That stuff is always really hard. I can't think of anything particularly clever either, so the girl from the future it is.

I did change back to the citrus city for my location a while back.

I feel like putting "Last of the few (Mika fans)" and my location as "Not France" :naughty:

Hey silver, have you noticed how it's pretty much just us talking in here? Maybe the next thread should be:

The Australian Thread: Party 24 (AKA nico_collard & silver's meeting place)

:teehee:

:naughty: Good idea. Though I think everyone is talking less these days. I think we were expecting worldwide success for TOOL and it just hasn't happened. And no proper tour .... you can't blame people if they lose interest and drift away.

You're not allowed to - I want to be kept up-to-date on the wedding plans :wink2:

:naughty: Good idea. Though I think everyone is talking less these days. I think we were expecting worldwide success for TOOL and it just hasn't happened. And no proper tour .... you can't blame people if they lose interest and drift away.

You're not allowed to - I want to be kept up-to-date on the wedding plans :wink2:

Righto then. I'll just have to remember it for when we fill this thread up and have to make a new one :naughty: And your'e right. There seems to be fewer people around.Mika really needs to do a proper tour rather than the festivals.

And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere! Where else would I go to procrastinate at work? :teehee:

Speaking of weddings, we're waiting for a quote on artificial flowers and I need to contact a lady I sorta kinda know (okay, I work with her hubby) as she does cakes though I'm not sure if she's taking bookings or if she's even available. Oooooh, and we're going to start looking at dresses very soon! It was going to be this weekend but my sister and I have band things on so we can't do it.

Speaking of weddings, we're waiting for a quote on artificial flowers and I need to contact a lady I sorta kinda know (okay, I work with her hubby) as she does cakes though I'm not sure if she's taking bookings or if she's even available. Oooooh, and we're going to start looking at dresses very soon! It was going to be this weekend but my sister and I have band things on so we can't do it.

Why artificial flowers? Do real ones wilt in the heat or something? :blink:

And you haven't sorted out your dress yet? :shocked:

Why artificial flowers? Do real ones wilt in the heat or something? :blink:

And you haven't sorted out your dress yet? :shocked:

I don't think it'd be that hot in the Citrus City in November for flowers to wilt... It's more likely to snow or rain :shocked:

The artificial flowers look pretty darn real now. The girl that does them is a friend of my cousin's and she had the artificial ones as well. They looked that real that my grandmother was watering one of the table decorations cause she though they were real!

And no, no dress sorted yet. I do know what I want, I just haven't tried any on yet. I was told last year that I had to order my dress by no later than May, so I held off. I also had every intention of losing weight, but I wasn't that motivated (Mum did think I'd lost a bit of weight when I saw her last, so maybe I am motivated).

If we don't have a band gig on Saturday we might be going then, it all depends on if we have the numbers to play. If not then we won't be going there but will be looking at dresses.

My goodness, we're talking even less now :sad:

I know, it's really sad. When I was looking at the new posts list I saw that the thread hadn't even cracked 1000 posts... :shocked:

Maybe we should get some of the oldlings in here, they seems to fly through the threads :teehee:

I know, it's really sad. When I was looking at the new posts list I saw that the thread hadn't even cracked 1000 posts... :shocked:

Maybe we should get some of the oldlings in here, they seems to fly through the threads :teehee:

I am an Oldling :sneaky2: (but I know what you mean) :naughty:

So any details of the dress? :fisch:

I am an Oldling :sneaky2: (but I know what you mean) :naughty:

So any details of the dress? :fisch:

Of course you know what I mean!

It's floor length, has little appliques all over it (flowers from memory) and currently is strapless but the owner of the shop is going to put little capped sleeves on it cause I don't want to spend all day pulling my dress up. It also has a long ribbon that goes around the waist and it has a flower on it.

Hopefully that makes sense.

Of course you know what I mean!

It's floor length, has little appliques all over it (flowers from memory) and currently is strapless but the owner of the shop is going to put little capped sleeves on it cause I don't want to spend all day pulling my dress up. It also has a long ribbon that goes around the waist and it has a flower on it.

Hopefully that makes sense.

What colour? Are the flowers self-coloured or contrasting?

Details, details :sneaky2:

.... it's OK, I am sure you want to keep things under wraps for now :naughty:

What colour? Are the flowers self-coloured or contrasting?

Details, details :sneaky2:

.... it's OK, I am sure you want to keep things under wraps for now :naughty:

I'm like a man when it comes to details... :teehee:

Ummmmm.... The dress is ivory (I think that's what it is :blink:). The flowers are a little different in colour but they probably still are ivory. They don't stand out that much but you can see them. The sash is a similar colour. It sort of compliments the dress rather than clashes with it.

Edited by nico_collard

That's a lovely dress, Tegan. I especially like the sash with the flower - very elegant.

Did you sort out bridesmaids' dresses, or is that for another time?

That it is. Mum doesn't like the flower but meh, she's not wearing it :teehee: Actually, I'm not sure it's something I'd normally pick out to wear. It seems a bit girly, but I guess if you can't be girly on your wedding day, when can you?

I picked out the style and colour for my sister and cousin but haven't organised something for my niece. She's fairly tall but she's only 12 at the moment (and I'm still taller than her! :kachinga:) so we're waiting for some junior bridesmaids dresses to come into the shop, which won't be till about late May. I'll get Zoe and my cousin measured up a little later but my niece will be getting measured up for her's as late as possible as we don't want her to grow out of the dress in any way. Seriously, this kid is bigger in the bust than I was at 16, or even 18

That it is. Mum doesn't like the flower but meh, she's not wearing it :teehee: Actually, I'm not sure it's something I'd normally pick out to wear. It seems a bit girly, but I guess if you can't be girly on your wedding day, when can you?

I picked out the style and colour for my sister and cousin but haven't organised something for my niece. She's fairly tall but she's only 12 at the moment (and I'm still taller than her! :kachinga:) so we're waiting for some junior bridesmaids dresses to come into the shop, which won't be till about late May. I'll get Zoe and my cousin measured up a little later but my niece will be getting measured up for her's as late as possible as we don't want her to grow out of the dress in any way. Seriously, this kid is bigger in the bust than I was at 16, or even 18

I don't think it's "girly" - I think it looks very sophisticated.

What colour(s) have you chosen for the bridesmaids?

It seems funny doing all this planning now when the wedding is still quite a way off, but I suppose you have to get on with things.

I don't think it's "girly" - I think it looks very sophisticated.

What colour(s) have you chosen for the bridesmaids?

It seems funny doing all this planning now when the wedding is still quite a way off, but I suppose you have to get on with things.

It's purple. Not as dark as plum but not as light as cadbury purple (if that makes sense).

If I can get everything organised early, that means I'm less stressed closer to the wedding. Besides, I've got nothing better to do!

Actually, I realised on Monday that Derek & I had been engaged for a year... goes fast doesn't it?

:floor:

Just seen your user title and location :naughty:

:teehee:

It's been like that since just after you changed your location, yet no-one's really noticed it until the last few days... I'm thinking of changing it though. Need somethng witty.

Popping in.

Pretty wedding dress. I love wedding talk.

I do pop by occasionally and still lurk :) but it is pretty much you two.

Haven't lurked so much lately. Had a few health issues (nothing to worry about really - they initially thought appendicitis which it wasn't - whatever it was is mostly cleared up but still going through a few tests just to get all clear and because who doesn't like multiple doctor tests.)

But yeah, just checking in.

Popping in.

Pretty wedding dress. I love wedding talk.

I do pop by occasionally and still lurk :) but it is pretty much you two.

Haven't lurked so much lately. Had a few health issues (nothing to worry about really - they initially thought appendicitis which it wasn't - whatever it was is mostly cleared up but still going through a few tests just to get all clear and because who doesn't like multiple doctor tests.)

But yeah, just checking in.

Love the dress!

And yes, I still lurk as well. :teehee:

Hi lurkers :bye: