The Looking For Something Thread - Part II!

41 minutes ago, crazyaboutmika said:

I tried too but nothing happens when I click on the search button :doh:

I think it's case sensitive? So...

"MIKA"

"Yo Yo"

I was ssearching under Yoyo and Yo-yo, until I thought to refer back to CJ's post. :lol3:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Hero said:

I think it's case sensitive? So...

"MIKA"

"Yo Yo"

I was ssearching under Yoyo and Yo-yo, until I thought to refer back to CJ's post. :lol3:

I think the problem comes from my phone browser as the search button doesn't work for me :dunno:

58 minutes ago, PoodleSnow said:

Does anyone know, is there  away to watch whole  episodes of Voice France and X-Factor Italy in other then those countries. From the channel`s sites those are region bloggerin for me? Any other sites to look or do I haave to to with VPN.

I think there may be links to some of these programmes but I'm not an expert on this.  Hopefully someone will have the info you need.

1 hour ago, PoodleSnow said:

Does anyone know, is there  away to watch whole  episodes of Voice France and X-Factor Italy in other then those countries. From the channel`s sites those are region bloggerin for me? Any other sites to look or do I haave to to with VPN.

I asked this earlier in the year, and received this useful info from @crazyaboutmika :flowers2:

Try mikawebsite.com you can watch and/or download them there.

https://www.mikawebsite.com/x-factor-saison-15/

All seasons of XFactor, Casa Mika and The Voice are there as well.

The only thing to know is you have to wait between each download but if you only watch it is fast.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Also, some VK sites have them uploaded. Below is a list of links kindly supplied by @Kumazzz earlier this year. :flowers2:

This is a closed group, but you just need to send a request to be included, it'll ask you when you try to access them. The group owner is a member here too. :thumb_yello:

VK  MIKA video links

1. Audition-116-09-2021
  2. Audition-2 23-09-2021
  3. Audition-3 29-09-2021
  4. BOOTCAMP ( part-1) 07-10-2021
  5. BOOTCAMP ( part-2) 14-10-2021
  6. Home Visit 21.10.2021
  7. LIVE-1 28.10.2021
  8. LIVE-2 04.11.2021
  9. LIVE-3 11.11.2021
  10. LIVE-4 18.11.2021
  11. LIVE-5 25-11-2021
  12. LIVE-6 03-12-2021
  13. FINAL. 09-12-2021
Edited by Hero
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

This might be really random but I was looking thought other music apps other then Spotify and noticed on Amazon music they have these live performances. Are they from a full show that aired on Channel 4? if so is there anywhere to watch other performance or the full show?Screenshot_2022-12-21-22-57-16-047.thumb.jpeg.fc028c3b303ad00f1f912d6c57ba0eee.jpeg

35 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

This might be really random but I was looking thought other music apps other then Spotify and noticed on Amazon music they have these live performances. Are they from a full show that aired on Channel 4? if so is there anywhere to watch other performance or the full show?Screenshot_2022-12-21-22-57-16-047.thumb.jpeg.fc028c3b303ad00f1f912d6c57ba0eee.jpeg

Here you are !

4MUSIC: MIKA - THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS Friday 28 August 2009

MFC thread

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

This is the thread, it was a special called Through the Looking Glass. Erikos link below is the last post.

On 8/28/2017 at 7:32 AM, Kumazzz said:

New video link

VK : 2009.08.28 4music : THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

Please don't hesitate to ask me if you can't access to the link. :bye:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SusanT said:

I recently found the recording of Mika singing at 17. His vocal coach had recommended him for it. Does anyone know which thread I need? I can't find the audio. 

2 hours ago, PoodleSnow said:

Do you mean Out of the blue or something else? That’s the only one I know, that’s known of that age.

You might find what you're looking for here:

or this is the particular thread for "Out of the Blue":

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SusanT said:

I recently found the recording of Mika singing at 17. His vocal coach had recommended him for it. Does anyone know which thread I need? I can't find the audio. 

This is the song :wink2::

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Faustine said:

Bonjour, quelqu'un sait il ou je peux visionner son interview dans 50 min insid en 2014 ?

Hi, don't know whether you can access this website, i downloaded them from mikawebsite.com :)

Bonjour, je ne sais pas si vous pouvez accéder à ce site, je les ai téléchargés depuis mikawebsite.com :)

2014.5.24 @Cannes for the film The Prophet @Cannes pour le film Le Prophète https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1K7411j74Z/?p=1

2014.6.21 shooting Boum Boum Boum music video tournage du clip de Boum Boum Boum https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1K7411j74Z?p=2

2014 7.12 interview by Nikos interview de Nikos https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1K7411j74Z?p=3

2014.12.27 The Voice season 4 The Voice saison 4 https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1K7411j74Z?p=4

Edited by PYZ_Moustache
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, PoodleSnow said:

If no one has a memory of collection, where they already existing, I might start my first topic. I only know for sure only 3 first performances. For the newer albums is easier to find good live performances, since phones and cameras are much better.

The idea sounds cool, I'd be happy to help however you might struggle with LICM songs both cause less filming and some of them were before he had really started. I think I know of a least Elle me dit, some NPIH songs (forgot which but no know the gig ) blue and maybe origin of love (don't know of the one I'm thinking of is the first ) 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for the UK TV ad of when LICM was being released. I remember the advert playing a lot in the weeks leading up to the album (Grace Kelly and I think Big Girl played in the ad) and seeing it again would bring back so many memories! Whenever I saw it I would just stop whatever I was doing and either stare at the TV or do a dance to Grace Kelly! 😂

(guess what I do now whenever The Piano trailer comes on channel 4! :naughty:)

I only remember one ad but if there's any other press release videos of the LICM release that were shown in the UK then I would love to see it!

9 hours ago, Kumazzz said:

@TinyLove_CJ

Here is the MIKA's OLD official account.

Thanks so much for sharing the videos @Kumazzz! I think the top one here is the one that was used in the UK advert! I haven't seen it for such a long time :wub2:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/21/2019 at 12:55 AM, Kumazzz said:

@Just_Me

A Part of Mika with subtitles

https://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31972-mika-in-canadian-press-2015/?do=findComment&comment=4013359

Here is a whole of the Canadian TV show : 125, Marie-Anne

2015 July 04 : 125, Marie-Anne

( 176MB / 1:03:54 )

Really wanted to rewatched this interview so thank you so much to post it, 

However, I don't know why the last ten minutes aren't working, any idea why ? I know you posted it ages ago but do you or someone else have these last ten minutes of the interview ?

Thanks a lot anyway I don't know why but I think it's a great interveiw nd happy to be able to find it on here

• Like 2