see. I'm afraid. However, I know that overcoming fear of death means overcoming death itself. " (starts Tiny Love)

"Orange, which makes you want to sink your teeth and feel the juice flowing down your chin. Red ... makes me feel warm. Red as blood. Red like a pump that works in your heart ... red ... quiet ... listen ... if you keep quiet, you'll hear your heartbeat ... Miami, 3am. I'm at a gas station on the I95 and waiting for someone to pick me up home. I'm coming home from the recording studio. Next to me is a woman. I see her every evening for several weeks. Her name is Karolina, she is 45-50 years old. I'm 21. I finished the day. It's just beginning for her ... One day  shedisappears ...

… I'm 22 years old. London. 3 a.m. I am sitting in front of my white piano, silently thinking of Karolina, wjhich one day disappeared ...

... and I write a song for this woman of the night ... "(begins Love Today)

White

"At the beginning ... before the life we know ... in this great void without light, in the dark, there were no colors. But Love and Big Bang caused the universe to explode in huge white lightning. All spectrum colors hide in the whitest of all white lights ... "(begins Grace Kelly)

Many thanks for this! I had read and understood bits and pieces of it, but it's fab to have the whole thing in one place, translated to English. :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Came across this on eBay being sold as a magazine poster but the description doesn't say what magazine. Is it a genuine photo shoot and if so does anyone recognise which magazine it came from?

_20200613_121759.thumb.JPG.9f7975f5c5abe608e802ad88f9f814cf.JPG

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Came across this on eBay being sold as a magazine poster but the description doesn't say what magazine. Is it a genuine photo shoot and if so does anyone recognise which magazine it came from?

It was from a magazine shoot, not seen it as a poster.  I think it was one of the pop magazines - Q, maybe?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

AMAZON

https://www.amazon.com/gasolinerainbows-Bastard-Mounted-Magazine-Promotional/dp/B01BFJPKMW

gasolinerainbows - Mika - I Can Be A Bastard - Matted Mounted Magazine Promotional Artwork on a Black Mount

71yxQVk1F1L._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.ae9509337a6777f90e0e16d3c87deb3c.jpg

• Thanks 2

18 hours ago, mellody said:

Many thanks for this! I had read and understood bits and pieces of it, but it's fab to have the whole thing in one place, translated to English. :thumb_yello:

Oh, just reading your comment I found an error in my translation for the GREEN.

The first phrase is:

It's been a while (and not "I didn't have much time). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@crazyaboutmika

I miss @Dark Angel... here is the Winged Heart Autograph

On 4/25/2010 at 3:25 AM, Dark Angel said:

March 15 -2010

signed.jpg

Aug. 15 - 2009

Billede0353.jpg

(i was shakeing when i took the pic cos i just got home and was the first time i meet him)

3 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Hi guys  :bye:

I am looking for photos of Mika winged heart siggies for @Sonelle

Can anyone help please? :bow:

DarkAngel.jpg.eef3ea75955e49700effce4f72fa20fa.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

Thank you so much Eriko :flowers2::hug: I miss Angel too :huglove:

Me too. I still get goosebumps when I see her name. I mean this in the most respectful way, but I can't listen to "touches you " anymore tbh,because it only reminds me of how much she loved that song, much more than the rest of us I think 😂We were never best friends but still she was someone I used to "see" here daily. I still can't believe she is gone. 

• Sad 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm trying to re-find an Asian interview , I think the tv channel was called "S" (?) It's not the one where he eats the ant tho.😂😂 though I think those were the same interviewers. The Asian guy is wearing a paper mask and then there's also two girls , I believe. Mika does that weird monkey face and he's playing around with a colorful toy spade, rings any bells ? 🤔 Thank you. I can't find it anywhere anymore 😭 

He is wearing the same orange hoodie we wore in Osaka , minus the shirt and tie. He is also wearing the heart shaped bracelet and the green watch I think. God , I sound like a police officer lmao . Thank you! 

Just now, Kumazzz said:

@Natacha.

The TV station is "SPACE SHOWER",  broadcasting on 7 July 2007.

OMG thank you much. I actually looked through your youtube channel earlier desperately trying to find that video again because I knew that if someone had it on their channel it would be you. 😂 Thank you!!! You're amazing. Can I re-post it on Twitter ? Also , I have another request , if you don't mind.. Do you still have that video( I think it was part of a documentary sort of thing ) in Munich (?) Germany (I'm not sure) Where there's this short clip of Mika talking to Andy in a tunnel ? I could have sworn I had that video saved somewhere but I can't seem to find it either.I'm not referring to the staring at the sun making off video. The one I'm talking about is from the 2007-2009 era. Thank you so much, really ❤️