Popping in.

Pretty wedding dress. I love wedding talk.

I do pop by occasionally and still lurk :) but it is pretty much you two.

Haven't lurked so much lately. Had a few health issues (nothing to worry about really - they initially thought appendicitis which it wasn't - whatever it was is mostly cleared up but still going through a few tests just to get all clear and because who doesn't like multiple doctor tests.)

But yeah, just checking in.

Well I'll keep talking wedding stuff on here... Speaking of weddings, I'm going to the bridal fair today.

Hope it all turns out well Bec.

Love the dress!

And yes, I still lurk as well. :teehee:

Hey SD! good to know you two still lurk (along with Bianca)...

And apparently Mika's going to do a concert in Indonesia in May. There's a reasonable chance he'll swing by here too.

If he did come over here, who would be going?

I'm not sure I'd be able to afford it... I'm going to Sydney to use Derek's birthday pressie in April (driving a V8 around a racing track), going to Melbourne in July to see Raphael Sbarge (Bec, wanna come to Oz Comicon?), Derek seems to think I've gotta worry about turning 30 in October (which I'm a bit :dunno: about) and I have a wedding in November...

I think I'll need to save up lots and lots of dollars between now and November (actually, more dollars than I already am)... That and taking off time during the school term doesn't always look good (unless Meeks holds off touring here till July school hols :biggrin2)

Winning lotto would be good right about now.

EDIT: OMG he should come here in the last week of April cause its school hols then!!!

Edited by nico_collard

Do I want to go to OzComiccon? I'm already planning to go haha. If all goes to plan I should be unveiling an evil Morgana from Merlin cosplay at Ozcomiccon (need to start work on that with the friend who will be doing most of the making soon).

But yeah, I go to pretty much all the cons.

So yay for hanging out in July. Will Zoe be coming with you?

Do I want to go to OzComiccon? I'm already planning to go haha. If all goes to plan I should be unveiling an evil Morgana from Merlin cosplay at Ozcomiccon (need to start work on that with the friend who will be doing most of the making soon).

But yeah, I go to pretty much all the cons.

So yay for hanging out in July. Will Zoe be coming with you?

Good good... and yay for cosplay! I think Hub might be coming along in his Star Trek outfit. He wants a pic with Raphael Sbarge :wub2:

Yeah, Zoe's planning on coming and I think I've convinced Derek to come along too! He's never been to Melbourne before so it should be good.

Despite how I wrote above, I'm not particularly happy right now.

Derek's uncle has been bitching on FB about his family (it all started because someone in the town they live in asked Derek's father if he could mow some grass) and he's now saying they're money hungry and none of them ever looked after Derek's grandmother when she was alive. Anyways, last night I went to check FB and saw a post from him that said "Derek is going to marry some fat bitch" (ie me. I actually changed the spelling cause otherwise it'd be "murray sum fat bitch"... whatever that means).

So yeah. We've done nothing to the guy, yet he feels it necessary to insult both of us. If he hadn't already told the in-laws that he wasn't coming I'd be telling him he wasn't invited. :sneaky2:

Poor Derek was apologising for him, even though I told him he shouldn't be.

Edited by nico_collard

Good good... and yay for cosplay! I think Hub might be coming along in his Star Trek outfit. He wants a pic with Raphael Sbarge :wub2:

Yeah, Zoe's planning on coming and I think I've convinced Derek to come along too! He's never been to Melbourne before so it should be good.

Despite how I wrote above, I'm not particularly happy right now.

Derek's uncle has been bitching on FB about his family (it all started because someone in the town they live in asked Derek's father if he could mow some grass) and he's now saying they're money hungry and none of them ever looked after Derek's grandmother when she was alive. Anyways, last night I went to check FB and saw a post from him that said "Derek is going to marry some fat bitch" (ie me. I actually changed the spelling cause otherwise it'd be "murray sum fat bitch"... whatever that means).

So yeah. We've done nothing to the guy, yet he feels it necessary to insult both of us. If he hadn't already told the in-laws that he wasn't coming I'd be telling him he wasn't invited. :sneaky2:

Poor Derek was apologising for him, even though I told him he shouldn't be.

Yay for Zoe and possibly Derek at Ozcomiccon as well.

Boo for the uncle. Some people just can't be happy for other people.

Yay for Zoe and possibly Derek at Ozcomiccon as well.

Boo for the uncle. Some people just can't be happy for other people.

He's got some serious issues. From what it sounds like, he's always been a bit like that.

Him constantly drinking red wine doesn't help the situation.

He's got some serious issues. From what it sounds like, he's always been a bit like that.

Him constantly drinking red wine doesn't help the situation.

Just ignore him. I bet he embarrasses the rest of the family anyway.

Just ignore him. I bet he embarrasses the rest of the family anyway.

Oh, I am doing a great job of ignoring him... :wink2:

He's getting nearer .... Korea, and now Japan

:pray:

Let's see where he decides to go next...

The chances of me going are pretty slim cause these gigs he's announcing are during the school term and I'm already pushing my luck with asking for a month off during November... If he does a gig in Sydney in the last week of April that'd be a lot more likely cause that's school holiday time and I'll already be in Sydney then.

I like the dress too :original:

I don't know about the potential show ... John is already going to Sydney in May for a conference so it could fit well, although that is just before my exams, so also fits kind of terribly.

I don't know about the potential show ... John is already going to Sydney in May for a conference so it could fit well, although that is just before my exams, so also fits kind of terribly.

John? :blink:

I know, he always seems to pick the worst times for us.

Mika, Y U no pick dates that suit us??? :aah:

John? :blink:

Her bf I'm guessing...

Otherwise it's some random guy she's stalking... :blink:

• 3 weeks later...
It still feels like the depths of winter here - I think we should have Easter again when it's warmer :naughty:

Sounds good...

It's starting to get a bit cold over here. In the middle of the day it's fine, but the mornings and nights have cooled right down.