The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

51 minutes ago, TINY_HOLBROOK said:

Thanks, but it doesn't let me open it, it doesn't let me reach the site (I don't know the reason), can you suggest something to make it open?

:dunno: I don't know why...

Could you try this ?

qr_pl.png.e2ed6989eb2f8e5f50932fc379be6848.png

13 hours ago, TINY_HOLBROOK said:

Hi everyone! I was looking for MIKA concert at London Palladium 2016 but can't find it anywhere in good quality. Can anyone send me the link of the whole concert? Thanks so much : )

I think that it was possible to download it somewhere from this site

Mika - MikaWebsite[.Com!] - Le 1er site sur Mika en France

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Help! I'm trying to find an interview transcript but am having trouble. It was for a newspaper or magazine, the journalist met him at a hotel in either Florence or Milan. It was in 2020 or 2021, as she mentioned he was almost unrecognisable with a mask and hat. (Almost 😆). They ate lunch in the garden, he was "oh wow" at the menu and decided to order lots of little plates for sharing. There was one point in the interview where she said he was watching the sparrows play on the gravel while pondering a question. At the end he asked if she was in a car, she replied no by train, and he said that he'd walk her to the station. :wub2:  

I've checked the Italian news/press thread, but either it's not there or I'm missing it. Does anyone know it? 

6 minutes ago, Hero said:

Help! I'm trying to find an interview transcript but am having trouble. It was for a newspaper or magazine, the journalist met him at a hotel in either Florence or Milan. It was in 2020 or 2021, as she mentioned he was almost unrecognisable with a mask and hat. (Almost 😆). They ate lunch in the garden, he was "oh wow" at the menu and decided to order lots of little plates for sharing. There was one point in the interview where she said he was watching the sparrows play on the gravel while pondering a question. At the end he asked if she was in a car, she replied no by train, and he said that he'd walk her to the station. :wub2:  

I've checked the Italian news/press thread, but either it's not there or I'm missing it. Does anyone know it? 

I recall the interview, but the challenge now is finding it! Let's see if I can be quicker than Eriko at getting it for you! ;)

• Haha 3

Hello everybody! @Faustine @Thomas124 is looking for an interview from 2019 that he couldn't find in the interviews collection I made back then. He said that it's an interview for RTL France which was released around August 20, where Mika talks about his beginnings in music (piano lessons, Russian teacher, learning music with dyslexia). It's a bit vague as he talks often about it, but if anybody can remember which one it was, it would be very helpful! :)

Edited by sara09

1 hour ago, sara09 said:

Hello everybody! @Faustine @Thomas124 is looking for an interview from 2019 that he couldn't find in the interviews collection I made back then. He said that it's an interview for RTL France which was released around August 20, where Mika talks about his beginnings in music (piano lessons, Russian teacher, learning music with dyslexia). It's a bit vague as he talks often about it, but if anybody can remember which one it was, it would be very helpful! :)

I think you mean this interview.

https://www.rtl.fr/culture/arts-spectacles/laissez-vous-tenter-du-23-aout-2019-7798217282

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

OK, apologies, this is really vague.

I recall seeing a video of a concert where, part way through a song, Mika stopped singing and held his microphone out to a woman in the front row to continue singing - which she did. I'd like to see it again but I can't recall the venue, date, or even which tour, although I would guess Heaven or TT. I don't even remember the song! I think the woman had short cut blonde hair. 

Any ideas? :dunno:

• Confused 1

On 5/2/2021 at 8:51 PM, TINY_HOLBROOK said:

Hi everyone! does anyone have the download link of the MIKA concert in Naples in 2014? Thank you very much :)

@TINY_HOLBROOK

DOWNLOAD link ( 720p )

https://s5.youtube4kdownloader.com/download5/hd5/c32y7g5hkz/v0/av/c1/cdb4/cd4

Here is the YouTube link.

Edited by Kumazzz

Hi! Does anyone remember this photo? When and where is it from? Perhaps someone has the full photo? I remember that I saw it before but I couldn't find it...

191536318_172258791573137_31412344888574

Edited by Mousetrap