:floor:

Well it is pretty, but I like to know what I'm drinking :naughty:

:naughty: good point...

A Blue Hawaiian

th?id=H.4514058869933625&pid=15.1

Rum, pineapple juice, blue Curacao, sweet and sour mix. Sometimes cream of coconut too

*hangs up cocktail sign*

cocktails-3073.jpg

That's better! :teehee:

Mmmmmmmm... Blue Curacao... I remember before my school grad I had some of that mixed with orange juice... Was a bit worried about spilling it on my white dress though...

Okies, what about this one?

cocktail-3.jpg

It's called theLittle Black Dress. It's got Melted White Chocolate (for rimming glass), Small Pearl Dragees or White Nonpareils, Ice, Dark Chocolate Liqueur and cola...

I found this, thought it was kinda cool:

Jack-O-Lantern-Cocktail-3-copy.jpg

Okies, what about this one?

cocktail-3.jpg

It's called theLittle Black Dress. It's got Melted White Chocolate (for rimming glass), Small Pearl Dragees or White Nonpareils, Ice, Dark Chocolate Liqueur and cola...

Cute :pinkbow: but maybe a little on the sweet side

I found this, thought it was kinda cool:

Jack-O-Lantern-Cocktail-3-copy.jpg

:naughty:

Cute :pinkbow: but maybe a little on the sweet side

:naughty:

Probably... considering I don't even like coke I'm surprised I even considered it...

I've found a cocktail called "Brain Haemorrhage" but it's too gruesome to post

Ooooooh, interesting! It does look pretty gruesome...

How about Chocolate Monkey?

Chocolate milk, chocolate syrup, cream, banana liqueur and whipped vodka (whatever that is)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJgJiefAK7NZ6mvGZigMnev9aOVAbyiDDS-wP9WpSAj6dsqgrMzRQ_AzeRFg

(your pic wouldn't show so I put this one in instead)...

Looks nice! :licks_lips:

How about a pink squirrel?

2011-12-21-RUP-decade-themed-pink-squirrel-500w.jpg

It's got creme de noyaux, white creme de cacao and heavy cream (:blink:)

Edited by nico_collard

Teegs, that Spartan Race event you posted details of looks pretty daunting. :shocked:

When would this take place? Have you got time to train as well as organising a wedding?

Zachary Quinto was spotted at last night's Mika gig :fisch:

:shocked:

I don't know if this is even possible, but he has just become even more awesome than he already is!

*checks gig thread*

Teegs, that Spartan Race event you posted details of looks pretty daunting. :shocked:

When would this take place? Have you got time to train as well as organising a wedding?

Yeah, it is...

I think the next 7km one is on in March next year. I know there's one on in November, but I'm kinda busy then :teehee: And I don't really have time to train at this stage, so if I do do it then I'll be looking at training hard for at least 6 months, probably more cause if I'm gonna do it I wanna be at least a little bit fit. :teehee:

EDIT: Found it... I fangurled a bit :teehee:

Edited by nico_collard

• 2 weeks later...
daefe738-a0d9-4091-96de-44944f6a18ce_zps66f2a91d.jpg

Watch the video :wink2:

I have just seen this (thank you FB) and it's frickin' awesome!

I know, I know, I've been MIA but at least it was a shorter stint away this time. Life gets busy, ya know?

So how is everyone? Alcoholics to judge by the last few pages!:teehee:

What did I miss with regards Mika and gigs in Australia?? He's not just been and I've missed him or something, have I?

daefe738-a0d9-4091-96de-44944f6a18ce_zps66f2a91d.jpg

Watch the video :wink2:

It's hawt :das:

I have just seen this (thank you FB) and it's frickin' awesome!

I know, I know, I've been MIA but at least it was a shorter stint away this time. Life gets busy, ya know?

So how is everyone? Alcoholics to judge by the last few pages!:teehee:

What did I miss with regards Mika and gigs in Australia?? He's not just been and I've missed him or something, have I?

Always alcos! :teehee:

Nothing as yet on Mika touring here... though he's going to everything in France.

Weirdly enough, I dreamt that Mika was on TV here (I think it was Sunrise or something) and announced that he was doing some shows here but I missed the bit where he said when he was coming. My first thought was "I'll go to MFC, they'll know!"

I also have to ask... This version of the song (Popular, that is)... I'm reading the thread for the vid and someone called it Ariana's version. How long has it been around and is it something her people remixed or what? I mean, to me, it actually sounds like it was completely re-recorded. Maybe I'm going to have to go hunt up the thread about this.

I saw on FB, Teegs, that you said you're beginning to tolerate this version of the song. So you didn't like it initially? Hmmm... Maybe because I heard it for the first time WITH the film clip I instantly loved it but I seriously love it. I want to say so much better than the original but I do quite like the original so I'll just say pleasantly different and a little better, haha.

It's hawt :das:

Always alcos! :teehee:

Nothing as yet on Mika touring here... though he's going to everything in France.

Weirdly enough, I dreamt that Mika was on TV here (I think it was Sunrise or something) and announced that he was doing some shows here but I missed the bit where he said when he was coming. My first thought was "I'll go to MFC, they'll know!"

Phew, that's a relief, kinda.

LOL, you've been dreaming about Mika and I've been dreaming about 1D. I hate to say it but I'm a fan (I blame their cheeky demeanours, fun pop songs and my inner 15 yr old). I'm not on any websites or anything, so don't shoot me, but my little girl is now 8 and she's into them and has their albums, so it was a bit difficult to avoid them.

Ah, who am I kidding, I introduced her to them!:aah:

So, please ignore my previous post about Ariana's version and all that. I've found my answer. I had no idea the name of the person who sang it on the album with Mika (see what my care factor is nowadays?) so I didn't realise that Ariana was not her and that yes, it would seem to be a completely different version, not just a remix.

I saw on FB, Teegs, that you said you're beginning to tolerate this version of the song. So you didn't like it initially? Hmmm... Maybe because I heard it for the first time WITH the film clip I instantly loved it but I seriously love it. I want to say so much better than the original but I do quite like the original so I'll just say pleasantly different and a little better, haha.

Nope, didn't like it at all cause all it was was the song with no image to go along with it. I'm not really paying that much attention to Ariana singing anyways so I don't hear the irritating parts of it.

Phew, that's a relief, kinda.

LOL, you've been dreaming about Mika and I've been dreaming about 1D. I hate to say it but I'm a fan (I blame their cheeky demeanours, fun pop songs and my inner 15 yr old). I'm not on any websites or anything, so don't shoot me, but my little girl is now 8 and she's into them and has their albums, so it was a bit difficult to avoid them.

Ah, who am I kidding, I introduced her to them!:aah:

LOL, poor you and your inner 15 year old... I was okay with them until they started playing them constantly on TV when they came here around this time last year. After that I started to dislike the music.

And it seems that I'm wrong about thinking that the car etc in the video wasn't product placement. God I'll laugh if it comes out it wasn't meant as product placement.

I now want to ask Mika if it was meant to be like that...

See, this is why I no longer hang out here. I've spent half the day switching between MFC and youtube and it totally derailed my plan for the day. I've gotten nothing done! :naughty:

Need to do groceries so I'm outta here. (unless I turn up in the other thread. I'm just gonna take a look over there before I go...)

See, this is why I no longer hang out here. I've spent half the day switching between MFC and youtube and it totally derailed my plan for the day. I've gotten nothing done! :naughty:

Need to do groceries so I'm outta here. (unless I turn up in the other thread. I'm just gonna take a look over there before I go...)

:teehee:

I'm at work right now and I'm on here :fisch:

Never expected to see you in the Naughty Corner, Teegs :mf_rosetinted:

Well, occasionally I have some very naughty thoughts so figured I'd sit in there for a while...