The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

Just now, Kumazzz said:

@Natacha.

You are welcome, don't tweet the YouTube link please.  You may RE-UPLOAD it to your YouTube Channel.

About the Germany video, I need the details... ( maybe I save the file )

Thank you. No I won't tweet the yt link and I didn't intend to , I was asking if I could , maybe , re upload the actual video on Twitter (without the link to your YT channel) it's ok if you don't want to, I just thought I should I ask first. 

Now about this ^ other video, I realized now it wasn't in Germany , maybe Sweden ?  Thank you. 

Screenshot_20200704-000244.png

• Like 2

The subtitles in Dutch languages.

Guess it was broadcast in Netherlands....

"Ik wil nu naar huis. Ik wil wat slapen en dan 'n biertje de kroeg."

"I want to go home now. I want to get some sleep and then a beer at the pub."

:dunno: Sorry I can't find the video in my Mika-library. Maybe @mellody or @Sabine64 knows ...

3 hours ago, Natacha. said:

Now about this ^ other video, I realized now it wasn't in Germany , maybe Sweden ?  Thank you. 

Screenshot_20200704-000244.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

The subtitles in Dutch languages.

Guess it was broadcast in Netherlands....

"Ik wil nu naar huis. Ik wil wat slapen en dan 'n biertje de kroeg."

"I want to go home now. I want to get some sleep and then a beer at the pub."

:dunno: Sorry I can't find the video in my Mika-library. Maybe @mellody or @Sabine64 knows ...

Sorry, I can´t help I never saw this before

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi🤗 I’m not sure whether my question is allowed here but I can’t find any other place where there might have people know the answer. If it isn’t available here, just delete my post please😅

This is a clip from Andreas Dermanis’s showreel which was released in 2018. I wanna know which work is it from, or maybe who’s the man in it? Thank you very much😄

And what else, does the show Mika did on the beach during the London Olympic 2012 have any video? Thanks😄

• Like 1

On 8/7/2020 at 8:00 PM, Natacha Carina said:

Looking for that " ####ing Pokemon " video. Anyone ? 🥺

At one of the Giffoni film festival Q&A's he talked about Pokemons outside his house in London. I think it was one of those from 2016.

Edit: Here it is, at 29:40 "are there any f*ing Pokemons in this room?" - but he talks some more about Pokemon before and after this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@PYZ_Mustache

:dunno:

I don't know about the details of Andy's films.

His VIMEO is

https://vimeo.com/user827382

and

Olympic Games London 2012 thread is

I've watched through his Vimeo but I can’t find where is this clip from. Anyway, thank

you very much! 😄

4 hours ago, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

And his website

https://www.andreasdermanis.com/

Thank you! 😄

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mellody said:

At one of the Giffoni film festival Q&A's he talked about Pokemons outside his house in London. I think it was one of those from 2016.

Edit: Here it is, at 29:40 "are there any f*ing Pokemons in this room?" - but he talks some more about Pokemon before and after this.

Oh wow Mellody you're the best 🥺🥺😔 I knew it was from the giffoni Q&A but I really just couldn't find that bit no matter how hard I tried 😂 thank you so much!! I'm trying to edit a video so I just need the "####ing Pokemons "part really 😂

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for the time Mika sang "Ugly Betty you are Beautiful", I can't remember where he did it or if it was just an audio or if there was a video too. I think it was for radio but not sure. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Looking for the time Mika sang "Ugly Betty you are Beautiful", I can't remember where he did it or if it was just an audio or if there was a video too. I think it was for radio but not sure. 

Here you are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! i'm looking for some artwork that can be seen in this video around 1:56, It was a sketch for NPIH Artwork maybe?  I Don't know french (or is it italian..) so i'm not sure what Mika said about that, but maybe Yasmine did it? or is done by someone else and they used it as inspiration? Thanks a lot!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MatanBenYosef224 said:

Hey everyone! i'm looking for some artwork that can be seen in this video around 1:56, It was a sketch for NPIH Artwork maybe?  I Don't know french (or is it italian..) so i'm not sure what Mika said about that, but maybe Yasmine did it? or is done by someone else and they used it as inspiration? Thanks a lot!

But,......just look at this!

This is the pattern used on Mika's tissues!!!!!

It's Yasmine's artwork from 2015!

image.thumb.png.24d1fb22802bb9ed6d3990e6b584cd54.png

image.thumb.png.ff66684725accc4985bbf22fc72a6e1d.png

image.thumb.png.4a892af22b7fc424df05aff51c53a726.png

image.png.d0ce1135d8d14bf6c5ee7cdf0526cc5e.png

Edited by Anna Ko Kolkowska
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Anna-is-golden said:

Hello! I was looking for a photo of the brooch (pin) and the necklaces that Mika wore at one of the xfactor shows this year.

This was his outfit, does someone have a more zoomed photo where i can see the brooch and the necklaces better? 

1F504894-2D94-449D-9D3B-660513CDE0E1.jpeg

Is it ok like that?

119596513-638784700378503-79949391998605   

118142658-2768719076720168-7611897786219

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm not sure if this question is allowed here, but if it is, I need help... :)

I would like to know who the director of the Revelation Tour was?
I need to know this for one of my homeworks for university... I need to write a review of a concert I have been to, and I need to tell the name of the director... but I have no idea who it was! I don't even know if it changed depending on the country Mika was touring?
If anyone could help me, I would be sooo grateful!! 😊💕

• Like 1

I share a link to my  yesterday post from another thread.

Maybe some older fans could help me to find the answer.

It's about a setlist of the 4th of October 2007.

I wonder for which gig it was prepared. The first one of Dodgy Holiday?

The tour started the 10th of October. Was Mika playing a gig between both dates?

I was checking on the Forum but didn't find anything.