Jump to content

The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Was anybody at the gig Mika did in Ibiza in 2007 where he ended up singing I Would Walk 5,000 Miles by The Proclaimers? 

 

I would really love to see that, apparently the crowd loved it as much his own songs! 

 

 

That gig Mika often talked about, where he sang 5000 Miles and people were ballroom dancing in their underwear to his songs was his very first gig as MIKA back in 2006, and unfortunately I've never seen any videos of it or heard of anyone who was there. The one in 2007 that I went to and of which @Kumazzz posted the videos was a different one. It was also hosted by Manumission iirc, but it was a special format, Ibiza Rocks, a series of gigs with a different artist every night, kind of like a festival. It was only a handful of fans there, and a tiny half-open-air venue, with a capacity of maybe 200 people or so.

 

All the details on this 2007 gig are on this thread (reports starting on the page I linked here, but there's LOTS of chatter - lovely memories for me, but sorry to whoever wants to just read the reports now :teehee:), in case you're interested:

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I'm looking for any other artwork from Mika's past symphonic concert similar to this poster.

 

Como-announce-website.thumb.jpg.1e75784293499014e5857bfd5e4585f7.jpg

 

I'm sure I've seen another butterfly design and also other flowers from other artwork, but I could be mistaken 😅

Was there any artwork displayed at the concerts too? (either posters or on the stage set). I would love to see pictures!

 

Mika's artwork as inspired me for my next tattoo so any images are welcome! 😊

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/4/2021 at 3:54 AM, TinyLove_CJ said:

I'm looking for any other artwork from Mika's past symphonic concert similar to this poster.

 

Como-announce-website.thumb.jpg.1e75784293499014e5857bfd5e4585f7.jpg

 

I'm sure I've seen another butterfly design and also other flowers from other artwork, but I could be mistaken 😅

Was there any artwork displayed at the concerts too? (either posters or on the stage set). I would love to see pictures!

 

Mika's artwork as inspired me for my next tattoo so any images are welcome! 😊

 

Here is a page of the booklet of OSM 2015.

 

On 7/18/2015 at 7:44 AM, Kumazzz said:

I don't know that the official program booklet has been posted here...

 

My friend Eriko showed me, and I took these pages by camera.

 

19788476941_170dbbcd9d_o.jpg

post-18723-0-28551600-1437172983_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-27385500-1437172999_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-29273800-1437173015_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-49079600-1437173032_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-56399600-1437173051_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-28003900-1437173065_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-59203500-1437173078_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-25708700-1437173093_thumb.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi so newbie here and idk if this is the right place to ask but The thread I wanted to ask on was locked.

on the subtitle translation  thread there’s the X factor audition on Vimeo however it’s saying there’s a password which I can’t find anywhere.

I have seen the YouTube version however that isn’t subtitled. 
sorry if this is the wrong place or an in convince  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Hi so newbie here and idk if this is the right place to ask but The thread I wanted to ask on was locked.

on the subtitle translation  thread there’s the X factor audition on Vimeo however it’s saying there’s a password which I can’t find anywhere.

I have seen the YouTube version however that isn’t subtitled. 
sorry if this is the wrong place or an in convince  

Try it with the password:

Underwater

This is the usual password. :original:

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

sorry if this is the wrong place or an in convince  

This is exactly the right place to ask anything, no need to be sorry :thumb_yello: 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey so I just wondered if there was a topic/thread of a compilation of times Mika swears

I know it’s a really stupid thing and I thought I’d make it myself but idk if it’s even a thing any wants 

I tried to search it but only found really old stuff or wasn’t the right thing 

 

sorry I’m rambaling 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Hey so I just wondered if there was a topic/thread of a compilation of times Mika swears

I know it’s a really stupid thing and I thought I’d make it myself but idk if it’s even a thing any wants 

I tried to search it but only found really old stuff or wasn’t the right thing 

 

sorry I’m rambaling 

 

Mika swears so often live it would be huge.  But I don't think it needs a thread of its own.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Me agian Hi

 

Thought this was the place. I’m not looking for anything in particular but just wondered if Mika has ever talked about his a piano design as I think it’s quite cool.I did try and search but couldn’t find much 

if there is a thread to do with piano appreciation also let me know.

 

 

I feel like I’m being annoying but I guess I’m just asking stuff as I wonder. I guess I should watch more stuff before I keep asking questions 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Thought this was the place. I’m not looking for anything in particular but just wondered if Mika has ever talked about his a piano design as I think it’s quite cool.I did try and search but couldn’t find much 

if there is a thread to do with piano appreciation also let me know.

Well, there is this thread:

 

 

Maybe you like it. :dunno_grin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Does anyone have a favourite Video of Mika that always makes you smile/laugh or a song that makes you happy 

I will probably find some myself once I get home but thought I'd ask 

 

This always makes me laugh! :biggrin2:

 

 

And any video with Mika in it makes me happy!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Does anyone have a favourite Video of Mika that always makes you smile/laugh or a song that makes you happy 

I will probably find some myself once I get home but thought I'd ask 

 

I almost envy you discovering the funnies for the first time! You're going to have fun. :teehee:

 

Songs - Live Your Life, Boum Boum Boum (live shows from the Heaven tour, or the Sinfonia version), Talk About You, Ice Cream. 

This is joyfully infectious: 

 

Videos - there are so many, and it depends on what you find funny. I like these. 

 

Fun moment that shows his coaching skills. The end is brilliant. :lmfao:

 

I love this, it's so fun and happy, love when he copies NAIP's dance. :wub2:

 

Love his interaction with Mitch here. He's a natural storyteller, always makes me smile. And it shows how he evolves and reinterprets his songs. 

 

Plus many moments from Stasera Casa Mika, and his four "Cooking with..." Instagram shows. All episodes are in the translation team's thread. 

 

Have fun! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Hero said:

 

I almost envy you discovering the funnies for the first time! You're going to have fun. :teehee:

 

Songs - Live Your Life, Boum Boum Boum (live shows from the Heaven tour, or the Sinfonia version), Talk About You, Ice Cream. 

This is joyfully infectious: 

 

Videos - there are so many, and it depends on what you find funny. I like these. 

 

Fun moment that shows his coaching skills. The end is brilliant. :lmfao:

 

I love this, it's so fun and happy, love when he copies NAIP's dance. :wub2:

 

Love his interaction with Mitch here. He's a natural storyteller, always makes me smile. And it shows how he evolves and reinterprets his songs. 

 

Plus many moments from Stasera Casa Mika, and his four "Cooking with..." Instagram shows. All episodes are in the translation team's thread. 

 

Have fun! 

Thanks, I’ll check these out tomorrow as I’m going bed now 

as for Casa Mika I’ve been watching them slowly (there very long) and on ep 3 of s1. I like variety shows so they’ve really been enjoyable it’s just having time to watch the whole thing but they keep giving me a laugh.

I’ll check out the cooking with but as a graduated culinary student  I can be iffy with cooking based stuff 

 

also while I’m here question regarding Sinfonia show. I’ve seen a lot of clips on YouTube but wondered if there’s more in the full show as Prime in the U.K. has it so I thought about buying it but want sure if it’s all on YouTube 

Edited by Rebecca Wiseman
Added question regarding Sinfonia
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hero said:

 

I almost envy you discovering the funnies for the first time! You're going to have fun. :teehee:

 

Songs - Live Your Life, Boum Boum Boum (live shows from the Heaven tour, or the Sinfonia version), Talk About You, Ice Cream. 

This is joyfully infectious: 

 

Videos - there are so many, and it depends on what you find funny. I like these. 

 

Fun moment that shows his coaching skills. The end is brilliant. :lmfao:

 

I love this, it's so fun and happy, love when he copies NAIP's dance. :wub2:

 

Love his interaction with Mitch here. He's a natural storyteller, always makes me smile. And it shows how he evolves and reinterprets his songs. 

 

Plus many moments from Stasera Casa Mika, and his four "Cooking with..." Instagram shows. All episodes are in the translation team's thread. 

 

Have fun! 

How can I watch the voice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MyriamNeeme said:

How can I watch the voice?

U mean All Stars?

If u have a VPN, u can visit https://www.tf1.fr/tf1/the-voice from France

If u can access to Bilibili (idk if it works in Canada), u can visit https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1z64y1h7sS

If neither, there may be other ways to watch it later:original:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy