You mean I'll have to wait til I'm 90? :mf_rosetinted:

LOL! Yep, and I'll be there in a wheelchair next to you!

I think I'm going to stop giving my heart to band members if he's going to change them willy nilly like that. I'll just remain uninvolved.

I have every intention of staying involved... I'm just too broken hearted over Martin :tears:

Actually, I just read an old fan fic I wrote about Mika and Martin, and interestingly enough Luke, Saranayde & Mikey were in it :teehee:

While you're crossing your fingers, can you cross everything else too? If we all cross everything, that may give us a fighting chance at some point of him visiting here at least once more in my lifetime...maybe. :sneaky2:

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel another petition coming on...

It'll be titled "If you don't get your arse to Oz soon, I'll have another stroke to guilt you into coming!" :teehee:

I agree that I hate Overrated, but I liked the "I See You" off TBWKTM. I liked both versions of I See You. However, since I was totally in love with the original demo version of Overrated, it was never going to go well with me if he fiddled with it. And he's done more than fiddle with it. He's massacred it! :shocked:

I never really liked the demo versions... but he defo massacred both songs.

That and Overrated sounds a little boy band-ish, like I See You (crap, what's the original song called?)

He's kept the title and the chorus - what more did you want? :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

:roll1:

On another note... where is SoAngel? She doesn't come here anymore?

She's a bit here there and everywhere. She does visit occasionally.

She hasn't been well in the last few weeks, but should be okay.

Which house did you go for Teegs? Any news? I can only see the link for the first one.

The second house. I took the link down for it anyways, but it's no longer on the interwebs.

We get the keys on the 4th of December! :kachinga:

I feel very much like we all need to have a :group_hug: I'm so pleased to know that even more of the old gang is still here (no offence intended to anyone who joined after I stopped hanging around here, I just haven't met you yet and I'm sure we'll get to know each other too.)

What about HK? Kelz? Does Sweet Knees ever show up? Last I knew about Mouselle, she was in Europe. Does DC still come around? Did Rainbow Sky ever come back? And what about... dammit, I had to go to the front page of the thread to get her username as I could only remember her real life name and it's showing her old name. Scut Monkey? I can't remember who she became.

I still see some people from time to time on FB... including someone else that I can't remember her username here...

:group_hug:

Of course, I never left! This place would have to burn down before I go anywhere! Not as fanatic about visiting of course...

- HK hasn't been on here for a long time. See her on FB. Seems to be doing well.

- Kelz hasn't been back for ages but see her on FB a fair bit. She lost one of her furbabies not long ago :sad:

- Never even knew Mouselle was in Europe... there you go! I never seem to hear much about Mouselle until there's a gig to go to, then she pops up.

- Haven't seen Sweet Knees since just after the gig in 2009.

- Haven't seen DC for a while, but see him a bit on FB.

- RBSKY won't come back on here again. She got in a bit of a religious disagreement with another member in the religion thread and said she'd never come back. She is doing well, she not long finished training in interior design.

- Ummmm.... Scut.... I can't remember her username either! See her on FB, she changed degrees I think. Not long went to NZ as well.

What's the person's name that you see on FB? Maybe I know who it is? :dunno:

I have every intention of staying involved... I'm just too broken hearted over Martin :tears:

Actually, I just read an old fan fic I wrote about Mika and Martin, and interestingly enough Luke, Saranayde & Mikey were in it :teehee:

:roll1: Hahaha, I remember those fanfics! Ah, the good old days.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel another petition coming on...

It'll be titled "If you don't get your arse to Oz soon, I'll have another stroke to guilt you into coming!" :teehee:

:naughty:

That and Overrated sounds a little boy band-ish, like I See You (crap, what's the original song called?)

She's a bit here there and everywhere. She does visit occasionally.

She hasn't been well in the last few weeks, but should be okay.

I'm Falling?

OK, good to hear, although not about her being unwell.

:group_hug:

Of course, I never left! This place would have to burn down before I go anywhere! Not as fanatic about visiting of course...

- HK hasn't been on here for a long time. See her on FB. Seems to be doing well.

- Kelz hasn't been back for ages but see her on FB a fair bit. She lost one of her furbabies not long ago :sad:

- Never even knew Mouselle was in Europe... there you go! I never seem to hear much about Mouselle until there's a gig to go to, then she pops up.

- Haven't seen Sweet Knees since just after the gig in 2009.

- Haven't seen DC for a while, but see him a bit on FB.

- RBSKY won't come back on here again. She got in a bit of a religious disagreement with another member in the religion thread and said she'd never come back. She is doing well, she not long finished training in interior design.

- Ummmm.... Scut.... I can't remember her username either! See her on FB, she changed degrees I think. Not long went to NZ as well.

What's the person's name that you see on FB? Maybe I know who it is? :dunno:

Scut went to NZ? OK. Um, I'm wondering if it's Ju-Ju Lea, but I don't think so. She was up in Qld and doing her year 12 exams when I left and her family were thinking of moving to Brissie but then she was looking at going to Sydney for Uni? And I've forgotten her name on FB as well :doh:

I moved last week and after several trips to Ikea the new house is starting to look pretty good :thumb_yello:

Silver, are you sure that's a dog? It looks like some kind of bear cub!

Definitely a dog - I've met the parents :naughty:

We're a bit worried about how we should introduce the puppy to Zen - any tips?

And SD! You too! Are you about to finish up at Uni? I'm remembering that you didn't come to the Sydney show because you were doing your year 12 exams and that was three years ago, which is enough time for you to get into Uni and just about have completed a three year degree. So...is that what happened?

Hello!

Well no, not really close to finishing uni. I think I couldn't make it to the show because of year 11 assignments, so year 12 was the following year (2010). That means I've been out of school for two years now.. Getting old.

I had a gap year straight after the HSC and worked as a teachers' aide at my old school, made a little bit of money, had some time off. And this year I started my degree, which is a Bachelor of Education (K-12). It's a four year course so I actually still have three years to go! Golly.

But yes, everything is going pretty well. Glad to see you and a few of the others again! :thumb_yello:

Crowded? :lmfao: Things sure have changed around here if this is crowded.

While you're crossing your fingers, can you cross everything else too? If we all cross everything, that may give us a fighting chance at some point of him visiting here at least once more in my lifetime...maybe. :sneaky2:

well if you compare it to last summer. I could not be here for weeks without missing more than two or three posts :mf_rosetinted:

I can try and cross everything I have and honestly I think everyone wants to come back to Australia once they've been here (at least everyone I know, I sure do). A petition might help though :naughty:

She pops in occasionally

Thank you.

Hello!

Well no, not really close to finishing uni. I think I couldn't make it to the show because of year 11 assignments, so year 12 was the following year (2010). That means I've been out of school for two years now.. Getting old.

I had a gap year straight after the HSC and worked as a teachers' aide at my old school, made a little bit of money, had some time off. And this year I started my degree, which is a Bachelor of Education (K-12). It's a four year course so I actually still have three years to go! Golly.

But yes, everything is going pretty well. Glad to see you and a few of the others again! :thumb_yello:

Whoops! I got it totally wrong, didn't I?

Don't you even talk about getting old :sneaky2: I turned a significant number this year and don't even want to think about being 20 ish...

I'm pleased to hear you're doing a B.Ed. The world needs teachers.

well if you compare it to last summer. I could not be here for weeks without missing more than two or three posts :mf_rosetinted:

I can try and cross everything I have and honestly I think everyone wants to come back to Australia once they've been here (at least everyone I know, I sure do). A petition might help though :naughty:

LOL, it sounds like it was deader than dead. I remember back in the day, if you missed more than a couple of days, you had like 20 pages to catch up on. Of course, we all sat online and chatted our days away instead of going and doing useful things with our time. And while I miss the camaraderie of those days, I'm infinitely more profitable with my time usage these days.

LOL, it sounds like it was deader than dead. I remember back in the day, if you missed more than a couple of days, you had like 20 pages to catch up on. Of course, we all sat online and chatted our days away instead of going and doing useful things with our time. And while I miss the camaraderie of those days, I'm infinitely more profitable with my time usage these days.

The whole MFC is much quieter than it used to be :sad: I guess you can't expect people to sit around waiting for Mika for ever.

Read any new Pratchett lately?

The whole MFC is much quieter than it used to be :sad: I guess you can't expect people to sit around waiting for Mika for ever.

Read any new Pratchett lately?

New Pratchett? Umm... no. Since last I was here I have read "Unseen Academicals" but you can't really call it new. I can't remember if I've read "I Shall Wear Midnight", which means I probably haven't. I definitely haven't read Snuff. And I've forgotten the name of the new book in the shops, but definitely haven't read that one either.

You?

New Pratchett? Umm... no. Since last I was here I have read "Unseen Academicals" but you can't really call it new. I can't remember if I've read "I Shall Wear Midnight", which means I probably haven't. I definitely haven't read Snuff. And I've forgotten the name of the new book in the shops, but definitely haven't read that one either.

You?

You need to read "I Shall Wear Midnight" as it rounds off the Tiffany series. "Snuff" is not one of his best imho, but still worth reading. He's done a couple of non-Discworld stories which I haven't read yet. And he has a new collection of short stories "A Blink of the Screen" which I'm hoping to get for Christmas.

Oh, and there's a new Discworld Companion book out called "Turtle Recall" :naughty:

:roll1: Hahaha, I remember those fanfics! Ah, the good old days.

Scut went to NZ? OK. Um, I'm wondering if it's Ju-Ju Lea, but I don't think so. She was up in Qld and doing her year 12 exams when I left and her family were thinking of moving to Brissie but then she was looking at going to Sydney for Uni? And I've forgotten her name on FB as well :doh:

The good old days indeed :das:

Yeah, she went there. That was definitely EJ/bonzaboy (though you already realised who it was).

Hello!

Yeah, you old thing you :teehee:

Speaking of remembering stuff we used to do a few years back... I remember you posting stacks of Anthony Perkins pics on here and talking about Psycho...

Petitions always help :naughty:

Meh...

I've learnt to multitask better than I used to, so I can be at work and on here at the same time :teehee:...

You need to read "I Shall Wear Midnight" as it rounds off the Tiffany series. "Snuff" is not one of his best imho, but still worth reading. He's done a couple of non-Discworld stories which I haven't read yet. And he has a new collection of short stories "A Blink of the Screen" which I'm hoping to get for Christmas.

Oh, and there's a new Discworld Companion book out called "Turtle Recall" :naughty:

You're right, I do need to read "I Shall Wear Midnight". Oh, I forgot. I read "Nation" earlier this year or last year. It was a good story but I guess I missed the Discworld.

Speaking of remembering stuff we used to do a few years back... I remember you posting stacks of Anthony Perkins pics on here and talking about Psycho...

Oh, yeah! SD did spam the thread with Anthony Perkins pics. And didn't you used to do a little spamming of your own, hey?

Oh, yeah! SD did spam the thread with Anthony Perkins pics. And didn't you used to do a little spamming of your own, hey?

Hehe, indeed I did!

I still like Psycho, but yeah, my Anthony Perkins obsessive fixation is over. I used to have a pretty obsessive personality back then. Mid-teenage years I suppose. I'm a little more normal now.

Not really.

Hehe, indeed I did!

I still like Psycho, but yeah, my Anthony Perkins obsessive fixation is over. I used to have a pretty obsessive personality back then. Mid-teenage years I suppose. I'm a little more normal now.

Not really.

Well, we all move on. Whether or not our personality changes along the way, that remains to be seen. But what we fixate on...that changes for me roughly each year. It's quite amazing to me in some ways that I was "into" Mika for so long the first time round.

Well, we all move on. Whether or not our personality changes along the way, that remains to be seen. But what we fixate on...that changes for me roughly each year. It's quite amazing to me in some ways that I was "into" Mika for so long the first time round.

I find that I get obsessively interested with something for about six or seven years, then move on to something else.

Seven year itch, I suppose :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: Mika has two years left

Definitely a dog - I've met the parents :naughty:

We're a bit worried about how we should introduce the puppy to Zen - any tips?

Psht, that proves nothing. Um, not really, except meeting them in a neutral territory, like a park or something. How is Zen usually with other dogs? And how old is he now?

Chickadee, the vet thing's kind of on hold at the moment, but looking at starting marine science next year, getting a bit excited about that actually.

Psht, that proves nothing. Um, not really, except meeting them in a neutral territory, like a park or something. How is Zen usually with other dogs? And how old is he now?

Chickadee, the vet thing's kind of on hold at the moment, but looking at starting marine science next year, getting a bit excited about that actually.

Zen's two now, and he gets on fine with other dogs (though he does come and hide behind me if they bark at him too much :naughty: ).

Hehe, indeed I did!

Not really.

:teehee:

Sure, we're all normal around here.

Same here. I was quite obsessed for a while with U2, and with Hanson around the time they were here.