I like all the big windows in this one, but I think I like the other house better :dunno:

Good luck with getting either of them :thumb_yello:

I think Derek much prefers that other one too, but I'd like to see what this one looks like on the inside rather than look through the windows like a stalker Stalker.gif

Ooooooh, and I just found this smiley: ignore.gif

And I forgot I had this one! Slap.gif

Edited by nico_collard

aussie.gif smiley-hug015.gif smiley-gen136.gif

Yes, I'm bored. :fisch:

It's quiet again on the forum. I expect things will liven up once the reports come in from the US gigs.

How is the house-buying going? I know it can be quite a protracted process, even when you've found the place you want.

It's quiet again on the forum. I expect things will liven up once the reports come in from the US gigs.

How is the house-buying going? I know it can be quite a protracted process, even when you've found the place you want.

Have to sign contract from the bank today and signed the sale contract from the seller's lawyers yesterday. Once that's done, we'll have to pay the deposit to the real estate agents...

It seems to be running reasonably smoothly, except the fact that I have to leave work early so I can get in to town early enough to go to the bank... :sneaky2:

Have to sign contract from the bank today and signed the sale contract from the seller's lawyers yesterday. Once that's done, we'll have to pay the deposit to the real estate agents...

It seems to be running reasonably smoothly, except the fact that I have to leave work early so I can get in to town early enough to go to the bank... :sneaky2:

Oh, things are progressing quite well then.

Where I live, the bank is only open 10.30 - 14.30. So as you can imagine, it's always busy at lunchtime, which is the only time I can go :aah:

Thank goodness for internet banking :naughty:

Oh, things are progressing quite well then.

Where I live, the bank is only open 10.30 - 14.30. So as you can imagine, it's always busy at lunchtime, which is the only time I can go :aah:

Thank goodness for internet banking :naughty:

Oh that sucks! I'd never get to the bank if that was the opening times here...

For years I thought banks were open from 9am till 5pm cause that's the time the main bank I use is open and also because when my dad worked in a bank he wasn't home till after 5... I then found out this year that they close at 4 four days a week and have done so for close to 30 years :doh:

I tend to use internet banking except sometimes there are things I need to do at the bank...

For years I thought banks were open from 9am till 5pm cause that's the time the main bank I use is open and also because when my dad worked in a bank he wasn't home till after 5... I then found out this year that they close at 4 four days a week and have done so for close to 30 years :doh:

I tend to use internet banking except sometimes there are things I need to do at the bank...

Banks have never got the hang of being a customer service industry. They just want you to give them your money.

*clears throat*

Hi all... Just popping in after...*looks at watch* about three years or so of being AWOL...

How is everyone? Does anyone even remember me?:tears:

Anyway, just curious as to what you all think of the new album and wondering if there's any tour news that might include Oz. I have to admit I've not yet got the new album. I've listened to the track previews and there's some I really like and some that are a bit ho-hum, but you get that with most albums, really.

So... what's the general consensus?

CHICKADEE!!!!!!!!

Welcome back! How have you been?

No news for a MIKA tour in our part of the world yet :sneaky2:

Did you get the third album? My outright favourites are Popular and Underwater, and except for some of the lyrics of the Origin of Love, I really like that too. I especially liked it when he (finally) dedicated it to "the man I love" at the HEAVEN gig in the UK. :wub2:

They close at 4 :shocked: please don't let that be my bank. I still have to close my account :fisch: but 4pm means I have get up at 6am to call them:aah:

*clears throat*

Hi all... Just popping in after...*looks at watch* about three years or so of being AWOL...

Anyway, just curious as to what you all think of the new album and wondering if there's any tour news that might include Oz. I have to admit I've not yet got the new album. I've listened to the track previews and there's some I really like and some that are a bit ho-hum, but you get that with most albums, really.

Hello there!:bye: Nice to see you again!

Two of the new songs, TOOL and Emelie (EMD) are really good and very Mikaish!

TOOL for the melody and Emelie for the clever lyrics, and the melody!:wub2:

I hope you will be able to hear the full album soon so you can tell us what you think about it!:thumb_yello:

*clears throat*

Of course we remember you :hug:

It's difficult for me to comment on the album, as I seem to like different tracks to everyone else :naughty: I think there are some standout tracks like Stardust, Make You Happy and Popular Song, some other good tracks and some I don't like. But I've felt like that about his other albums too.

I would say that if you can afford it, go for the deluxe version - the acoustic versions are really good, and you get a couple of extra songs.

Banks have never got the hang of being a customer service industry. They just want you to give them your money.

Greedy so-and-so :sneaky2:

*clears throat*

How is everyone? Does anyone even remember me? :tears:

:jawdrop:

ZOMG, Chickadee! Welcome back!

No tour news yet and I haven't listened to the full album yet either. I ordered the deluxe copy from Hong Kong so waiting for that (purely because I wanted the tofu doll :teehee:)... and planning on buying the normal version as well so I can contribute to Mika's sales in Oz...

CHICKADEE!!!!!!!!

Welcome back! How have you been?

No news for a MIKA tour in our part of the world yet :sneaky2:

Did you get the third album? My outright favourites are Popular and Underwater, and except for some of the lyrics of the Origin of Love, I really like that too. I especially liked it when he (finally) dedicated it to "the man I love" at the HEAVEN gig in the UK.

I love Popular too! I'm not 100% sure on Underwater yet, but I haven't heard it fully either so :dunno:

Awwwwww, that's cute!

They close at 4 :shocked: please don't let that be my bank. I still have to close my account :fisch: but 4pm means I have get up at 6am to call them:aah:

Which bank did you bank through? :blink:

Of course we remember you :hug:

It's difficult for me to comment on the album, as I seem to like different tracks to everyone else :naughty: I think there are some standout tracks like Stardust, Make You Happy and Popular Song, some other good tracks and some I don't like. But I've felt like that about his other albums too.

I would say that if you can afford it, go for the deluxe version - the acoustic versions are really good, and you get a couple of extra songs.

Make You Happy is a good one too... I'm thinking Emily sounds kinda cool, but then again I did like Elle Me Dit...

I'm still ill :sad: I had a chest X-ray yesterday, but I can't get the results from my doctor for 7 days :sneaky2:

Poor bugger... hope it's nothing too serious.

An Australian interview :shocked:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27554

(with links to a second one)

Listening to the second interview ATM, will listen to the first one once it's finished.

What the ****?

He keeps changing his story about why he cancelled V Festival!

First it was because he was recording, then there was something about having something else on, now it's because he had lost hearing in his ears!

And yeah, you got a lot of stick about that but we were pretty annoyed... If you'd said you were losing your hearing I think we would've been a bit more understanding...

*tweets Mika to get him to tour Oz*

AWWWWWWWW! How cute! :fangurl:

Does pup have a name or do we just call it Pup (or Boofhead, as I seem to be calling everyones dogs these days :teehee:)?

He's called Ace :wub2:

We will get him at the beginning of December.