True true, though one of the guys that Derek works with suggested that we go somewhere like Thailand (his gf works in a travel agency so that helps too :naughty:). Derek's not overly keen on getting on a plane and when I told him that a passport costs about $300 to get he said "Gee that's expensive". :shocked: He obviously hasn't seen how much flights and accomodation costs then :teehee:

300$ for a passport :shocked: Accomondation shouldn't be too bad though. I just booked for a week in Malaysia and that was about as much as I payed for three days in Brisbane.

So this is my last day in Oz. :sad: One day I'll come back :crossed:

Mika doesn't love us any more :tears:

:itsok:

300$ for a passport :shocked: Accomondation shouldn't be too bad though. I just booked for a week in Malaysia and that was about as much as I payed for three days in Brisbane.

So this is my last day in Oz. :sad: One day I'll come back :crossed:

Now that I've checked it, they actually cost $233... Must've been more when I got mine...

Awww, that's sad. Hope you have a safe trip to wherever you're off to next, and hopefully you'll be back soon! :thumb_yello:

Yeah mine was $220 last year, I remember distinctly because I had to replace my brand new one when Hamish destroyed it, hahaha.

Thailand is a hell good idea. Asia is so cheap, way cheaper than just staying somewhere in Australia, even including flights. There are some really nice little paradise-like islands with very nice secluded accommodation to stay in Thailand. Me and Bec stayed in a very romantic (haha, we hell probably looked like a couple) bamboo hut on the water with a private beach and everything on Phi Phi island, it was only $25 a night I believe.

Bye anapher! Um, not that I ever met you or anything, I still feel like saying bye from Australia, hahaha. Have fun in Malaysia! Where about are you going?

Yeah mine was $220 last year, I remember distinctly because I had to replace my brand new one when Hamish destroyed it, hahaha.

Thailand is a hell good idea. Asia is so cheap, way cheaper than just staying somewhere in Australia, even including flights. There are some really nice little paradise-like islands with very nice secluded accommodation to stay in Thailand. Me and Bec stayed in a very romantic (haha, we hell probably looked like a couple) bamboo hut on the water with a private beach and everything on Phi Phi island, it was only $25 a night I believe.

Bye anapher! Um, not that I ever met you or anything, I still feel like saying bye from Australia, hahaha. Have fun in Malaysia! Where about are you going?

Hey you were the one who insisted on the romantic bamboo beach hut.

Hi guys, just checking in. But yeah, Teegs you should consider Asia for honeymoon. There are heaps of romantic places and you can go snorkeling and do so much.

Hi guys, just checking in. But yeah, Teegs you should consider Asia for honeymoon. There are heaps of romantic places and you can go snorkeling and do so much.

I liked it :das:

Anapher, me and Bec went to KL last year, but we did't do all that much that I can recommend. You should probably check out the shopping centre with the rollercoaster in it. And Batu caves are worth a visit.

LOL, luckily for me Magnus hasn't desptroyed mine... I'd be very unhappy if he did cause I have my pretty stamps... and not only that I'll be changing my name at the end of next year.

Awwww, how sweet!

Did you and Bec share a bed? :das:

That doesn't surprise me.

Hmmmm, possible. I'll mention it to the boy after we spend all day handing out pamphlets and saying "Vote 1, Paula Townsend below the line"...

I liked it :das:

Anapher, me and Bec went to KL last year, but we did't do all that much that I can recommend. You should probably check out the shopping centre with the rollercoaster in it. And Batu caves are worth a visit.

There's a shopping center with a rollercoaster? Oh man why didn't I read that earlier :doh: Yeah the Batu caves are pretty amazing, I've been there. All in all I can't complain (except I got a cold AND sunburnt :blink: ), I walked around the city a lot and in the end I almost al the time knew where I was :naughty:. It's a facinating place.

Did you and Bec share a bed? :das:

Yes. :das:

There's a shopping center with a rollercoaster? Oh man why didn't I read that earlier :doh: Yeah the Batu caves are pretty amazing, I've been there. All in all I can't complain (except I got a cold AND sunburnt :blink: ), I walked around the city a lot and in the end I almost al the time knew where I was :naughty:. It's a facinating place.

Yeah!! Except when we went we were feeling sick and/or tired so we just looked at it. But we saw it! Haha. It is, we did quite a lot of random walking too :original:

That is weird.. oh Mika, y you so silly?

And now it appears TOOL will be released on 12/10 in Oz as well.

I'd shun it, but I'm too much of a fangurl to not get 50 copies of it...

All in all I can't complain (except I got a cold AND sunburnt :blink: )

That sucks!

When I went to Europe earlier in the year, I had a cold and was losing my voice for most of the trip. It only seemed to improve in the last week I guess.

So how was everyone's weekend?

I went to a Hanson concert... no biggie... But I was all :aah::fangurl::arf2::woot_jump::bow::groovy:

And when I saw Isaac undo some of the buttons on his shirt, I was all :das::drool::swoon::stretcher:

Any ideas why they keep pushing it back? We were supposed to get it this weekend, same as France and now it's the 5th :aah:

That sucks!

When I went to Europe earlier in the year, I had a cold and was losing my voice for most of the trip. It only seemed to improve in the last week I guess.

So how was everyone's weekend?

I went to a Hanson concert... no biggie... But I was all :aah::fangurl::arf2::woot_jump::bow::groovy:

And when I saw Isaac undo some of the buttons on his shirt, I was all :das::drool::swoon::stretcher:

oh well, fortunately it's still the last bit of summer here, so I hope it stays nice and warm a little longer and I'm through it soon.

Weekend was very nice, I met most of my friends again:biggrin2:

I'd shun it, but I'm too much of a fangurl to not get 50 copies of it...

What ugh that probably means the same for New Zealand. Oh but i was going to go to jb hifi tomorrow after class and get it :tears:

Talking about JB HiFi makes me think about Giapo Gelato across the road ... do you remember when we went to that gelato place with Bec, Tegan? Could you have guessed that I now have Uni classes across the road from there? :aah:

What ugh that probably means the same for New Zealand. Oh but i was going to go to jb hifi tomorrow after class and get it :tears:

Talking about JB HiFi makes me think about Giapo Gelato across the road ... do you remember when we went to that gelato place with Bec, Tegan? Could you have guessed that I now have Uni classes across the road from there? :aah:

Oh wow.... that's pretty cool Charlie. I miss NZ and that place. But mostly just NZ

Any ideas why they keep pushing it back? We were supposed to get it this weekend, same as France and now it's the 5th :aah:

oh well, fortunately it's still the last bit of summer here, so I hope it stays nice and warm a little longer and I'm through it soon.

Weekend was very nice, I met most of my friends again:biggrin2:

No clue. Honestly, I can't see any reason why they'd change it, especially since it's already being released elsewhere. It makes no sense at all.

Then again, it is Universal Australia that are organising it all, and they don't seem to do too much with Mika.

Yeah, sucks big time. Sanity was still showing the 21st (I think it was) up until a few days ago and then they changed it. So pretty much everywhere is the 12th. If you're desperate, it might be worth having a look at the big department stores as I've found they tend to release stuff like CDs/DVDs/games early (I think it's if they think lots will buy it).

Really? Yaes!

And mmmmm.... gelato :drool: Might go get some from the gelato place down the road from work.

Oh wow.... that's pretty cool Charlie. I miss NZ and that place. But mostly just NZ

Same here Bec... though I miss Europe too... :sad:

:sad: It's Kelzy's birthday.

I miss Kelzy :tears: Anyone heard from her lately?

And Tanya - her birthday too :sad:

And does anyone ever hear from Happikali?

:tears:

I hear from Melz, Tanya and HK occasionally...

Melz's cat passed away a few weeks ago so she was pretty devastated about that. :sad: Haven't heard from Tanya for a while, but HK posted a Hanson thing on my wall and that's pretty much it.

Bec may have heard from Tanya recently though :dunno:

I hear from Melz, Tanya and HK occasionally...

Melz's cat passed away a few weeks ago so she was pretty devastated about that. :sad: Haven't heard from Tanya for a while, but HK posted a Hanson thing on my wall and that's pretty much it.

Bec may have heard from Tanya recently though :dunno:

Well, I'm sure they would reappear if Mika showed up in Australia again.

How's the wedding planning going?

Well, I'm sure they would reappear if Mika showed up in Australia again.

How's the wedding planning going?

I'd say so.

Ummmm.... besides picking the photographer and paying a deposit, nothing's happening.

We've sorta gotten a bit preoccupied with buying a house... :naughty: There's one that we both kinda like, I think Derek's ready to put the deposit down on it already. Here's the link:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-orange-111574271

The real estate agent happened to mention that the extension hadn't been approved by council, so if we do get it I'm hoping they don't throw a hissy fit and make us knock it down...

I'd say so.

Ummmm.... besides picking the photographer and paying a deposit, nothing's happening.

We've sorta gotten a bit preoccupied with buying a house... :naughty: There's one that we both kinda like, I think Derek's ready to put the deposit down on it already. Here's the link:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-orange-111574271

The real estate agent happened to mention that the extension hadn't been approved by council, so if we do get it I'm hoping they don't throw a hissy fit and make us knock it down...

The house looks good - have you actually seen round it?

The house looks good - have you actually seen round it?

Yep, been in it twice.

We're going to try and have a look at this one as well this week, the owner is in a nursing home and he's pretty desperate to sell (he also knows my grandfather and is in the same part as my aunt, so maybe will be able to get it cheaper :teehee:)...

[removed link]

Edited by nico_collard

Yep, been in it twice.

We're going to try and have a look at this one as well this week, the owner is in a nursing home and he's pretty desperate to sell (he also knows my grandfather and is in the same part as my aunt, so maybe will be able to get it cheaper :teehee:)...

I like all the big windows in this one, but I think I like the other house better :dunno:

Good luck with getting either of them :thumb_yello:

Edited by silver