And up very early (or going to bed very late :teehee:)

Welcome to the UK :uk:

Thank you! Im really liking it so far.

I was up early. I've been waking up early since i got here, so i guess that's a good thing.

You need to let us Oldlings know if you are available to meet up during your stay (though from what I can remember you had quite a busy itinerary)

I'll visit the oldlings thread and talk about it there...

I was up early. I've been waking up early since i got here, so i guess that's a good thing.

I'll visit the oldlings thread and talk about it there...

Pity you are experiencing the typical British weather. Look forward to seeing you in the Oldlings :bye:

• 2 weeks later...
Not much going on, is everybody hibernating? :wink2: It's getting really cold here

I had issues with wifi and with MFC being down i think everyone's still trying to get back.

Yuck, cold weather! Its been fairly cold here except for yesterday which was quite nice. Not looking forward to Scotland though, its prob cold up there!

And of course I got to meet up with Teegs in London last night - I hope she enjoyed it, I certainly did :naughty:

I most certainly did! Twas great to finally put a face to a name...

We were too busy chatting. And eating. And I never even thought about pics. :doh:

True... and sadly, I had my camera so I could've taken photos... :doh:

Oh, and look how famous we are!

:naughty: I remember hearing something about quiddich not that long ago (maybe while I've been over here), and I knew exactly who it was all about...

Not much going on, is everybody hibernating? :wink2: It's getting really cold here

:teehee: It is a bit cold, but not that bad! I'm in WA. Where are you?

Lovely day in the UK :thumb_yello: It finally stopped raining for a while :naughty:

When I was there it wouldn't stop raining :mf_rosetinted: It looks very pretty though :pinkbow:, but it just wasn't the best when my luggage fell in massive puddles...

Oh cool! I'm glad :biggrin2: I like the UK too!

When I was there it wouldn't stop raining :mf_rosetinted: It looks very pretty though :pinkbow:, but it just wasn't the best when my luggage fell in massive puddles...

I just don't like when I get wet and it's freezing cold!!! I absolutely froze on Anzac day, I wish my sister did buy me those pocket hand warmers cause I misplaced my gloves :shocked:

:teehee: It is a bit cold, but not that bad! I'm in WA. Where are you?

I'm in SA. At the moment it's actually okay, but the nights are pretty cold and usually I have to get up pretty early.

I can't believe it's already over a week since I met up with Teegs :shocked:

I hope it's not raining too much in Scotland.

Awwwwww.... It was good there for a while, though got a fair bit of rain righ near the end of the trip.

Well what a shock. No more Martin :sad: No more Cherisse and Imma :sad:

:tears:

Can't believe i don't get to see Martin again with Mika...

:das: :das: :das: you're engaged now teegs, am i still allowed to call you a sexy thing?

For sure :das:

What was the best bit of your trip (apart from meeting me, of course :mf_rosetinted:)?

Yeah, meeting you was pretty special... :thumb_yello:

Ummmmmmmmm..... I don't know, I reckon it was all really good! If I had to pick something, I'd probably say climbing the Arc de Triomphe, partly cause I really struggled with the stairs but it was worth it cause the view from the top was amazing (similar sort of thing with Sacre Coeur really)...

I'm still trying to sort through and cull some of the photos so I'll post some soon...

Well what a shock. No more Martin :sad: No more Cherisse and Imma :sad:

:shocked: What?:shocked:

One week I have no Internet and suddenly... What happened?

That is really sad news. Is he at least keeping Jimmy?

:shocked: What?:shocked:

One week I have no Internet and suddenly... What happened?

That is really sad news. Is he at least keeping Jimmy?

The entire band has been replaced. He is working with five new musicians apparently.